Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
The only rule:

Post photos of pumpkins you've designed or carved before 7:00 pm Central October 31st!

Rewards:

1st prize: A drawing of your avatar and your pumpkin plus 20,000g!

2nd prize: A drawing of your pumpkin, plus 10,000g!

3rd prize: 5,000 g plus a random Halloween item.

Examples of my art:

X

X

X

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Hana_Imakura
=3 this a punkin i just carved and my first attempt at something like this xD so yeah its not perfect but its pretty cool xDUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh man. I haven't carved a pumpkin in FOREVER. So nostalgic.

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
2013, pumpkin house:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2012, moogle:

2011, pacman + ghosts:

2010, weenie dog:

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
jazz the dragon ninja
Hana_Imakura
=3 this a punkin i just carved and my first attempt at something like this xD so yeah its not perfect but its pretty cool xDUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1st prize. O.O My dad wouldn't even go so far as to shave off the skin and chisel out a face that awesome!

I'll try to do everyone's prizes when I get the time!

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Queequeg89
2013, pumpkin house:

2012, moogle:

2011, pacman + ghosts:

2010, weenie dog:

Oh, I love how cute your first one is. <3 I would love to have a house like that pumpkin on IMVU. XD Second prize! Just give me a bit to do the art prizes and stuff. It's busy right now cuz of school and my birthday is here in a week... lol

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Hana_Imakura
Queequeg89
2013, pumpkin house:

2012, moogle:

2011, pacman + ghosts:

2010, weenie dog:

Oh, I love how cute your first one is. <3 I would love to have a house like that pumpkin on IMVU. XD Second prize! Just give me a bit to do the art prizes and stuff. It's busy right now cuz of school and my birthday is here in a week... lol

Thank you. ^_^

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Hana_Imakura
jazz the dragon ninja
Hana_Imakura

1st prize. O.O My dad wouldn't even go so far as to shave off the skin and chisel out a face that awesome!

o= yay! Thank you =33 yeah that skin was just mean...it took forevr lol. Plus it was my first attempt at carving a pumkin ilwith this much detail lol. The hardest thing is the skin and then its the teeth. The bottom ones kept falling off lol

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
jazz the dragon ninja
Hana_Imakura
jazz the dragon ninja
Hana_Imakura

o= yay! Thank you =33 yeah that skin was just mean...it took forevr lol. Plus it was my first attempt at carving a pumkin ilwith this much detail lol. The hardest thing is the skin and then its the teeth. The bottom ones kept falling off lol

Oh, I imagine the teeth were difficult... Carving sharp triangular shapes in the tough hide of a pumpkin is always hard. I LOVE the eyes, though!

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Hana_Imakura
uote]

Oh, I imagine the teeth were difficult... Carving sharp triangular shapes in the tough hide of a pumpkin is always hard. I LOVE the eyes, though!
they wernt supposed to be triangular but they still wanted to die lol and tahnk you! i love tem to x33

how are you doing?

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
jazz the dragon ninja
Hana_Imakura
uote]

they wernt supposed to be triangular but they still wanted to die lol and tahnk you! i love tem to x33

how are you doing?

Well, you know what I mean. XD Jagged or shark-like if you will.

I'm doing alright. I'm sorry I haven't had time to do either of the two drawings yet! i know i'm on here right now, but I'm supposed to be going to bed because I have a big weekend ahead. My birthday party is tomorrow and my birthday day is Saturday... And lots of homework. :T

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Hana_Imakura

I'm doing alright. I'm sorry I haven't had time to do either of the two drawings yet! i know i'm on here right now, but I'm supposed to be going to bed because I have a big weekend ahead. My birthday party is tomorrow and my birthday day is Saturday... And lots of homework. :T
lol
omg happy birthday!!! =D and its okay take your time =33 no rush! im not going anywhere (that i know of) lolz I hope you have an awesome birthday party!!! o=

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
jazz the dragon ninja
Hana_Imakura

lol
omg happy birthday!!! =D and its okay take your time =33 no rush! im not going anywhere (that i know of) lolz I hope you have an awesome birthday party!!! o=

alright... and thank you! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces