Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crystal Mechanic

Quote:
Some would say you're too old for trick-or-treating, but who can resist the allure of free candy? Besides, all the shopkeepers have plenty of it, and they seem happy to give some away to whomever walks through their doors. You've spent the better part of your day walking through Barton and helping yourself to sugary sweets. However, it is getting late, and you figure you should head back before much longer.

On your way back home, you decide to take a shortcut through a part of town you've never seen before. Most houses have already put their Halloween decorations up, but one home in particular catches your eye. Whoever lives here has gone all out in getting ready for the holiday. The lawn is littered with fake tombstones, and the roof has a giant inflatable spider on it. Plastic ghosts and pumpkins cling to the windows. On the porch, sitting among a set of three jack-o-lanterns is a young girl who looks no older than twelve. In her lap is a humungous bowl of all kinds of candy. You're about to walk past, but then she looks up and calls out to you.

"Hi hi! Want some candy? My big brother says I can't eat it all myself." The girl pouts as she says this, but motions for you to come closer. You do so, and she takes your bag right out of your hands and pours a large portion of the bowl's contents into it. She returns your bag, now significantly heavier, and sends you on your way.

-- The House with the Bottomless Candy Bowl

Even Arron, who was considerably well built had trouble carrying his sack of candy. He was grateful none the less, after all, the Lythcol mechanic had a sweet tooth.

Crystal Mechanic

Quote:
The man that was responsible for fluff and dress theft was found staring at the gleaming full moon, with his bandana in hand.

"There you are, thief!" You shout.

The man turned his head towards your direction and delivered a smirk. "Congratulations for finding me," he said, "But this is a bad time." He placed his hands onto his mask and used them to slide the mask off of his face to reveal his unusual eyes; They were hazel with a brown ring around the pupil and the right eye was darker. The thief turned his body toward you, gave off a deathly glare, and began to take his gloves off. "Have you ever heard of the story of Little Red Riding Hood?"

"Y-Yes..." You answered nervously.

"That's good." The man responded as he continued to strip into full nude and kneel down on all fours.

The moon's light began to reflect off of the man's copper skin.

"The story begins here."

He began to laugh like a maniac, but they became grunts of pain. The whites of his eyes fade to black, making his stare more intimidating like a snake's to a mouse. When he smiled, his incisors plus neighboring teeth were resizing and rearranging themselves. Then four of his teeth, two on the top and two on the bottom, became big fangs. His mouth stretched out, making his lips appear non-existent. The ears slowly moved upwards and became pointy like an elf's.

The man eventually began to roar as black hair sprouted like grass all over. His mullet grew into a mane and his limbs deformed into a non-human shape; Feet and hands became paws. The tailbone extended and more of the hair grew on it, making it a tail.

The transformation was over; A black wolf with a blood lust howled in a way that made you dizzy from the loudness.

You then turned tail and ran from the monster; He pursuits you. Fortunately, your car was in sight; You quickly got in and drove off. The wolf was still chasing you, but it became tired from the car's exhaust. You sighed in relief, but your heart still pounds like a hammer on a nail.

Out of the dark, there was a shadowy figure running at a rapid speed towards you. You shrieked over the sight and smashed the brakes. The figure moved to the side and ran past you, dropping a small sack. That... Thing did not bother to come back for it, so you decided to take it home with you.

After being an anon for a few years, Arron was really starting to dislike werewolves. They had caused him nothing but trouble during the full moon. Perhaps it was his bad luck, but he always seemed to find them, every month.

Crystal Mechanic

Quote:
A sudden chill made itself home against your back. You shivered and looked behind you, catching a glimpse of an ethereal figure of a woman. She smiles sadly, raising her fingers to brush against your cheek and a sudden sadness comes over you.

You take a shaky breath, trying to keep yourself composed, but before you can speak she leaned forward and kissed your lips. Before you could do anything, you find that she's gone. In your hands is a small package with a tiny note attached: Will you love me? -the Forlorn Fae

The Lythcol mechanic blushed a bright red at the kiss. "...I-I can't." he said somberly, "I-I... already have a lover."

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

ArronTheLythcolMechanic
The young man's expression darkened as he saw the wound. He silently rummaged through his toolbox for a few minutes. He then handed her a potion. "I-I got that from one of th-the shops... Use it." said Arron. He felt ashamed for not being there for his friend.

Kate moved herself from left to right trying to see what Arron was looking for. Shrugging her shoulders, she was about to heal the wound up until he brought out a bottle with red liquid inside. Handed it, she examined the bottle carefully. "This is- No way. A healing potion??" The mage said, surprised he had such on him.

Crystal Mechanic

RandomKate

He shrugged & said, "I-I thought it w-would be good to-to have a couple... g-given th-the circumstances..." Arron was a packrat, he hung onto a lot of things in thinking that he would eventually find a use for them. It was one of the reasons he gave out gifts. So that someone else could use them.

Sapphire Otter

ArronTheLythcolMechanic
He shrugged & said, "I-I thought it w-would be good to-to have a couple... g-given th-the circumstances..." Arron was a packrat, he hung onto a lot of things in thinking that he would eventually find a use for them. It was one of the reasons he gave out gifts. So that someone else could use them.

"I see." Not wanting his consideration go to waste, the mage nodded her head and smiled. "Thank you, Arron!" Uncorking the cap, she placed the mouth of the bottle against her lips and took a sip of the potion. It would take a couple of minutes before any effects started.

Crystal Mechanic

RandomKate

He smiled & said, "Y-You're welcome!" Arron went back to rummaging through his toolbox. "I know I have a set in here... somewhere..." he mumbled. It was odd to here the him lose the stammer on occasion.

Sapphire Otter

ArronTheLythcolMechanic
He smiled & said, "Y-You're welcome!" Arron went back to rummaging through his toolbox. "I know I have a set in here... somewhere..." he mumbled. It was odd to here the him lose the stammer on occasion.

Kate placed her hands on her lap and leaned slightly to the left. She thought she heard Arron say something but ignored it. "What are you looking for?" At the time she asked, the wound on her leg began to heal up.

Crystal Mechanic

RandomKate

"I-I am.... Ah-ha!" said a triumphent Lythcol mechanic as he pulled an electric tea kettle from his toolbox. The young mans seemed to have everything in that toolbox of his. "W-Would you like some?" he asked.

Crystal Mechanic

Quote:
Don't you fret, don't you fear
Just hold still and be a dear
Just a pinch is all you'll feel
As I get my most precious meal
As thanks I have something to give
For without your blood I could not live

-The Little Vampire

Arron grimaced at the bandage he now had on his neck. "...I-I'm not g-going to turn into a vamp-vampire now am I?" he wondered aloud.

Crystal Mechanic

Quote:
Arron, my friend, it's great to see you.
Going about, doing what you do.
I know I've said this time and again.
But I'm truly honoured that you're my friend.
You're such a hero, you give me hope.
Though sometimes we can both act like a dope.
I can't give you what you deserve, this is true.
If I could, I'd give all I have to you.
Instead, I merely wish you a happy Halloween.
May it be the greatest that you've ever seen.

~Silly Sender

The letter Arron was reading made him swell up with happiness. Silly was a great friend of his. He was glad to see a letter from him. "Silly... Th-Thank you." he said.

Sapphire Otter

ArronTheLythcolMechanic
"I-I am.... Ah-ha!" said a triumphent Lythcol mechanic as he pulled an electric tea kettle from his toolbox. The young mans seemed to have everything in that toolbox of his. "W-Would you like some?" he asked.

Why was there a tea kettle in a toolbox? Not wanting to put too much thought into that, she sat herself straight up again. "Tea sounds great right now. So, yes please!" She couldn't turn down a tea offer. It was possibly her favorite beverage, next being wine.

Crystal Mechanic

RandomKate
With a nod, Arron quickly made them both steaming mugs of tea. "Here..." he said handing her a mug. He then sat down & sighed. He seemed a little run down.

Sapphire Otter

ArronTheLythcolMechanic
With a nod, Arron quickly made them both steaming mugs of tea. "Here..." he said handing her a mug. He then sat down & sighed. He seemed a little run down.

She happily accepted the mug she was handed. "Thank you very much!" Kate said, wrapping her gloved hands around it. Bringing it closer to her, she gave a light blow to cool down the liquid. Once it was cool enough, she brought it towards her lips. Before she could take a sip of the tea, her eyes caught Arron. The mage brought the mug down to her lap. "Arron, you okay?"

Crystal Mechanic

RandomKate

"I-I'm... just tired right now." he said quietly. In truth, Arron was feeling homesick.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff