9,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
Dr Sciurus
Sid15_15
Dr Sciurus
Sid15_15

"Good luck to your missions. Organs are much more simpler to manage. I don't suppose your enemies have a worthwhile anatomy? Maybe I can remove some from the equation..." He twirled a scalpel between his fingers thoughtfully.
{xD It's the voice actor, Tom Kenny. Besides, he might not be so bad if they were nicer to him, he tries to be nice sometimes}

I do have a unknown treat in Equestria... He targets the weaker ones thats ehy...
But hey its nice to see adorable randomness though...

{ohhh ok!...}

Sciurus continued to twirl his scalpel, contemplating his limited knowledge of horse anatomy. His resent misadventures with Turkeys also came to mind.

You do realize that i can read minds right?... Becase im not using it... Oh yes now i remember what to ask... Since you said your not a mad doctor what kind of doctor are you?
Rip van Winkle.
guys the thread moved to here for thanksgiving
Frodo beans.

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
Sid15_15

Sciurus shrugged. "I believe the phrase 'Looking is free' applies here. I haven't done anything... to the horses" The Nightmare Doctor stared at him. Had they not been through this earlier? "I am a surgeon..." He said carefully, "I handle various treatments that require entry into the body through openings other than the natural ones..." After a moment he tried to clarify; "I cut people open to see what ails them, and take things out or put things in to solve the problem." Or see what happens...
Still the last.

Unforgiving Firestarter

9,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
Dr Sciurus
Sid15_15

Sciurus shrugged. "I believe the phrase 'Looking is free' applies here. I haven't done anything... to the horses" The Nightmare Doctor stared at him. Had they not been through this earlier? "I am a surgeon..." He said carefully, "I handle various treatments that require entry into the body through openings other than the natural ones..." After a moment he tried to clarify; "I cut people open to see what ails them, and take things out or put things in to solve the problem." Or see what happens...

Its like a mystery and a experiment im i right?

Maybe i should stop talking about Equestria...

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
Sid15_15

A magenta eye twitched as his patience was tested. "Sure... Let's go with that."

Unforgiving Firestarter

9,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
Dr Sciurus
Sid15_15

A magenta eye twitched as his patience was tested. "Sure... Let's go with that."

Shall we continue this in the thanks giving area?

Icy Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
How is everyone doing this fine day?

Smitten Sweetheart

21,750 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
lunar Kyra-hime
Achooooooo *sniffles* i think you used to much magic dust

=P yes i took notice of that, *shrugs* its been a few years since i was on at this time of the year i didn't start up again till Christmas on here though i did check in for Halloween but that was about it
*blink blink* your breaks are set up weird compared to what mine were.
Its not your fault my dear, so no need to apologize

*laughs* i don't think you need more sugar, it'll make your crush all the worst and it'll dehydrate you
I'm sure lovely, your face from what i can tell is perfectly fine with nothing wrong or unneeded on it
Ooooh he has a father figure, but his father figure is not ideal in some cases....and not all 6 years old are mischievous there are some that are well mannered

No reason i just enjoy them and i hardly ever find anything else i would want

No worries luv i plan to see the doc soon since i have to get a sick note for work
And it will be hilarious when i leave cause they will realize all that i did for them

*smiles brightly* Of course im interesting, life is to boring unless your interesting XP

So my sister got accepted to SAIT one of the leading schools here for business and technology studies.....and needless to say her stress level is over board since she doesn't have any money set aside for university, she doesn't have a job she can put down on the paper work and she doesn't think she'll get any scholarships cause she has it in her head that her marks aren't good enough

Whoops sorry. -magic dust continues to drift down- -hands you a tissue- You look a little... sparkly. -grins-

-laughs- I remember because it was around the time when my cousin decided to become vegan and it was this whole big thing and then Gaia goes and comes up with the Tofurkey. So it stuck in my brain. razz
Well you do live in Canada while I'm in the states.
-pouts-

...too late. //has been eating through almost an entire bag of dark chocolate M&M's.
Phew. -snaps mirror shut and it disappears into some bag/pocket or other- -looks at you (mock) seriously- So how's that friendship with that boy going?
Well he doesn't have to have an ideal father figure either, though having an unideal one will mess him up for a little bit. Besides, most six year olds are, we just have to tolerate them until they mature... and some take a very long time to mature, you just have to hope that your brother is one of those who mature quickly. -nods-

I would say sugar, but I don't know if that's an option at where you get your jellybeans.
-claps- Good!
I hope they crash and burn.

Very true! And we wouldn't want a boring life, would we! -waves hands around dramatically- -pauses and looks at you for a minute- -claps loudly and shouts- Let's be pirates! -runs off to a boat that has suddenly appeared and throws you a pirate hat- Let's go!

-claps- Congratulations! I'm sure the school will offer her scholarships of some kind, and I'm sure her stress level has gone down considerably now that she doesn't have to worry about whether or not she was even accepted in the first place. The hardest part is over. And I'm sure the university will do all it can to help her figure out a way to pay. -nods-

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Frigid air cold and Icy this weather is nice because of Christmas and holly

Friendly Noob

stalking someone smile

Magical Dragon

27,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

Thank you Anon!!
That was thoughtful of you! I do need it!!

Magical Dragon

27,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
grandlord100
guys the thread moved to here for thanksgiving

I cant post there ><, am I blocked?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff