Welcome to Gaia! ::

so we can go to the party and find semi attractive geeky but not too geeky boyfriends
who can tolerate that she plays WoW and that I play Zelda and read Harry Potter and watch DBZ sweatdrop
i dont think i would ever tell anyone about gaia though

anyway
i was thinkin if being a bumblebee smile
Lego Harry Potter was a great game.

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Cute, I think I will have to figure out my costume though before I think for you. Wait, that was a fail, because I thought of something. You could both go as skawl kids =D
wow is for fags but zelda hp and dbz are ******** awesome redface and i wouldn't tell anyone about gaia either

also be a butterfly they are way better than bumbly bees
oh danny dorko
wow is for fags but zelda hp and dbz are ******** awesome redface and i wouldn't tell anyone about gaia either

also be a butterfly they are way better than bumbly bees
ew butterflies r dumbbb
scream dumb and beautiful is what i like not stripey and stingy
that's cute i was gonna be a lady bug but i'm too broke to buy a costume. so i'm just gonna make mine. i think i'ma be the bride of chucky . c:
oh danny dorko
yea but i dont wanna go get sloppy at some party with big doofy wings stickin out my butt

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
make it creepy 4laugh

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
the king rat
so we can go to the party and find semi attractive geeky but not too geeky boyfriends
who can tolerate that she plays WoW and that I play Zelda and read Harry Potter and watch DBZ sweatdrop

anyway

lol i would never tell anyone about gaia razz ahaha and go as hmmm pirate razz lol
the king rat
oh danny dorko
yea but i dont wanna go get sloppy at some party with big doofy wings stickin out my butt
but that is how you meet guys when your doofus wings spills their drinks on them and you both have to change and get more sloppy
oO Screech Oo
the king rat

anyway

lol i would never tell anyone about gaia razz ahaha and go as hmmm pirate razz lol
no the girl hosting the party is being a pirate
oh danny dorko
the king rat
oh danny dorko
but that is how you meet guys when your doofus wings spills their drinks on them and you both have to change and get more sloppy
goodness all these rules
cant we just hook up so i dont have to go through all the work
my house is 44 queens street n my window overlooks the back lot

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I tell everyone I play Gaia :l
no thanks i don't "hook up" especially not with gaiafolk

anymore stare

Quick Reply

Submit