Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nerd

Mistletoe Anon
Minty Andee
Mistletoe Anon
Minty Andee
Mistletoe Anon

"Well I don't have family to mock with candy so, " she ripped it open and took a bite, holding it up to share with Minty, "Say ahh!"]

"Ahh!" Minty smiled, opening wide, taking a bite of the candy.

She giggled, taking another bite after, "Sharing is alot more fun then eating alone, huh?"

"Oh, for surbies! It is way more fun to share." She smiled, watching Misty enjoy her candy.

Still chewing, "I wish Mama and Papa and Uncle and everyone would come home for dinner sometimes." she sighed, biting off another piece and offering more for Minty, "Then we could share too."

Minty took another bite and chewed thoughtfully..."I think I've seen your Mama around, she's frightfully busy though." She finally said, after a bit, "But I'm sure she won't forget to take her girl trick-or-treating."

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Hana_Imakura
Mistletoe Anon
Hana_Imakura
Mistletoe Anon
Hana_Imakura

Her cheery energy was almost enough to make him smile back. He never admitted it, but Lurch always liked children- they always seemed more understanding. "... Polite?" he asked, puzzled that a pumpkin in this realm could have any manners.

Still leading him by the hand, she grins, "Well, all but Winifred. She's in time out right now." and as you could see, there was indeed a pumpkin sitting in a corner by itself, "You don't get to join the others until you say sorry to Carly!" she shouted, shaking a fist, but returned to looking up at him, "Your'e really tall! Almost as tall as my Daddy." she peered at his shoulders, "Oh!" she smiled, leading him to a large pumpkin, "This is Alfred, he's an old timer, but he is the nicest pumpkin ever." she patted the pumpkin with a hallow thud, "Alfred, would you like to come with Mr. Tall guy?"

"Oh... I see..." Lurch groaned as he leaned down to try and listen to Alfred's reply. "I think... Morticia would enjoy... this one..." he half growled, although not in a menacing manner. "But..." he rose to his feet, "Wednesday would... like... something that... misbehaves... too...".

(Edit: I may have to leave soon and won't be back for about 7 hours since I have classes today. But I will reply asap! I'm enjoying this! I always love seeing Lurch hang around with kids. smile )

"Ah, I see." she grinned, "Well, maybe I can take you to the pumpkin jail!" she stood, pushing him along by the small of his legs, "This way!" she giggled, taking him to a spot where all the pumpkins were surrounded by fences, "These guys are mean. Some of them bite, and such just say mean things." and it was true. Some had teeth, and another shouted, "That hat looks dumb on you!"
"Shush Reggy, you look dumb!"

((It's okaay I gotta go to work at around 5 o u o so I understand~))

Lurch looked about for something he thought Wednesday would like inside the jail before asking, "Do you... have any... thing that... kills?". He knew this might be an appalling question, but as far as he knew, when Wednesday wasn't busy feeding her spiders or teaching him how to dance, she was usually up in the attic or in her room, finding new ways to either kill or torture Pugsley.

Her face fell a little, "Yeah, but I'm not touching her. She's mean." she took hold of the mans hand again and began to tug him to the farthest part of the patch. It took awhile, she she smiled all the way, "I've been looking for someone who might want her. No one wants her, but I feel bad leaving her chained up." she sighed.

Finally, the two came to a large gated off area, "Regina, you have a guest!" she said. It was silent for a moment before a sudden rush and growl startled the girl and she climbed up onto his shoulders, "R-Regina don't be mean!" she stuck her tongue out.

Before the two stood a giant, misshapened pumpkin with legs sprouting from all sides. It had a mouth with teeth like shark jaws, eyes like spiders. It thrashed around, tongue hanging from the side, snarling.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Quote:
The man that was responsible for fluff and dress theft was found staring at the gleaming full moon, with his bandana in hand.

"There you are, thief!" You shout.

The man turned his head towards your direction and delivered a smirk. "Congratulations for finding me," he said, "But this is a bad time." He placed his hands onto his mask and used them to slide the mask off of his face to reveal his unusual eyes; They were hazel with a brown ring around the pupil and the right eye was darker. The thief turned his body toward you, gave off a deathly glare, and began to take his gloves off. "Have you ever heard of the story of Little Red Riding Hood?"

"Y-Yes..." You answered nervously.

"That's good." The man responded as he continued to strip into full nude and kneel down on all fours.

The moon's light began to reflect off of the man's copper skin.

"The story begins here."

He began to laugh like a maniac, but they became grunts of pain. The whites of his eyes fade to black, making his stare more intimidating like a snake's to a mouse. When he smiled, his incisors plus neighboring teeth were resizing and rearranging themselves. Then four of his teeth, two on the top and two on the bottom, became big fangs. His mouth stretched out, making his lips appear non-existent. The ears slowly moved upwards and became pointy like an elf's.

The man eventually began to roar as black hair sprouted like grass all over. His mullet grew into a mane and his limbs deformed into a non-human shape; Feet and hands became paws. The tailbone extended and more of the hair grew on it, making it a tail.

The transformation was over; A black wolf with a blood lust howled in a way that made you dizzy from the loudness.

You then turned tail and ran from the monster; He pursuits you. Fortunately, your car was in sight; You quickly got in and drove off. The wolf was still chasing you, but it became tired from the car's exhaust. You sighed in relief, but your heart still pounds like a hammer on a nail.

Out of the dark, there was a shadowy figure running at a rapid speed towards you. You shrieked over the sight and smashed the brakes. The figure moved to the side and ran past you, dropping a small sack. That... Thing did not bother to come back for it, so you decided to take it home with you.

"Ah, oh no...I almost hit the doggy..." she sighed, the only thing she could think about.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Minty Andee
Mistletoe Anon
Minty Andee
Mistletoe Anon
Minty Andee
Mistletoe Anon

"Well I don't have family to mock with candy so, " she ripped it open and took a bite, holding it up to share with Minty, "Say ahh!"]

"Ahh!" Minty smiled, opening wide, taking a bite of the candy.

She giggled, taking another bite after, "Sharing is alot more fun then eating alone, huh?"

"Oh, for surbies! It is way more fun to share." She smiled, watching Misty enjoy her candy.

Still chewing, "I wish Mama and Papa and Uncle and everyone would come home for dinner sometimes." she sighed, biting off another piece and offering more for Minty, "Then we could share too."

Minty took another bite and chewed thoughtfully..."I think I've seen your Mama around, she's frightfully busy though." She finally said, after a bit, "But I'm sure she won't forget to take her girl trick-or-treating."

She smiles a little, "I-I know." she breaks the last bit of the bar in two, giving one to Minty, "I just really hope she'll take me trick or treating this year." that's all she really wanted.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Quote:
Anticipation has been slowly building for Gaia's Halloween event, Gaians running every which way as they prepare for it. You are no different, or perhaps you are as you're an anon. You had even gotten ahead of the game and started spreading your messages before the actual event has had a chance to start. You are in the process of said spreading when you catch the scent of sea water, a slightly unusual thing as you are in the middle of Aekea at the moment. You look around in confusion and see nothing that could be the source of the smell. At least until you look up. Floating above the street is a familiar timid spirit, watching the Gaians with nervous uncertainty. She was as unusual as the sea scent she gave off as you don't think you've ever seen her anywhere other than the cliffs she haunts.

She seems to be trying to figure out how to interact with the Gaians without accidentally scaring them with her bloody appearance despite the holiday being one were people are meant to be scared. She happens to look your way and freezes when she see's you watching her. She looks around, embarrassed, and quickly fades from view. A piece of water damaged paper flutters down to you from the space she had occupied:

I had no intention of being seen and yet seen I was,
I hope you will keep my lurking secret, just between us.

-Lonely Spirit

Her warm smile slipped up her face, "Our little secret, friend!~"

Lonely Lover

Mistletoe Anon

The ghost woman laughs quietly,
A haunting sound,
And her face softens.
"Thank you, dear sprite.
You are so kind.
It has been so long since I felt pretty,
And it's nice to hear."
She smiles at the small green sprite.

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Mistletoe Anon

She wipes her face of her tears and stiffens her lip, "R-Right...I-If people want to scare me...I-I'm just gonna scare then right back!"
-softly I offer you a handkerchief and a king sized chocolate bar, sure thing! if you want, or I bet you could send your mama after them eh?

Shameless Nerd

Mistletoe Anon
Minty Andee
Mistletoe Anon
Minty Andee
Mistletoe Anon

She smiles a little, "I-I know." she breaks the last bit of the bar in two, giving one to Minty, "I just really hope she'll take me trick or treating this year." that's all she really wanted.

Although for some reason, Minty seems to be have ghost-i-fied...she attempts to take the offered candy, but her fingers pass right through the chocolate.
"Well, I can always be your back-up trick-or-treater if you need it." She says in a voice that seems to be coming from far off. Concentrating, she focuses on the chocolate and manages to grab it and pop it in her mouth. The candy falls right through her body, bouncing off the ground. "Huh. Not sure that was worth the effort." She comments, staring sadly at the candy.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Elle was 900% certain that she was the worst mother of all time, only seconded by the fact that she seemed to be a terrible fiance, and almost nearly as horrid at being a demon. It was all just a huge accumulation of how much of a failure she truly had been over the last few years and it was weighing a bit heavily on her heart. Twisting the ruby red rose of an engagement ring around her finger, she decided she needed to at least provide something of a brave face, she couldn't hide in the beds of others in in the forgetful bliss of passion and lust forever. Elle had duties.

Red nails brushed through her hair as she tucked it behind her human ears, small cat hears stuck upon the top of her crimson tresses for the event, including a tail and just about the most clothing she had worn in a while that she did not have to call someone to help her put on. Thank small miracles for corsets and pants tighter than leather. "Misty? Ma Fifille?" She called out after a moment to the pumpkin path that seemed to be flowing with interesting visitors from her past running about.

Shameless Nerd

-continues to borrow Misty's thread because of reasons...sorry cute one-

Quote:
Sciurus hissed out a breath through clenched teeth, clutching his arm. It wasn't quite down to a five on the agony scale yet, but it was getting better. He glowered in the general direction of the yell, getting irritated. "I TOLD you! I wasn't planning t- wait, what?" Had he heard that right? It almost sounded like she was hoping he'd rape her... Of course he could have been confused from the pain. Now that Sciurus had been distracted from it long enough, his arm muted to a low throb. About time he went to ask her directly, no? He burst out of the alleyway after Minty only to almost trip over the woman, he hadn't expected her to be that close. "... Did I hear that right or my arm obscure my ears?" He raised an eyebrow at her.
~the Nightmare Doctor

Minty hissed and clutched her disjointed shoulder as the doctor tumbled over her. "What? You're not a bad looking fellow, and I've had worse dates then a little...uh...elective surgery. At least I'm fairly certain your knives are sterile. Which is more than I can say for some."

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Mistletoe Anon
Hana_Imakura
Mistletoe Anon
Hana_Imakura
Mistletoe Anon
Hana_Imakura

Her cheery energy was almost enough to make him smile back. He never admitted it, but Lurch always liked children- they always seemed more understanding. "... Polite?" he asked, puzzled that a pumpkin in this realm could have any manners.

Still leading him by the hand, she grins, "Well, all but Winifred. She's in time out right now." and as you could see, there was indeed a pumpkin sitting in a corner by itself, "You don't get to join the others until you say sorry to Carly!" she shouted, shaking a fist, but returned to looking up at him, "Your'e really tall! Almost as tall as my Daddy." she peered at his shoulders, "Oh!" she smiled, leading him to a large pumpkin, "This is Alfred, he's an old timer, but he is the nicest pumpkin ever." she patted the pumpkin with a hallow thud, "Alfred, would you like to come with Mr. Tall guy?"

"Oh... I see..." Lurch groaned as he leaned down to try and listen to Alfred's reply. "I think... Morticia would enjoy... this one..." he half growled, although not in a menacing manner. "But..." he rose to his feet, "Wednesday would... like... something that... misbehaves... too...".

(Edit: I may have to leave soon and won't be back for about 7 hours since I have classes today. But I will reply asap! I'm enjoying this! I always love seeing Lurch hang around with kids. smile )

"Ah, I see." she grinned, "Well, maybe I can take you to the pumpkin jail!" she stood, pushing him along by the small of his legs, "This way!" she giggled, taking him to a spot where all the pumpkins were surrounded by fences, "These guys are mean. Some of them bite, and such just say mean things." and it was true. Some had teeth, and another shouted, "That hat looks dumb on you!"

Lurch looked about for something he thought Wednesday would like inside the jail before asking, "Do you... have any... thing that... kills?". He knew this might be an appalling question, but as far as he knew, when Wednesday wasn't busy feeding her spiders or teaching him how to dance, she was usually up in the attic or in her room, finding new ways to either kill or torture Pugsley.

Her face fell a little, "Yeah, but I'm not touching her. She's mean." she took hold of the mans hand again and began to tug him to the farthest part of the patch. It took awhile, she she smiled all the way, "I've been looking for someone who might want her. No one wants her, but I feel bad leaving her chained up." she sighed.

Finally, the two came to a large gated off area, "Regina, you have a guest!" she said. It was silent for a moment before a sudden rush and growl startled the girl and she climbed up onto his shoulders, "R-Regina don't be mean!" she stuck her tongue out.

Before the two stood a giant, misshapened pumpkin with legs sprouting from all sides. It had a mouth with teeth like shark jaws, eyes like spiders. It thrashed around, tongue hanging from the side, snarling.

Even Lurch shivered a little when the thing approached. Sure, Morticia kept a man-eating plant in her garden, but that was nothing compared to this. "Wednesday... Wednesday would like... this one..." he said to himself quietly. Suddenly, his feet felt like lead and he was practically dragging his feet on the ground as he approached the gate. "But..." he stopped, "What... about Gomez... Or Fester...". Groaning with a bit of frustration, he turned around, said, "First... I must... I must... see the... others...", and extended his hand.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Minty Andee
Mistletoe Anon
Minty Andee
Mistletoe Anon
Minty Andee
Mistletoe Anon

Although for some reason, Minty seems to be have ghost-i-fied...she attempts to take the offered candy, but her fingers pass right through the chocolate.
"Well, I can always be your back-up trick-or-treater if you need it." She says in a voice that seems to be coming from far off. Concentrating, she focuses on the chocolate and manages to grab it and pop it in her mouth. The candy falls right through her body, bouncing off the ground. "Huh. Not sure that was worth the effort." She comments, staring sadly at the candy.

The little Fae looks down at the lost candy, "Ah!" this was rather distressing...""Falon how will you eat marshmallows now?"

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Hana_Imakura
Mistletoe Anon
Hana_Imakura
Mistletoe Anon
Hana_Imakura

Even Lurch shivered a little when the thing approached. Sure, Morticia kept a man-eating plant in her garden, but that was nothing compared to this. "Wednesday... Wednesday would like... this one..." he said to himself quietly. Suddenly, his feet felt like lead and he was practically dragging his feet on the ground as he approached the gate. "But..." he stopped, "What... about Gomez... Or Fester...". Groaning with a bit of frustration, he turned around, said, "First... I must... I must... see the... others...", and extended his hand.

"Hmm?" she smiled up, "Oh! There are lots more. I got some with legs, dog ears, some that drink tea, you name it!" she jumped up onto his shoulders, "That way!" she pointed.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
The Temptress Anon

Misty had been busy putting pretty bows on her pumpkin friends to even notice her mother coming in. She only looked up when that calming voice whispered for her. "Hmm?" she lifted an ear, then the other before looking up. "M-M..." her face brightened like a summers day, "MAMA!" she sprung up and hopped over every pumpkin before launching herself like a rocket into her mothers arms, "Hi Mama!!"

Her excitement could barely be kept, tail whirling like a propeller, "Val thoh mamai!" she giggled, "Ma falath salon!" she hugged her tight, "h'an dareth~"

Shadowy Spirit

22,825 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
User Image

Whistling a jolly rendition of ' This is Halloween ' as he wheeled his little wagon through the pumpkin patch, what at first seems a young boy of 13 admires the gorgeous gourds, wondering at how each seemed to have a life and personality of it's own. On further inspection, however, the darling, joyful little figure was far from human. Old flesh, carefully supported with stitches and bits of patchwork parts sewn in, compiled the petite form of the undead doll. Two rows of knives, ordered from largest to smallest, rested protruding from his back-- amazingly, they didn't seem to cause him any kind of discomfort.

Taking a break from his work, Carver, as he was simply known, kneeled down to gently stroke one of the tops to the pumpkins. His wagon squeaked to a stop, it's contents still full of delicious candy goods to pass out.

" Don't worry there, little friend-- I won't carve you. You're not like the pumpkins we have back home-- and I couldn't bear to hurt you. <3 " He cooed to the thing, his mixed matched gaze gentle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff