Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anon Akihiko's Husband

The party is mostly over now, only a few revelers still loiter about. The decorations are being taken down, some have already fallen down, but one person lingers, standing alone against a wall as if he's waiting for someone. As he notices you staring, he looks up slightly, his expression is a blank one, though you can tell it's forced...that he's hiding whatever emotions he may be feeling at that moment.

Hey...didn't think you'd show. I know I wouldn't if things were the other way around.

He shifts his weight from leg to leg.

I figured this would be an easier way to say what I gotta say. Sayin' it in person, well...I never was any good with good-byes.

He chuckles half-heartedly.

We had some good times and we had some bad ones, but I'm always gonna remember the good a whole lot more. But now...I think it's time for me to go. An' if I never said one meaningful thing to you, let me say this now: You are the main character of your story. Don't ever lower yourself to a supporting role. And always strive for a happy ending, no matter how hopeless things may seem.

He lowers his head, staring down at the floor as he kicks away some of the debris left over from the party.

Thanks for comin'...I'll...still be here...but only for a little while. After that...well...just promise you'll remember me...

Minty Andee's Husband

Desirable Sex Symbol

This.... this thread... it's like it was made for me....

drr... drr....

(( I'll miss you Shinji! ))

Cuddly Sweetheart

*inches in then runs up and hugs Shinji tight* I'm going to miss you so much . . . Thank you for all the great messages, and moments. You have a place in my heart and will always be remembered and thought of fondly. Luff you, Shinji~
(Not tearing up over here, no. *huggles to hide tear face* )

Anon Akihiko's Husband

The Rose Prince Anon
Seriously...? You come in here and that's what you hit me with...?

He shudders, pulling his coat closed.

(If you have a Skype account, feel free to PM me with it. I'm starting to relearn it, I'll be on there I guess from now on.)

Gypsy_Kt
He returns her hug with a small smile.

Heh, you're welcome. Glad I could make ya smile.

He blushes a bit and looks away.

Yeah, well...

He mutters softly.

...you too...

(*hugs tight*)

Anon Akihiko's Husband

Quote:
You're running late at night in an unfamiliar city. All you have is some of the clothes on your back and no memory of where you've been the last few days, but you know you can't stop. Whatever happened to you, You need to get as far away as possible. You dart down an alleyway for cover off the main road, but your progress is stopped by a brick wall with no nearby fire escapes or dumpsters.
A tall man in a lab coat approaches from behind cutting you off. His appearance seems strange; very pale, with white hair and eyes completely pink. You recall there being a term for this, but it's not coming to mind. There's something inherently off about this man. "I see you are out for a walk. But I'm not finished with you, So we'll be going back now." Memories of a bloody scalpel and lying on a cold table flash through your mind, but it's a dead-end with the only escape route through him. Sciurus calmly continues moving towards you, twirling a scalpel in his hand, despite your warnings and it turns out he doesn't need an OR for what he planned to do with you..
~the Nightmare Doctor
Me...? Runnin'? Oh...you must not know me very well.

He grinned slightly, tugging down his hat so that it barely showed his eyes.

I'm a fighter, not a runner. An' I'll fight till there's no breath left in my lungs to breathe. So if you're after somethin' I got, Doc...well...don't expect to get it without a hell of a fight. I may be on my way outta here, but I ain't laid down my axe yet.

(Edit: Whoops, forgot to thank you. xd I'm getting slow these days. Lol, thanks for the gift.)

Cuddly Sweetheart

Anon Shinji
He returns her hug with a small smile.

Heh, you're welcome. Glad I could make ya smile.

He blushes a bit and looks away.

Yeah, well...

He mutters softly.

...you too...

(*hugs tight*)
You always could, and it meant much to me. *smiles getting to see the blush* Thank you, Shinji~

(You're such a sweetie, I'm going to just be a ball of emotions over here.)

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"Once you've met someone..

wHINES LOUDLY I'm gonna miss you, Shinji. I wish we had the chance to talk some more, but sadly I'm often distracted by my own tail to bother being social. You were always nice to me, so of course I'm gonna remember you. heart

You never really forget them."

Nimble Hunter

I don't know who you are, but good luck with whatever you do. heart
I wish we had the chance to talk.
Neigh ~

Anon Akihiko's Husband

Gypsy_Kt
Heh, again, it's been a real pleasure and you're welcome.

(D'aww. D: *pets your hair to try to calm you down*)

Starlight Princess Misa
Misa...

He looks down towards the floor to try to hide the sad expression that overtook his features when he heard her whines.

...I'm glad for the time that we did get. And I know that I'll always remember you too. Thank you for always being friendly and funny and a good friend all around.

(Miiiiiiisaaaaaa... *sobsob* Do you have a Skype account? You can totally add me if you do, just PM me with the name. *hugs*)

Ghost Horse anon
He tilts his head slightly at the unfamiliar face, though he gives a small smile and a nod.

Heh, thanks. And good luck to you with this whole anoning gig. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I have.

He chuckles softly.

Maybe someday we will. Only time'll tell.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Anon Shinji
Heh, again, it's been a real pleasure and you're welcome.

(D'aww. D: *pets your hair to try to calm you down*)
Indeed. ^w^
(*purrs* Thanks, I'll try and be big. =///= )

Empyrean Spirit

//Beyond the familiar crowd she stood; silent and half-turned away with a stare both intimidating and welcoming. Perhaps she was curious, or the unblinking eyes were trying to remember his face from a meeting that had long since past. Before any intention could be revealed, the gaze was broken and she had turned away without a word.

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Anon Shinji

(( You'll be missed Shinji. <3 ^ ^ You're a great friend.. Sorry I didn't end up talking much.;; ))

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Anon Shinji

Starlight Princess Misa
Misa...

He looks down towards the floor to try to hide the sad expression that overtook his features when he heard her whines.

...I'm glad for the time that we did get. And I know that I'll always remember you too. Thank you for always being friendly and funny and a good friend all around.

(Miiiiiiisaaaaaa... *sobsob* Do you have a Skype account? You can totally add me if you do, just PM me with the name. *hugs*)

I'm not sure about the funny part, but I did try to be a good friend. I love you lots and wish you all the best.
*wants to hug him, but he seems preoccupied, so she won't*

((Shiiiinnjiiiiiiiii *weeps* I do! I will, if I don't forget. u__u *loves on*))

Desirable Sex Symbol

The redhead idly twirled her pearls around her fingers, not really quite sure what to say in this case. Temptress really did always have the right things to say.... usually. "Darling... Ia m sad to see you go. You are one of the very few people who I have known to always be there, even before I decided to... well. Ascend to descend to a lower level of hell if you would."

Shaking her head of shorter locks she finally gave the man a small hug. A hug for a friend that would be missed. "Till another lifetime darling. I believe everyone has many of those."

Anon Akihiko's Husband

NAM-JAI
He glanced over at the unfamiliar face, studying it with his usual cold, brown stare. He couldn't place her, though he searched his memories to try. Perhaps he'd visited her in the past, perhaps not. All he could do was offer her a small nod of acknowledgement, though it was doubtful she saw it since she'd already turned and left.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff