Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amrith-El's Honey Bun

Animal Hoarder

25,725 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
I can't seem to get past lv 7. confused

Anyone have any tips to get all the items?

Amrith-El's Honey Bun

Animal Hoarder

25,725 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Playful Phantom

I got past levels 7 and 8 with practice, but I really don't know how. :/

Amrith-El's Honey Bun

Animal Hoarder

25,725 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Raven of the Darkened Sky

Haha congrats though. I wish we could get the items we didn't get to in higher levels when we restart the game. Getting all the way to lv 16 for the last item seems impossible. @_@

Mega Buster

I just match symbols that are near the bottom. Just barely cleared 7 that way.

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
If any of you have ever played BEJEWELED ... that is what this is, basically, without the extra bonuses.

1. Try to find the highest number that you can delete at once (like 4 in a row if you switch, or even 5)

2. Try to make double matches (like 3 horizontal will make a 3 vertical occur)

3. I find that if you do that it is easier to get past level 7 and on.

Playful Phantom

A_Dragon_Y
Raven of the Darkened Sky

Haha congrats though. I wish we could get the items we didn't get to in higher levels when we restart the game. Getting all the way to lv 16 for the last item seems impossible. @_@

Thanks!
I know. And then you can get like double the amount of points you needed to pass a lower level and all the points go away when it finally levels you up. sad
only completed up to level 10, i'm curious to hear how people got farther. I think the biggest thing is thinking through all your moves carefully, know where all the different symbols are going to go then choose your moves. though that gets really hard to do sometimes sad

Devoted Miko

Luck, basically.
The only reason I got to level 10 was because of long strings of bricks breaking in between moves.

I'm sorry, I would help you if I could ;~;

Amrith-El's Honey Bun

Animal Hoarder

25,725 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Peculiar Purple
Luck, basically.
The only reason I got to level 10 was because of long strings of bricks breaking in between moves.

I'm sorry, I would help you if I could ;~;

Yeah, I actually got past lv 7 finally, but then I had no possible moves left on lv 8. I spent about 15 minutes looking for a move when there wasn't one. I wish they'd let you know. @_@

Amrith-El's Honey Bun

Animal Hoarder

25,725 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
murderousbunnygirl
only completed up to level 10, i'm curious to hear how people got farther. I think the biggest thing is thinking through all your moves carefully, know where all the different symbols are going to go then choose your moves. though that gets really hard to do sometimes sad

I think that and luck. I'm too lazy to put that much effort into a game where you win virtual items. sweatdrop

Invisible Mage

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Market Browser 100
If you're more into number crunching, I do this formula.

(Points needed - Score placed in default before start of 1st move) = Actual points needed / Moves available = Points per move needed.

With that you can at least tell the difficulty that's for sure. Chaining/combo moves definitely saves up alot and increases your survival, even one can make such a huge difference to get past 7. I myself managed to reach as far as 11. So if you can foresee one go for it. It is by far more preferable than even matching 4-5 blocks. Simultaneous matching is the next best thing.

I find switching the blocks at the bottom have best probable chances of triggering chains but overall it is a matter of luck.
A_Dragon_Y
murderousbunnygirl

I think that and luck. I'm too lazy to put that much effort into a game where you win virtual items. sweatdrop

well I keep getting stuck at 11, but I also like the challenge
Reishella
If you're more into number crunching, I do this formula.

(Points needed - Score placed in default before start of 1st move) = Actual points needed / Moves available = Points per move needed.

With that you can at least tell the difficulty that's for sure. Chaining/combo moves definitely saves up alot and increases your survival, even one can make such a huge difference to get past 7. I myself managed to reach as far as 11. So if you can foresee one go for it. It is by far more preferable than even matching 4-5 blocks. Simultaneous matching is the next best thing.

I find switching the blocks at the bottom have best probable chances of triggering chains but overall it is a matter of luck.

haven't gotten father then 11 or did you get an item on 11?

Invisible Mage

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Market Browser 100
I did managed to get an item. H2k13 Pants or it was the Blouse I think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff