Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you thanked your daily anons?

Yes! I love when I get stuff from them! And their stories are so great! 0.8 80.0% [ 8 ]
Yeah, only cuz they're taking the time to give me things. 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Of Course! Why else would I be here? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Not yet, but I wanted the gold so... *receives threatening look* Okay okay! I'll thank them! 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
This poll closed on November 22, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

Thieving Sex Symbol

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Quote:
Message: It&��s always when I find myself alone that I begin to realize that I am falling back into my darkness again, this cycle I seem to be stuck in perhaps out of fear of being alone in the darkness and making the same mistakes all over again but my anxiety manifesting itself in my own head.
This pain pulsing through my entire being more deadly than the pain inflicted upon myself by me in the end, my mental state more damaged than anything capable of harming me in a physical manner.
I have realised now that I let myself fall back into that darkness I fear so much out of feeling alone, useless and perhaps without any purpose but I forgot about those around me that still care and it makes me realise now of how idiotic I have been&�&Just I realized too late and now I really do feel more alone than ever before&�&

~The Ghetto Ninja.~

Honey, I totally understand where you are coming from; I have my wont Darkness that I struggle with And have since I was just a little girl. If you ever need someone to talk to or just want someone to listen or Help, I'm Your Girl. Im Here for you; You can PM Me if you wanna text or email; Whatever You'd like dear, And with me you wont have to be Alone <3 Thank You again For the Gift. <3

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haha! I love this! <3 Thank you Anon for the Beautiful Gift~ <3

Quote:
pondering repeatedly why he just can not fright.
"If I show my teeth more or make my eyes flash,
surely then I could make all the town's people gasp."
The World's Worst Vampire had lofty dreams,
of making all the people in the world scream.
Using his vice and his evil vampire flair
but all he got instead were strange stares.
The night was young and the moon was bright,
And all the ghouls and vamps would be haunting that night.
With only a few nights away from Halloween,
The Worlds Worst Vampire could only just scheme.
"Enough!" He jumped up from his coffin,
"No longer will I be the vamp they all shun."
With zeal he grabbed his still ripped cape.
Carefully around his neck it did drape.
With more confidence he stepped out in the cold,
reminding himself to be sinister and bold.
Back to the forest, he was there in no time.
Waiting in silence for some vampiric playtime.
The owls did howl and the moon shone brighter,
but the only soul around was this lone vampire.
He twiddled his thumbs, ignoring his thirst,
and tried to dispel his thoughts that he is the worst.

The night went on, and no dinner was in sight,
the World's Worst Vampire was ready to give up this night.
The sun would soon rise and his time would be gone.
The World's Worst Vampire had done it all wrong.
With a plot that then crossed through his mind,
he pulled out a gift and jotted some lines.
As the dawn preceded, the vampire retreated away,
leaving a gift he hoped would be found this new day.

It is later on that day as you walk around,
that you happen on a gift sitting on the ground.
It is wrapped in orange paper with a note on its bow.
You pick it up and begin to read, feeling compelled to know.

"Please join me," it reads, "on All-Hallow's Eve,
For a masquerade ball, I'd be glad to receive
your company at 8 pm. Come up to the old mansion on the hill.
I promise the party will give you a thrill."

You look from the edge of the forest to the mansion on the hill,
You shiver a little. That place gives you chills.
You look back at the note after awhile,
seeing that it was signed from the World's Worst Vampire.

-Mind the Vamps!
From the World's Worst Vampire.

You are not the Worst Vampire in the world! But Definitely The sweetest wink Thank you for the Gift Vampire Anon <3

Thieving Sex Symbol

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Quote:

-JR

I believe in them too! <3 Thank you for the amazing gift JR <3

Quote:
Message: A while ago in the desert, a tattooed boy named Freddy was walking along, minding his own business. Freddy looked and dressed like Elvis Presley. Suddenly, he saw Bevis, who was skinny and looked a little like King Kong. Bevis proceeded to steal a thin boy's purse. The boy's name was Hairy Harry. "Stop, you disgusting person!" Freddy yelled out. But Bevis started to run away. Freddy chased Bevis for miles. Bevis could run fast and seemed to be getting away. But then in a final great effort, Freddy jumped on a bicycle and surprisingly caught the scoundrel! Harry was so happy, that he kissed Freddy. Thus ends a good story. ((-JR))

LOL So wild! its great~ Thank You for the cute story and the Gift JR <3

Quote:
Message: The man that was responsible for fluff and dress theft was found staring at the gleaming full moon, with his bandana in hand.

"There you are, thief!" You shout.

The man turned his head towards your direction and delivered a smirk. "Congratulations for finding me," he said, "But this is a bad time." He placed his hands onto his mask and used them to slide the mask off of his face to reveal his unusual eyes; They were hazel with a brown ring around the pupil and the right eye was darker. The thief turned his body toward you, gave off a deathly glare, and began to take his gloves off. "Have you ever heard of the story of Little Red Riding Hood?"

"Y-Yes..." You answered nervously.

"That's good." The man responded as he continued to strip into full nude and kneel down on all fours.

The moon's light began to reflect off of the man's copper skin.

"The story begins here."

He began to laugh like a maniac, but they became grunts of pain. The whites of his eyes fade to black, making his stare more intimidating like a snake's to a mouse. When he smiled, his incisors plus neighboring teeth were resizing and rearranging themselves. Then four of his teeth, two on the top and two on the bottom, became big fangs. His mouth stretched out, making his lips appear non-existent. The ears slowly moved upwards and became pointy like an elf's.

The man eventually began to roar as black hair sprouted like grass all over. His mullet grew into a mane and his limbs deformed into a non-human shape; Feet and hands became paws. The tailbone extended and more of the hair grew on it, making it a tail.

The transformation was over; A black wolf with a blood lust howled in a way that made you dizzy from the loudness.

You then turned tail and ran from the monster; He pursuits you. Fortunately, your car was in sight; You quickly got in and drove off. The wolf was still chasing you, but it became tired from the car's exhaust. You sighed in relief, but your heart still pounds like a hammer on a nail.

Out of the dark, there was a shadowy figure running at a rapid speed towards you. You shrieked over the sight and smashed the brakes. The figure moved to the side and ran past you, dropping a small sack. That... Thing did not bother to come back for it, so you decided to take it home with you.

Thank your for the great story about Little Red <3 I am quite fond of Monsters <3 Thank you for the Gift <3

Thieving Sex Symbol

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Quote:
its solemn line.
The vampire stalks,
finds blood to dine.
The werewolf howls
at the silver moon.
His human form
what's showing at noon.
The mummy's cries
of pain and loss.
His wraps that smell of must and moss.
The witch that flies,
upon her broom
casting curses
and spelling doom.
The black cat scurries,
hisses and claws
through the graveyard walks his paws.

Love Halloween poetry~ This is fantastic! Thank you for the lovely poem and Gift Anon <3

Quote:

No, Youre Adorable wink <3 Thank you for the Gift Adorable Anon <3

Quote:
Smell my feet!
Give me something good to eat!
If you don't, I don't care!
I'll pull down your underwear!
~Halloweeny

Still the Best Chlldhood rhyme of all time smile <3 Thank You Anon for the Gift <3

Quote:
User Image
The slowness of the gifting thread got ya bored, eh? Me too.
We cosmic beings need excitement or we tend to do some pretty strange things to stir up trouble.

For instance, in my down time I've taken up a liking to doing this
User Image
It just keeps moving....it's so weird.

Huh? Oh yea. You're probably wanting a gift or whatever, right?

Well, luckily for you, since I'm technically the king of everything, what with being so cosmic and whatnot, I guess I can make you my "acquaintance of everything". Sounds catchy doesn't it!

Take this. And then we can start making things not-boring!
You'll join me ...right?

Adorable! I love this~ How you incorporated your own character into this~ Thank you for the Gift and the Cute gifs!

Thieving Sex Symbol

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Quote:
Message: take this wig in case you lost your hair i wonder why zombies lost their eyes sometimes but not the hair but in case you lost your hair you are now prepare

I was afraid to lose my hair! Thank you again for the Gift Anon <3

Quote:

I was feeling sick but your kindness made me all better <3 Thank You for the gift Anon <3

Quote:
Deep in the dark needing extra breath
Your little light lets you see in the murk only so far
Amorphous shapes looking like long-sunken cars
A sudden movement catches your eye
A sudden movement startles you
Soon two small forms come into view
Swimming in tandem wearing wetsuits of blue
You can't figure out why they're here alone
You can't figure out what they're holding
A stream of bubbles and sudden pain brings new enlightenment
Crimson red streams and children taking delight from it
Sight going black as the water around you
Sight going black hearing their water-distorted laughter
You'd thought lack of air or a shark would come first
Instead death came from an air-powered burst.

- Murderous Children

Quite eerie, but beautiful story none-the-less! Thank You for the Great Gift Murderous Children Anon <3

Thieving Sex Symbol

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Quote:
You are out of stamina as you run away from you most recent opponent. They give chase! You run as fast as you can only to trip & fall flat on your stomach. You opponent advances, only you hear a resounding yelp & the attacker running away. Someone walks over to you. They kneel & gently pull you to your feet. Your savior is a tall young man with locks the color of chestnut and a wrench in his hand. He looks like a knight from a strange academy; only from his gentle demeanor it is obvious he is not a fighter. You can make out a pair of ethereal teal eyes that almost glow as you look at his blushing face. ''Are y-you alright?'' he asks. You nod. G-Good... now g-go before th-they come back.'' he says looking around warily. You nod again & start to take off only to turn back around. The young man is gone, but a gift is left sitting where the man was standing covered in a crystalline dust. Its tag reads, ''I may not be able to fix my own heart, but I will fix yours.''

~Arron the Lythcol Mechanic

This made me Blush! So Sweet! <3 Thank you for the flattery and the Gift Arron the Lythcol Mechanic <3

Quote:

Every move you make;
Every bond you break;
Every step you take;
This little guy will be watching you. emotion_dowant

Lolol! I sang along with this xD Thank You for the song and gift Anon <3

Quote:
Message: I used to be an adventurer like you... then I took an arrow in the knee. - Ghost of the Rift

Skyrim Reference! So much Love for you <3 Thank You for the Gift Anon <3

Thieving Sex Symbol

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Quote:
She waits for you to fall a sleep before she moves closer to you
When the moon light hits her she is covered in what looks like blood
A evil grin on her face
Her laugh is that of some one who has lost her mind
It wakes you up and you look up at her in fear
She drops a box on your head and runs away
A tag on the box reads &��Happy Halloween!&��

~ The Gifting Fairy

Thank you once Again Gifting Fairy for the Beautiful Story and the Gift; You are so Generous <3

Quote:
Message: The cold wind howled and the cold cut straight to your bone. Your breath was a white mist when you exhaled. The wind howled again, or was it the wind? You strained to hear what it was and were met with the sound of thudding, The sound grew louder as its maker drew closer. A growl emitted from the beast&��s throat, however you were paralyzed with fear and could not turn around. It lunged, knocking you to the ground.

Her fangs tore into the back of your left forearm, and suddenly they weren't. The wolf was standing in front of you. Her golden eyes locked on yours. her lips were lifted in a silent snarl.

You stayed where you were, not wanting to provoke the beast. Hopefully it would lose interest soon, and you could go care for the wound. A few moments later, the wolf left, returning to the shadows. Your forearm hurt like hell and hurt even more when you had to scramble to your feet.

There was a growl, and you knew the wolf was still there, watching as you walked away holding a torn piece of your shirt over your wound.

- Untamed wolf

Even if you are untamed I still love wolves <3 They will always be my favorite animal <3 Thank you for the story and the Gift <3

Quote:
You are at your window, staring at the building across from you. Usually at this time a night, they are all empty, dark without a soul to be found awake. Still, you stare, wondering if anyone is wide eyed at this hour.

This particular night, you find yourself staring at the whole building, your eyes jumping from one random window to the next. Then, a light comes on. Your eyes are instantly attracted to it. There is a young girl, about ten years, waving to you. You open your window, and you can make out a few features. A black lace dress, a head of chocolate hair, done up in a fancy style, a sweet, round face and lean body. You swear you can even see some tears.

What stands out most is her smile. She has a large smile as she is still waving. The moment you see her, she looks at you. She is staring right at you, right into your eyes. You almost want to look away, but you cannot bring yourself to do so.

You try to see behind her. There is no one in the room. You worry a little. Where are her parents?

At first, you are unsure, but you decided to head across the street anyway. That apartment building was built by the same people who built yours, so judging from where the window is, you suspect that you should buzz room 5F.

You grab a coat and run downstairs (the elevator is noisy and you do not want to wake your neighbors). When you make it outside, you pause, looking both ways for cars before crossing the street. You do not see any and begin across. A chill runs down your spine halfway across, but it is probably the chilly autumn air.

You go to use the buzzer, but it is turned off. You huff irritated, when a gust of wind opens the door. You go inside.

It is quiet. Not usual middle of the night quiet, but. . . too quiet. No heaters humming, no vents buzzing, not even a faint sound of a persons breath. You get another chill, but ignore it. Again, you take the stairs. Even if you did not care about making noise, both elevators are out of order.

You make it to the fifth floor. You were right. The only one with light shining through the crack under the door is 5F. You make your way to it and knock. But there is no answer. You knock again, calling for whoever is inside.

You knock a while longer, when the door opens when you push with your knuckles. You poke your head inside. The room is bathed in a yellow glow. Soft lullaby music is playing on a record player, slightly off key from old age.

When you step in, you notice that whoever lives here is a collector of. . . stuff. Just stuff. There is a white mask is black eyes and lips resting on a shelf on the entertainment system. Next to a large TV is a Nintendo, with one cartridge next to it: unlabeled with the name *BEN* written in black. Next to a large easy chair is a DS, with a Pokemon game: small black card with just the title *Pokemon*. Hanging on the handle of one of the doors is an Armani suit with silver cufflinks and a blood red tie. On the couch is a small, rubber mouse puppet with a skinny snout, two overly large ears, and a dead, hollow stare.

All these things seem familiar to you, but you cannot place your finger on how, exactly. You make your way down the hall, where several portraits are hung up in a line. As you make your way down, you get another chill. Are you being watched?

You open the door that leads to the window you saw. The little girl is there, not waving, her back to you now. She is wearing that beautiful black dress, that you can now tell is bedazzled in small white rhinestones. On a small plastic chair next to a plastic vanity is a hanger, with a raggedy dress with different little pictures sewn on it, and eight different colored wings on the back. On the vanity is a necklace with different colored cone shaped shells, next to a tray of cupcakes.

You call out to her, *Little girl? Where are your parents?*

She turns. There is something in her hands. Two things. One is the headless body of what you think is a Mickey Mouse doll, only with the colors inverted and yellow goo pouring out. In the other is the head to said doll.

*Mommy hated Daddy* she said. *But Daddy loved Mommy. Did you see Mommys mask in the living room?*

You think back. The white mask with the black eyes and smile? She continues before you answer.

*Daddy gave that mask to Mommy a long time ago. Mommy wanted to kill Daddy so badly, so Daddy made a deal. Daddy said he would go away if Mommy would give him something in return.*

There is a pause. Suddenly, you start to realize all the signs. The rat puppet on the couch: Rap Rat. The Pokemon cartridge: Pokemon Black. The Nintendo game: Ben Drowned. The suit: Slenderman. The Mickey Mouse doll: Abandoned by Disney. The things at the vanity: Cupcakes. The mask. . . could it be Jane the Killers mask?

The girl continues. *So, Mommy agreed and Daddy did what he had to do. Then Mommy killed Daddy. A little while later, I was born.*

*S-so. . . where is Mommy now?*

*Daddy has been getting lonely in hell. He told me in a dream tonight. So I gave him company with Mommys knife* She points to her bed, where you did not before notice a bloody knife.

There are no words. You have no idea what you want to do. *My collection is almost complete.* She says. *I have always wanted my dress to be as popular as Mommys mask.*

You still are not sure to this day what happened. Did you blink? Did you sneeze? Did you avert your gaze, just for a moment? But before you know it, the girl is clamped onto your back holding the knife to your neck. *So, you are going to tell the police, right? Be sure to be very VERY clear?*

You can only nod, slightly as you fear the knife will cut you. The girl giggles and jumps down from your back. *Thank you!* she chirps. *I better go. Daddy is waiting.*

*NO, WAIT!*

*I can&��t wait!* She stomps a foot on the ground, raising her voice. *And neither can you for that matter. Do you not remember the bus?*

The bus? What bus? Was she just trying to freak you out. The girl takes your hand and leads you to the window. She points down to the street. There is a bus outside, along with a dozen police cars and an ambulance, putting a bloody body onto a stretcher. Even from the fifth floor, you realize that the body. . . is you.

*Thank you for the help. Tell the police when you wake up* You turn around, just in time to see the girl slit her throat. You pass out before you see her bleed.

You wake up in a hospital. Half your bones are in a cast. You are surrounded by flowers, presents, and a nurse. She tells you that you will be okay. You instantly ask for a police officer, saying that you need to report something that happened in the building. The nurse, unnerved by your excitement, rushes away.

You breath, going over the story in your head, when you notice a large box, done up in orange paper and red ribbon. You look at the tag. It reads:

For you, from Jennie the Killer.

Chills ran down my spine the whole read, this is fantastic, I love thrillers! Thank you so much for a grand story!! And thank you for the V-Day 2k11 Heartsbane Hairpin! I love it! <3

Thieving Sex Symbol

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Quote:
You find yourself in a pumpkin patch alone, surrounded only by those bulbous fruits. Or were they vegetables? Does it really matter? If it's yummy, eat it~

You feel the chill of the air nipping at your fingers, wind rushing about as small droplets of maybe rain tickle your cheeks.

"Oooohooohooooo..." you hear a...was that a moan? Wait...what is that? You turn around, searching, spotting someone hiding behind a large pumpkin. You could see them...quite clearly actually. "Ooohooooo aahhh oooh!" it whispered, rattling some chains in its hands.

...Now...now this was just silly. Clearly you could see them. You sigh and tap a foot, waiting.

"BO-AHHH!!" it jumps out to startle you, only to be shocked by you, screaming. She turns and runs away, "nonononooo!!" she yells, a box falling from her pocket as she runs off.

Mistletoe

Great story <3 I love the Art Mistletoe!!! Thank you for the Gift as well!

Quote:
Giftception.

Thank you for the beautiful Art Giftception Anon <3

Makoto_Gin's Partner

Indulgent Enthusiast

User Image

((Thank you Haiku~))

Shameless Glitch

Quote:
Message: The man that was responsible for fluff and dress theft was found staring at the gleaming full moon, with his bandana in hand.

"There you are, thief!" You shout.

The man turned his head towards your direction and delivered a smirk. "Congratulations for finding me," he said, "But this is a bad time." He placed his hands onto his mask and used them to slide the mask off of his face to reveal his unusual eyes; They were hazel with a brown ring around the pupil and the right eye was darker. The thief turned his body toward you, gave off a deathly glare, and began to take his gloves off. "Have you ever heard of the story of Little Red Riding Hood?"

"Y-Yes..." You answered nervously.

"That's good." The man responded as he continued to strip into full nude and kneel down on all fours.

The moon's light began to reflect off of the man's copper skin.

"The story begins here."

He began to laugh like a maniac, but they became grunts of pain. The whites of his eyes fade to black, making his stare more intimidating like a snake's to a mouse. When he smiled, his incisors plus neighboring teeth were resizing and rearranging themselves. Then four of his teeth, two on the top and two on the bottom, became big fangs. His mouth stretched out, making his lips appear non-existent. The ears slowly moved upwards and became pointy like an elf's.

The man eventually began to roar as black hair sprouted like grass all over. His mullet grew into a mane and his limbs deformed into a non-human shape; Feet and hands became paws. The tailbone extended and more of the hair grew on it, making it a tail.

The transformation was over; A black wolf with a blood lust howled in a way that made you dizzy from the loudness.

You then turned tail and ran from the monster; He pursuits you. Fortunately, your car was in sight; You quickly got in and drove off. The wolf was still chasing you, but it became tired from the car's exhaust. You sighed in relief, but your heart still pounds like a hammer on a nail.

Out of the dark, there was a shadowy figure running at a rapid speed towards you. You shrieked over the sight and smashed the brakes. The figure moved to the side and ran past you, dropping a small sack. That... Thing did not bother to come back for it, so you decided to take it home with you.

Why I adore flowers! Thank you so much for the daffodils!
Quote:
&��Slender Man, Slender Man, his branching arms are for collecting.
Slender Man, Slender Man, his face is empty of expressing&��
User Image

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

thank you slender anon

Quote:
You are walking along when you find a bit of parchment on the ground...

User Image

(Part two of ???, find them all.)
-Daenes & Leviathan

Thanks Daenes & Leviathan

Quote:
In the dead of the night a woman with lips so red like blood wandered on the lonely street.
Lights flickered, and the moon hid behind dark stormy clouds.

You realized the woman was getting closer to you and her eyes gleamed an eerie scarlet shade.

You can't decide what do...are you going to scamper away? Or bow down to her beauty?
"good evening," the lady said ," it was nice seeing you."

It was the last thing you heard before she sank her teeth into your throat.
User Image

Thanks vampire anon, love the art so much.

Quote:
It's 4am, so you'll have to forgive this wolf for not being able to think of a story.
But it looks like you have a good heart, I hope this pleases it.
-a wolf

thanks so much for one of my wishlist items, also I can relate.

Quote:
The corpse that walks,
its solemn line.
The vampire stalks,
finds blood to dine.
The werewolf howls
at the silver moon.
His human form
what's showing at noon.
The mummy's cries
of pain and loss.
The witch that flies,
upon her broom
casting curses
and spelling doom.
The black cat scurries,
hisses and claws

Thanks whichever anon sent me this poem, they did not leave a title.

Quote:
User Image
You hear it,
not the wind, not the trees.
Instead, a sort of whisper,
not human, not beast.
You feel it,
not the moon, nor the stars,
Not even the chill of the night
and its icy breath.
You see it finally when,
On chance you have bent down.
A package, left by
a lone black cat. She glances back,
dancing away in the night.....

Have a spooky good Halloween,
From The Little Black Cat

thanks for the lovely story black cat anon.

Quote:
Here's a fish to brighten up your tank!
Happy Halloween
Book Anon

thanks book anon, I appreciate the fish.

Timid Explorer

I am not looking for any gift in return for sharing these; I just simply want to say thank you again heart I got a cupcake, a cane, a bow, hair accessories, Qilin Of Prosperity, a zombie nom nom shirt, and a ghost scarf <if I remember correctly... :walks off a cliff if wrong: gonk > omg I have no idea how I only have 6 letters and 7 items :dies forever:

Thank you for the poem
its solemn line.
The vampire stalks,
finds blood to dine.
The werewolf howls
at the silver moon.
His human form
what's showing at noon.
The mummy's cries
of pain and loss.
The witch that flies,
upon her broom
casting curses
and spelling doom.
The black cat scurries,
hisses and claws

Thank you 4laugh
The Dentist, The Drunk, and Me

~ The Phantom Detective

Thank you for the beautiful story <that I want to know more of>
Message: Man could never stop messing with the ways of the world; constantly thinking that they could improve what was already there. Most will tell you nothing good ever came from humans, but that is not completely true. They were once intelligent beings. By intelligent, I don&��t mean our kind of smart, that was beyond there scope. It is known that sometimes, SOMETIMES, they did make some wonderful things. I know it is not a pleasant idea, most of our kin tend to deny it, but these revolting animals made us. As all can well remember, the humans did not mean to make us, it was&�& unintentional; proving that their most intelligent mind was still well below our own mental prowess.
Our story begins century&��s ago in a place that the humans called a research lab. One that was trying to find a cure for one of the many diseases that plagued the human race. I believe that this lab was working on cancer. I digress, the humans were messing with all sorts of things. They believed they had at last, come up with a cure. The lesser beasts that where used in the tests had seemed to be getting better. However, their cure didn't have the same effect on humans.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Dr. Sinclair was getting ready for the first human trials, she pondered if her team had collected sufficient test subjects. Fifty people had been brought in, and agreed to test this new cure. Each was due to die soon as it stood, so they didn't have much to lose. Most were at least forty years of age, except for one girl, who was only sixteen. Sinclair was on pins and needles. If this worked, she and her team would make history. If it did not, they will have to spend many more years trying to figure out another way. The test and trials themselves had taken forever. They had rooms set up, each with two test subjects within. They were rather cozy rooms, with soft beds, T.V., and many other luxuries. Once the subjects were given the shot, they were to stay in their rooms for six months. This was to make sure there were no adverse reactions. Food would be passed to them through a little chamber to make sure that nothing corrupted the tests. They were watched at all hours, and every moment was well recorded.
&��Sinclair, we are ready to begin when you are ma&��am.&�� Dr. Henforth, Sinclair&��s second in command call up from his terminal.
&��Is everyone here?&��
Dr. Henforth looked at his clipboard. &��The last of the test subjects have just arrived.&��
&��I guess we might as well get started than. Start the tests. Let me know when you&��re done so I can give them their injections.&��

The team had everyone in their rooms and each was given their shots. All that was left to do at that point was to wait. In a few hours they would run the same series of tests as before to see if there has been any change. For the next three days, they ran their subjects through these tests twice a day. Suddenly, during the forth day of testing, alarms began to sound all across the lab. The noise made Dr. Sinclair jump. She ran to the watch room.
&��What&��s happening?&��
&��Their hearts have stopped.&�� It was Pro. Lazarus Hailfeld, a man Sinclair didn't know much, except that he was basically an irritable pair of glasses who never really spoke, if he could help it. When ever the man did speak, he sounded as if he where reading a shopping list.
&��How many of them?&�� Sinclair was having trouble keeping calm as she slumped into her chair.
&��All of them ma&��am.&��
&��All of them? You can&��t be serious.&��
&��I&��m afraid so ma&��am.&��
Sinclair ran into the first subject&��s room, rushing to the body of a young woman. She lay on the floor with her eyes milky white. Sinclair couldn't feel a heartbeat. She tried the other woman who shared the room and found that her heart had stopped as well. As she started back to the watch room and found the doors locked. A voice that she knew well came over the speaker.
&��Sorry Sinclair, I can&��t permit you to leave the testing grounds. You know the rules. We have to make sure that whatever killed them can&��t spread. We&��ll have a team in hazmat suits to come put the subjects in another of the labs so they can run a few additional tests. Until they are done, you&��ll have to stay put ma&��am&��.
It was Dr. Bretton, and he was right. She had been too hasty, running in like research student . She figured that there wasn&��t much to do now but wait, so she settled into a chair. Sinclair began to reminisce over why she had joined this project in the first place. Dr. Bretton had written the book that made Sinclair want to enter into this field to begin with. When she was asked to work on this project along side him she took the job without a second thought, she was excited. The two had become close friends over the last five years. They had spent several hours a day working in the lab, and would hang out after, going to bars and the like. She even liked his wife and four year old son. Sinclair&��s thoughts began to drift back to their research and she wondered what had gone wrong. Dr. Bretton&��s voice startled Sinclair out of her thoughts as it filled the room.
&��The subjects are all alive. They woke up a few minutes ago.&��
&��They&��re alive?&�� She was bewildered.
&��Yes, we are not sure what happened to them, but we are running tests now. We want to run some tests on you as well ma&��am, to make sure you are okay.&��

The tests had shown that all the subjects were healthy. The tests also showed that their cancer was retreating. The subjects all seemed much more alive than they were before. Everything seemed to be going well during the next three days. On the forth day of observation, the subjects fell again as if dead, and three hours later, they awoke again. There was something different about them when they arose, their eyes were red and had a deep hunger in them. Sinclair watched over them as they woke. The young woman in the room with her leapt from her bed and latched on to the doctor&��s neck. Sinclair fought off the younger woman, barely making it to the control room alive. After her heart slowed back to a normal rate, she went into the lab break room to sort her thoughts. She settled into a cozy chair and went over what just happened. When she opened her eyes, three hours had gone by. She was surprised that she was able to sleep at all after her ordeal. Then again, after the fear and adrenaline had wore off, the madness of the whole ordeal wore at her mind and made it hard for her to keep her eyes open.
For the next two days, subjects just stood staring at the door. Sinclair watched them on the monitor and took notes on there behavior. She was not sure what to do. She fumed over all the time wasted on this cure, and now they had turned the subjects into some kind of zombies. Sinclair saw a smile cross the young women&��s face as she fell to the floor. The others surrounding her bent over to look at her body, then they too laid back on the floor. She let them lay there for an hour before having three men put on suits to go in to check on them. As the team bent over the bodies, the young woman reached up and pulled off one of the men&��s helmet. The man tried to move away, but she was too strong for him. She dug her teeth into his neck and began to drink. The other subjects followed her example and attacked the other two men. Sinclair looked on in horror. The young woman pulled away from her pray and placed him gently on a bed. The other two men had torn into pieces by the others. When the other subjects went for the man laying on the bed, the young woman stepped in between them. For some reason, the others backed away from her.

The man woke just like the previous subjects, and, like them, he appeared to be fine, if not for the fear that was clear to Sinclair, still watching on the monitor. Over the next three days debates were made for whether or not they should try to get him out from the test chamber; if they should just kill the subjects and the man. Sinclair was with those who wanted to try and fix what they had done to these people; to find out what and how this had happened. Hailfeld said they should just pump VX gas into the room and kill them all. Dr. Bretton felt the same as Hailfeld and after several hours of debate, chose to kill them. He had the gas pumped into the room, but most of the subjects were unfazed by the poison filling the air. The man, however, grasped his throat and fell to the ground. The young woman just looked at him and giving a small smile, she giggled. The others had short laugh with her then fell silent once more.

The young woman appeared to be the leader, but why? She was the youngest so, in theory, that should have put her at the bottom of the pecking order. Had they pick her because she was stronger? She had been fighting her cancer for a shorter time than the rest and was in far better health. Something had to have made her the leader. They hadn't done any tests to see who was stronger, the woman was not smarter than the others, so what could it be about her? The more Sinclair looked at the woman on her screen, the more she started to feel some kind of power wrapping around her. An urge told her to open the doors and let them out. She shook her head and turned away.

She didn't look again until Dr. Bretton said that the man had started to move. How can that be? He was not one of them. When the man glanced up at the camera, they were able to see his eyes were red. He looked at the woman, then he walked to the door and started to push the buttons on the number pad. He remembered the code! Sinclair pushed the emergency button to lock down all the rooms. Now, none of the doors in the entire complex could be opened, but from the very room she was standing in. This also meant that everyone in the building was on lock down, not just those in the lab. There were six labs in the building, and each had a control room, but when a lockdown enacted, only the computer in the watch room could release the lockdown. Alarms were going off in every section of the building. Dr. Bretton spent the next half hour putting in the codes to unlock the other labs, and sent out a message telling everyone to leave the building until it was clear. He never told them what was actually happening, but that was normal. Sinclair watched as the last guard left the building. Now they were the only ones left. She was not sure that she was glad that the others were out of harm&��s way. It made her feel more alone as a feeling of dread came over her.. As she fell to the floor, the last thing she saw was the worried look on Dr. Bretton&��s face. When she woke she felt a new kind of huger in her. When she sat up she saw she was in the break room once more. They must have moved her there after she passed out. She went to the door and tried to open it, but found it was locked.
&��Come on Doctor, let me out. I am fine. I just fainted from all this worry. I&��ll be okay now, I feel much better.&��
&��We can&��t do that Dr. Sinclair. You may have been infected by the bite on your neck.&��
&��Don&��t be silly, I am fine. Do I seem like one of them?&��
No one answered back. She hit the door with her fist and was shocked to see a small dent. She hit the door again and another dent appeared. She was stronger than before. She tried pounding the door, hoping to knock it open, but only ended up making more dents in the door. She finally gave up and sat in a chair. Her hunger ate at her and made it hard for her to stay still. She went to the fridge and was glad to find food inside. Nothing looked good, but she grabbed a bag with two drumsticks in it anyways. She heated it up, then sat down and began to eat. She was pleased to see a bit of blood running onto her fingers when she took a bite; she always did like her meat a bit on the raw side. While she ate the chicken, the door to the break room opened.
&��You can come out now. None of the others would eat, so I think you&��re alright. You just passed out due to all the stress.&��
She put the second drumstick down and left the room. When she walked into the watch room, her hunger rose up within her. Looking at the two men just about made her mouth water. Why would looking at them make my hunger rage? She thought. Sinclair looked at the screen, and the young woman was now starring up at the camera. It was like she could hear the woman&��s voice in her head. The voice told her to open the locks. She had to look away from those red eyes. Dr. Bretton looked at her and his eyes grew wide.
&��Your eyes, they are red! But you are not behaving like the others. Why did it only turn your eyes red?&��
He stepped closer to her to get a better look, and used the tips of his fingers to pull open her eyelids. He was standing so close to her, she could swear she felt the blood flowing through his veins. Without thinking, her arms wrapped around him pulling him to her. She kissed his neck, then dug her teeth in. Dr. Bretton did not make more than a soft moan as she drained him. She put him softly on the ground. Horror filled her as she looked down at his body. Hailfeld didn&��t even turn around. He didn&��t even notice what had happened behind him. She really disliked this man. She no longer felt hunger though. She took Dr. Bretton&��s body out into the hall, and then went back into the room to find the man was looking at the door.
&��Where is Dr. Bretton?&��
&��He went to go lay down. You should too, it has been a long day. I&��ll keep an eye on everything for a few hours. After all I just had a nap.&��
He nodded his head and walked out the room. As he spotted Dr. Bretton on the floor, he turned back around just as Sinclair shut the door. He pounded at the door as she put in the code to unlock the other doors. Sinclair saw the woman turn to the door and open it. The pounding stopped and was followed shortly by screams. Sinclair opened the door and found the woman standing before her. The others were tearing Hailfeld and Dr. Bretton apart. She could feel the woman in her head. Her name is Maria. Sinclair was told all the subjects&�� names before, but didn&��t bother to remember them, as she had chosen to look at them only as subjects. Maria filled her head, it was like her only thoughts were now Maria&��s. The feeling to follow Maria filled her as the young woman led the way out of the building. The smile on Maria&��s face filled Sinclair with joy. The world was now theirs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That is the true story of how we came to be. Now don&��t think that we just simply walked into the world and took it over without a fight. The humans you see today are tamer then they once were. However, that is a story for another day. For now just know that we may have been made by a mistake made by humans. That does not mean that God himself wasn't leading those hands that made us. I believe that God made us to rid the world of the humans. That is why he made them taste so good, gave us a hunger for their blood. If you are good, I&��ll tell you the rest of the story of how we tamed the human race.

~ The Gifting Fairy

I want to know the tale o:

You may have heard of me but if you have not, then this shall be our first meeting. Not to fear, I shall tell you a story. Those who have seen me around will know how I became," The Grim Tailor." I will tell you all of my tale if you choose to stay and listen. For those who refuse me, need only speak up. You will only have to say you do not wish to hear of it and that you wish to be left alone. I will heed your warnings and will never approach you again. At the end of this introduction, you shall be my audience and I the narrator and character that will play in this story. Perhaps you will be open-minded but perhaps you might be disturbed at what will play at hand here. Do not worry, I made sure that nothing so drastic was to be described within these letters. Keep in mind that these letters will be split into parts.
Enjoy your lovely night.

An intro by: +The GrimTailor Anon+

o: where did you go so quick?
You are out of stamina as you run away from you most recent opponent. They give chase! You run as fast as you can only to trip & fall flat on your stomach. You opponent advances, only you hear a resounding yelp & the attacker running away. Someone walks over to you. They kneel & gently pull you to your feet. Your savior is a tall young man with locks the color of chestnut and a wrench in his hand. He looks like a knight from a strange academy; only from his gentle demeanor it is obvious he is not a fighter. You can make out a pair of ethereal teal eyes that almost glow as you look at his blushing face. ''Are y-you alright?'' he asks. You nod. G-Good... now g-go before th-they come back.'' he says looking around warily. You nod again & start to take off only to turn back around. The young man is gone, but a gift is left sitting where the man was standing covered in a crystalline dust. Its tag reads, ''I may not be able to fix my own heart, but I will fix yours.''

~Arron the Lythcol Mechanic

No takie my soul D:

My Desire is to kill you dead
To make you bleed until your Heart should stop
Your Body to die and flesh to rot
But as you wield your dying breath
Your Soul is mine from the moment of Death
I will cast it out of your cold empty Shell
Sever the tie and keep it for myself...

~ The Soul Collector

Shameless Glitch

Quote:
Message: I sat watching everyone talking amongst themselves. I too had conversed with a few but my mind was elsewhere, in the past, in my memories of being human. i wanted to hold onto them, never letting them go but at the same time i didn't want to remember.....My brother who did everything i wished, even if it hurt him inside, My selfish wishes and wants that i regret even now.

"Today your dessert is strawberry shortcake" i smiled up at the one that spoke. "Thank you brother, it looks delicious as always" He always makes me smile and laugh on days like today. Today we were in the garden for snack time "My Queen you have a guest later this afternoon." i looked up at him curiously as i was about to take a bite of my dessert "Oh? who is visiting today?" i didn't like the look that showed on my brother's face, it lasted only a moment but i still saw it. He gave a short bow to try and hide the look in his eyes as well "Prince Allan of Sondadar is on his way here to see you" i smiled brightly for he was the only other royal i enjoyed speaking with, he was kind, even now.

As the memory fades to join the others, im left wishing for that time to come back and freeze there, for all my greatest regrets came after that day in the garden

~Moon of Dreams
Part 2 of my little tale, Can you find the rest?

*Salutes* I shall endeavor to find the rest! XD Can't you just send it to me? And thank you for removing my skin!~

Thieving Sex Symbol

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Quote:
Message: For outstanding thankfulness in the face of Anonship, we award you the White Corsage, highest in medals.
~Sincerely the TYA Government

Thank you so much TYA, I am honored biggrin <3

Shameless Glitch

Temptress Anon
How neglectful of me, I am really such a shame
It seems that perhaps, just maybe I may be off my game
How could I leave you wanting and waiting on me?
While I Float and Flirt and carry on as I shall be?

Impossible and irresponsible, my actions terrible at best
I promise you sweetheart, I am here now, and will show you the rest
How will I earn your forgiveness? What ever shall I do?
Can I make you purr, and have your tongue tied in two?

Shall I make you squirm with anticipation?
Just from the sheer perfection of my dedication?
Shall I twist and pull? kiss and suck?
Flick and grind? Until you beg just so much?

How hot will you burn for me? How can I make you sweat
Can your hair stick so deliciously to your skin so wet?
How will the sheets look? Perhaps rumpled like your clothes
Will you peer down at me with your eyes overtop your nose?

How am I doing? Am I forgiven just yet?
Or do I need to give you more fuel in which to forget
The fallacies of my occupation, the troublesome job
Tonight I shall give you back, everything to you I did rob.

-Temptress

How am I feeling right now? Hm... I think you need to work a bit harder. While your actions make my skin shiver, I myself am unmoved. Thank you though, dear one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff