Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I make this a gift giving and art thread? [sorry can't draw but i can give out gifts ]

yea, and make it offical 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 5 ]
keep it to just art, 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
will you draw me [pull whore option] 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Shy Bookworm

JohJohTheMahdern
I'm practicing my pixel art skills so I tried drawing your avi.

User Image

Many apologies for the absence of the hairclip; I can't draw that thing yet. gonk

Here is the location of the original, if you need it: http://piq.codeus.net/u/JoJoTheModern

so cute thank you! can i put it in my freebee requests?

Hallowed Bunny

15,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
MissesMinimin01

Sure, you can do whatever you want with it, it's licensed under Creative Commons. ^_^ Happy you like it!

Shy Bookworm

JohJohTheMahdern
MissesMinimin01

Sure, you can do whatever you want with it, it's licensed under Creative Commons. ^_^ Happy you like it!

the image isn't showing up when ever i try to post it :/ i'm doing it right but what's wrong with it? is there a part of the website your leaving out?

Shy Bookworm

thank you annon for the witch dr! i love free fish! [all my fish in my tank are free] sweatdrop

Hallowed Bunny

15,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
MissesMinimin01
JohJohTheMahdern
MissesMinimin01

the image isn't showing up when ever i try to post it :/ i'm doing it right but what's wrong with it? is there a part of the website your leaving out?

Sorry, that URL only goes to my profile on Piq, and not the image itself. sweatdrop Here, Photobucket should be more reliable: http://s1230.photobucket.com/user/JoJoTheModern/media/freeaviart1_zps702f85c1.jpg.html?sort=6&o=0

Shy Bookworm

wow i'm a retard sorry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas