Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Poster

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
Everything is rigged for the easter bunny team to win.
I'm dissapointed in the moderators of this site more and more each year.

Yulin Tenchi's Husbando

Wealthy Cat

18,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cool Cat 500
It is rather disappointing, but in the end I really don't give a crap anymore.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
I don't think it's rigged (I'm team Jack, BTW). I think because there are so many of us Jacks, and so few bunnies, that they have a lot of people to attack, thus leveling up faster.

pixel pockets's Senpai

Tipsy Abomination

34,490 Points
  • International Superfan 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
The event score will be spread over the whole team.

Someone from Team EB who reaches Level 10 will mean more than someone from Team Jack who reaches Level 10, as there is less accounts to average out the experience, thus resulting in a higher overall score.

Jack is losing because there is a far greater volume of accounts who chose Team Jack.
Every account that joined Jack, and stopped playing beyond Level 2 is lowering the overall score. Team Jack has a lot more of these.

Desirable Punching Bag

xoAniLuv
I don't think it's rigged (I'm team Jack, BTW). I think because there are so many of us Jacks, and so few bunnies, that they have a lot of people to attack, thus leveling up faster.

I can so agree with this, the Jacks have so few bunnies to attack that since yesterday when I logged off and came back on tonight, I have died over a hundred times (with zero health when I logged on) because they are spam attacking some post I made. Which by the way I didn't even post on that thread until like four-hundred pages in, so it's not like I posted in any of the early pages... They are quite desperate to attack us bunnies, I guess.

Romantic Dreamer

It is pretty rough on the bunny side as well.
A lot of people on the Jack side have taken to attacking our old posts.
I can understand why, with so few bunnies around, it's just sometimes we cannot do anything because of it.
Also my death count as of this post is 147.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Racrege
xoAniLuv

I can so agree with this, the Jacks have so few bunnies to attack that since yesterday when I logged off and came back on tonight, I have died over a hundred times (with zero health when I logged on) because they are spam attacking some post I made. Which by the way I didn't even post on that thread until like four-hundred pages in, so it's not like I posted in any of the early pages... They are quite desperate to attack us bunnies, I guess.

I've noticed the attacking from hundreds of pages back a lot, XD I'll be honest and say that I've done it a few times lol

Virtuous Codger

18,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Generous 100
It's a similar system to Gaia's Rejected Olympics; everyone knew Team Durem had the most participants, but there weren't enough people pulling their weight to raise the team's overall score high enough to win the event. For Halloween Vengeance, the unequal ratio of players makes it nearly impossible for everyone on Team Jack to get higher scores due to an overwhelming lack of near-same level targets available even if more players did try to play the event. Nobody wants to search thousands of forum pages for the hopes of finding even one Bunny to fight, which is understandable.

Philosophizing Essence

36,525 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I kind of enjoy this event :c

Dangerous Poster

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
Meralbus
It's a similar system to Gaia's Rejected Olympics; everyone knew Team Durem had the most participants, but there weren't enough people pulling their weight to raise the team's overall score high enough to win the event. For Halloween Vengeance, the unequal ratio of players makes it nearly impossible for everyone on Team Jack to get higher scores due to an overwhelming lack of near-same level targets available even if more players did try to play the event. Nobody wants to search thousands of forum pages for the hopes of finding even one Bunny to fight, which is understandable.

I'm refering to the fact that easter bunny team has 4 NPC's that are at the top of their knight scores, with their top one at 67k points and ours only at 11k points.

Ruthless Loiterer

17,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
What is BS is the leveling rates and energy regeneration. Could care less about the teams, really.

But it takes forever to regain energy, attacks are too expensive, ect.
burning_eyes

A joke. Not the funny kind.

An un-fun event that's just frustrating and unrewarding.

I miss Gaia when it was fun and the events were exciting, before the greed.

burning_eyes

Tricky Knight

18,950 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Now, now, you forgot this started as a gold sink and ended as cash cow for Gaia, did you really expect this to be as enjoyable as past events, if anything this was Gaia's next new toy, cash required events, pretty soon you'll need to be able to save your avatars by paying 25 gaia cash 3nodding

Fluffy Fox

LloydIrvingofSymphonia
Now, now, you forgot this started as a gold sink and ended as cash cow for Gaia, did you really expect this to be as enjoyable as past events, if anything this was Gaia's next new toy, cash required events, pretty soon you'll need to be able to save your avatars by paying 25 gaia cash 3nodding

Don't give them any ideas! stare

Virtuous Codger

18,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Generous 100
Hayden Demauri
I'm refering to the fact that easter bunny team has 4 NPC's that are at the top of their knight scores, with their top one at 67k points and ours only at 11k points.

Those NPCs began at level 1 at some point, the fact they were getting maxed out was because there were tons of Jack members to attack them (causing frequent counterattacks = experience), the number system in this event made this possible. My earlier statement was relevant. While there was a lot that did happen this year's event, arguably this entire last year on Gaia Online that I didn't agree with, you being disappointed doesn't mean rigging.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff