Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

18,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Greetings to everyone old and new~ I welcome you back to this place of mystery where anonymous Gaians come out to play!

I am Blood, the one behind this thread's creation. If you need any assistance or just want to chat, don't be shy!

It is time for another event and that means our beloved thread returns once more to the world of anonymous mischief!

We first appeared during the April Fools Mother Duck Event. Upon looking for this sort of thread, to my surprise there was none! So I decided to create my own, and thus, a tradition was born! I hope we will have people from last event back with us to help and take part in the fun!

So we get users coming and asking questions such as:

Can I join in? - Well Of course after all everyone is welcome...just don't cause trouble!

How do I give? - To be an anon you need to send out gifts to random people who post in this thread. Remember to click the anonymous box right beneath the message. You can fill the message with anything, art, a poem, a story, or just a short greeting, and sign off with an anonymous pen name if you wish. Make it elaborate or keep it simple, we're all just here to have fun!

How do I receive? - Just post in this thread as you can and cross your fingers that you'll be gifted by someone!

Will we get any good items? - Well in the April Fools Event people were getting items from their wish list from our generous anons, but of course we still get the crap items from time to time. In truth though, don't we all just love the message attached?

* Please remember that these anons are other Gaians who out of their own kind heart have decided to become an anon and bless those they choose with gifts and messages, so be sure post their work and thank them!

The Details:

- This kind of thread is a place where one user gives another a gift with a message marked anonymous. It is random, there is no set giving order.

- The messages contain stories or simple poems, letters range from creepy to heart warming. We get funny and we get danger but that is all part of the fun!

- Always remember to keep the message according to the T.O.S. so that we do not get in trouble! This goes both for text and images! It has been pointed out to me by coldheartedangel who I thank for this!

- If somebody does not have a wishlist then simply gift them what you think they would like as many of us hate having wish lists when we could just simply wait and play this game of chance for the surprise rather than expecting it to arrive due to this wish list we have!

- Begging for gifts will not be tolerated as it tends to be annoying and makes us more likely to not give you gifts.

- Bumping is frowned upon as it becomes annoying and rather repetitive when you could be engaging in conversation with everyone else in order to receive anons!

- Spam is not allowed at all, it is considered against the rules for one thing and is just not needed at any time unless it happens to be reasonable, walls of pointless text are not appreciated in the slightest!

So without further adieu, I welcome everyone to the official anonymous gift-giving thread!

User Image

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

18,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Helping Hand!

Hey everyone lets give these lot a little helping hand by posting a bit in here, what do you say?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/halloween-fun/this-is-falloween/t.88439703_646/

Falloween

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

18,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
My personal message to all of you.

Well it seems at this rate I might actually be leaving Gaia online and departing from all you guys here in this thread, it's not your fault in the slightest, it is rather the case that I made mistakes in my own life and as result I lost the guy that meant more than anything else to me in the world, as result I have fallen into a state of depression and this place is just a constant reminder of him...It's hurting so much just to look at Gaia Online.

It's depressing I know but I'm a guy in love who stumbled in the dark and as result his world is falling apart and everything just seems negative, my pessimistic nature might be to blame but that's just one of my flaws in the end, I wish I could have been much more to everyone in this thread, carried it out for years to come ahead but honestly...I'm breaking down and it's not a nice feeling in the slightest.

My other half was my everything, I met him on Gaia Online after all, my cute boy friend who means the world to me but out of feeling alone I made a mistake that might have costed me him, as result I might be departing from Gaia if things do not turn out better than they seem at the moment.

I really do apologize to all of you with my deepest regards, I love every single one of you, you make me smile and laugh just reading the posts that fly by, the duration of this threads from day one has always left me feeling much better but in this case it's just not working any more, It's so sad that I have come to the conclusion that I need to depart as I wanted to do this with you guys until the end, until I couldn't anymore and put competitions into place, quizzes and give out awesome prizes but sadly...I can't and might be saying good bye and handing the reins over to someone else and stepping down from my role as the thread master.

Well everyone it has been fun, this might be good bye from me as the guy in charge.

I'm sad to be saying goodbye to you all, I will miss every single one of you regardless of how long you have been with us!

Keep on doing this for me is all I ask, remain strong and continue to anon gift that I put in place, Well that's that guys and it might mean the end of me.

Blood ~

Ideation
Me: DATS NOT FAIR U GOT LAID!
Blood: That was the first time i had sex since i was 16.
Me: pfffffffffffffffffffffffffft I HAVENT HAD SEX AT ALL U a**!
Blood: Im sorry ;.;
Me: UGGH -flails-

God ...<3

Well that's that one fixed and I am going to kill him....>///>

Well it seems that I will be staying after all, my boyfriend has decided to give me another chance, I couldn't be more happy right now and guys, I want you to all meet him, Ideation my other half otherwise known as Zach.

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

18,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

18,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

18,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

18,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Thank you for hosting a giveaway thread - this noob certainly appreciates it! ^_^

(cool avi, btw - very spooky! biggrin )

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

18,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Timmish
Thank you for hosting a giveaway thread - this noob certainly appreciates it! ^_^

(cool avi, btw - very spooky! biggrin )

No problem, I always host this thread without fail for all you guys, and thanks!

(It's just one of many ;D )

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

The slowness probably has to do with the time. There should be more people later...

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

18,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Alazon
The slowness probably has to do with the time. There should be more people later...

Yeah I assumed as much, this is what normally happens and then out of the blue...all hell breaks loose! Bl

Regular

9,350 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Blood the Shapeshifter
Bl So quiet in this entire forum in general.
hello razz

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

18,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Joshua v2
Blood the Shapeshifter
Bl So quiet in this entire forum in general.
hello razz

Oh hello you!

(( Gaia is so slow at the moment!))

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

Blood the Shapeshifter
Alazon

Yeah I assumed as much, this is what normally happens and then out of the blue...all hell breaks loose! Bl

Perhaps literally =w=
*prepares dynamite for the explosion*

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

18,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Alazon
Blood the Shapeshifter
Alazon

Perhaps literally =w=
*prepares dynamite for the explosion*

I was being serious...Have you seen this thread when the usual guys happen to wake up?
It frightens me...especially when it's for Halloween!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff