Mega Guest

Message: As you&��re sitting on a nearby bench, counting what candy you have, you feel something rub against your leg. You look down to see a small white rabbit looking up at you, sniffing the air. You smile and move to pet it when it bolts under the bench. You quickly move to watch it scurry off but you don&��t see it anywhere. You continue counting your candy when you hear one of your candies fall to the ground, a lollipop. You move to grab it when the small rabbit runs up and grabs it before you do, scurrying back into the bushes with your candy in its mouth. You stand up and let out a yell, contemplating if you should run after it. You decide to let it go and sit back down, finishing up what you were doing instead. As you finish up, from the corner of your eye you see someone walking your way, you don&��t bother thinking much of them, assuming they&��re just walking by when the person sits down next to you, Excuse me, I hope you don&��t mind if I join you. I just need a moment to sit down, I won&��t be long. You glance up at him for a moment then look back for a double take. He had big white ears coming out from the top of his hat and white fur along his face. He glances your way and smiles, Counting out your candy hm? You look like you&��ve gathered quite a bit there. You smile and nod, as you continue to count out your candy. You steal a glance his way when you notice him staring at you with a smile. You jerk your attention back down to your candy; you feel your face growing warm. I&��m sure many gave you extra candy because of how cute you look tonight. You start to feel flustered and without realizing it, you drop a few pieces of candy on the ground. You let out a small gasp and bend down to hurryingly pick them up. The man stands up and gets down on his knees to help you, you say that it&��s ok and that he doesn&��t have too, but he takes your hand and places a few pieces of candy in your hand, It&��s not a problem. I don&��t mind helping when I can. Especially when it&��s a young lady in need. You stash the rest back inside your bag and he helps you to your feet. You start to thank him when he leans down to kiss your cheek. You freeze for a moment then start to feel him push something into your hands. I said I won&��t be long, so I suppose I shall take my leave. Do take care, Happy Halloween. He whispered in your ear with a smile. He then tipped his hat and turned to walk away. As you watch the man walk away you hear rustling from the bushes. You turn to look just in time to see the small white rabbit run by, following him.
- The Gentleman Rabbit

Not sure what happened to the 's though ;A;

Thank you for the gift too~!
/Chews upon the cupcake. emotion_omnomnom