+1 1 100.0% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Dangerous Sweetheart

The Temptress Anon
"Hello, pet."

Desirable Sex Symbol

The Master -Anon

"Mm?" Elle asked turning her head to look over her shoulder from where she had herself perched on the lovely red lounger chair she had. Though her smile turned to a grin as she happened to actually catch sight of her... visitor. "Oh darling. What a rather lovely surprise. You are actually coming to visit me. How... unusual. Are all your other playthings busy?" She asked curiously setting her small stack of letters to the floor.

Dangerous Sweetheart

The Temptress Anon
"Mm?" Elle asked turning her head to look over her shoulder from where she had herself perched on the lovely red lounger chair she had. Though her smile turned to a grin as she happened to actually catch sight of her... visitor. "Oh darling. What a rather lovely surprise. You are actually coming to visit me. How... unusual. Are all your other playthings busy?" She asked curiously setting her small stack of letters to the floor.
"Busy being dead or trying not to become so.", he responds with a sigh. He saunters over and leans forward, placing a hand on either side of her, "Do you have the time for a neglected dragon, love?"

Desirable Sex Symbol

The Master -Anon

"Mmm Depends on what I get for doing such a laborious task, Maitre." She purred, red painted nails drawing over his forearm, "I am not quite sure how I feel about being a second, or perhaps Third resort."

Dangerous Sweetheart

The Temptress Anon
"Mmm Depends on what I get for doing such a laborious task, Maitre." She purred, red painted nails drawing over his forearm, "I am not quite sure how I feel about being a second, or perhaps Third resort."
"If I didn't think you were busy with your own pets, I would come by more often.", he responds, a small cheeky smirk pulling at his lips, "Besides, I wouldn't want to leave you too sore and tired to play with them. Unless that's what you want, pet."

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
The Temptress Anon

"Good." He replied unfazed, "Ovaries hold no interest for me. Although now that I think of it, your blood wouldn't happen to be O Negative would it? It seems I am always running low..."

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dr Sciurus
Elle looked at the doctor, almost happy for a moment that her fate luckily didn't land in that region. "O positive." Was her very cold reply.

The Master -Anon

"Sounds a lot like flattery and clever excuses, sweetie." Her lips curved into a small smile as well. Though as he eyes rolled back up to him, settling for a minute on his more naked body, her teeth ran over her red bottom lip, "Tell me. What would you like so that you would feel less neglected? Perhaps I can fix that.... curious ailment."

Dangerous Sweetheart

The Temptress Anon
"Sounds a lot like flattery and clever excuses, sweetie." Her lips curved into a small smile as well. Though as he eyes rolled back up to him, settling for a minute on his more naked body, her teeth ran over her red bottom lip, "Tell me. What would you like so that you would feel less neglected? Perhaps I can fix that.... curious ailment."
He continues to smirk, bending to nibble her ear. "Perhaps you could fix my ailment...", he responds, chest rumbling in what almost seems like a deep purr, "Do you have any rope, pet? Or ribbon maybe?"

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
The Temptress Anon

The doctor's face was unreadable as he dropped her hand. "Pity... My body no longer worries about such specifics. However, never know when you'll need a new liver or two, so I have each type stored just in case. O Positive is at capacity; though it still may look lovely across the walls..."

Desirable Sex Symbol

The Master -Anon

Just for a moment, Elle let her eyes close with a small sigh of pleasure, "I would be horribly understocked if I didn't have either darling." Her nails trailed up his arm and to his hair, pulling the man ever closer, "What do you ever want my supplies for? Am I to tie you up to do with as I wish?"

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dr Sciurus

Dropping her hand and his hold on her was the best and the worst idea that ever could have happened. For immediately without waiting for a response, she made and absolute bolt for getting away from the man. Her training of many decades long ago coming back to her as she used everything she had in her catlike reflexes to get the hell away until Lucifer decided to stop playing with her.

Dangerous Sweetheart

The Temptress Anon
Just for a moment, Elle let her eyes close with a small sigh of pleasure, "I would be horribly understocked if I didn't have either darling." Her nails trailed up his arm and to his hair, pulling the man ever closer, "What do you ever want my supplies for? Am I to tie you up to do with as I wish?"
He chuckles, smirk turning into a full grin, "I'd love to see you try and tie me up, pet. I'm a difficult creature to try and tame in such a way."

Desirable Sex Symbol

The Master -Anon

Rather quickly she pulled Master down toward her and essentially switched places with him. So now that he was the one sitting, and she was not seated quite comfortably on his lap straddling his waist. "I do love a challenge, do you know that darling?" She knew there was little chance that her hold on him would work too well. Her newly promoted powers were still a very interesting handle to get use to. However, out of the air she was able to pull a black silk tie and bind his wrists behind his head for the moment, rendering the master quite still.

Dangerous Sweetheart

The Temptress Anon
Rather quickly she pulled Master down toward her and essentially switched places with him. So now that he was the one sitting, and she was not seated quite comfortably on his lap straddling his waist. "I do love a challenge, do you know that darling?" She knew there was little chance that her hold on him would work too well. Her newly promoted powers were still a very interesting handle to get use to. However, out of the air she was able to pull a black silk tie and bind his wrists behind his head for the moment, rendering the master quite still.
He blinks, not having expected the sudden change of position. "Makes two of us then, though you will have to try a bit harder than this.", he responds, grin returning already. He gently tugs against the ribbon for a moment, "Though I must say your knot work seems rather good."

Desirable Sex Symbol

The Master -Anon

If time had taught her one thing. It was not to waste the time you had been giving regardless of the situation. So if Master was going to admire her work and stay hands off for just a bit, Well. Temptress sure knew exactly how to deal with that. "Compliments will get you anywhere with me, mon maƮtre. Though I am certain you know this already." Starting at his neck just below his ear she pressed her lips to his skin, letting her hands and nails roam freely about his chest and exposed abs as she wished.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff