Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Phantom

why is sasha a banana anyway? its doesnt suit her rofl
I think it suits her fine...

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
I wanna marry all of there looks! It made me so happy to see Goku, The Major, and Dr. Girlfriend.

Tipsy Fatcat

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
Moira as Motoko made me ecstatic~
Still no clue on who Liam is, and I was really hoping someone knew who Brenni is.
Is Mirai just a random lolita?
You can't forget about Old Man Logan<3. He's a vikingg[:

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
guess wat guess wat i was a angel n i lok hot anyways i got 1000 candy jk lol jajajaja

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
guess wat guess wat i was a angel n i lok hot anyways i got 1000 candy jk lol jajajaja

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I am seriously wondering what made them choose the costumes they picked...especially priss. Not too sound...like conceited or whatever, but seriously, the chance of them choosing such an old school cyberpunk classic is just beyond me. Its not something most gaians would know or appreciate since its not anime, japanese, or gaming culture reference.

buuut...the last con that gaia was at before halloween was comic con in NY where someone I know was dressed up as priss. She was the only bladerunner there and made lots of photographers who were old school fans of the movie for nuts.

..I also know I'm extremely paranoid...but priss is just out there...Sam doesn't even fit the priss atitude....:/ meh...I think I'm just garbling now...

its quite possible they just..thought it up. cuz the clockwork orange one is really out there too.

Shirtless Capitalist

I was pretty freakin ecstatic to see Nico as Alex DeLarge.
Love that movie. ;u;

Distinct Prophet

Carl scares me.
Like for real.

6,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Consumer 100
Carl looks awesome (for a deer) ~! <3

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Katyenka Svetlana H
Moira as Motoko made me ecstatic~
Still no clue on who Liam is, and I was really hoping someone knew who Brenni is.
Is Mirai just a random lolita?

I think Liam is supposed to be The Situation from "Jersey Shore" (though I could be wrong), and I know for sure that Brennivin is Gyro Zeppeli from "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff