Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Lonely Spirit Anon
She watches you nervously before floating a little closer, a note appearing in her hands, 'I'm not disturbing you, am I?'

After reading the writing on the note, Kate shook her head. "Not at all. I was actually just sitting around."

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
I step towards you and plant my hands firmly on your hips.
Dance and sway with me, my lovely.
Let me plant a secret kiss on your luscious lips.

Dance and sway with me under the shining moon,
Though she does not shine as bright as you.
This dance will be ending soon,
But before it does there's one thing I must do:

I lean in quick and whisper in your ear,
"Thank you for this dance, my dear.
I am Simply Yours."

Her face shot red as soon as the stranger placed his hands on her hips. The young mage had no idea who this mysterious person was or why she was dancing with him to begin with. Maybe she thought it would be rude to say 'no' to one quick dance. Nonetheless, she nervously danced with him.

As soon as it ended, a sigh of relief left her lips. With words whispered into her ear, Kate could only nod and reply with, "y-you're welcome!" She was ready to hide now.

(( xD Thank you for the message! ))

Lonely Giver

RandomKate
'That's all?'

Sapphire Otter

Lonely Spirit Anon
'That's all?'

This time she nodded her head in response. "I just got back from healing some people not too long ago. Wanted to take a break."

Lonely Giver

RandomKate
She cautiously floats over, stopping about three arms lengths away. She seems to sit in the air, hugging her knees to her chest, 'I wish they would stop the fighting. It hurts.'

Sapphire Otter

Lonely Spirit Anon
She cautiously floats over, stopping about three arms lengths away. She seems to sit in the air, hugging her knees to her chest, 'I wish they would stop the fighting. It hurts.'

Kate lowered her head. "I wish so too. I don't see why people continue to attack each other in this pointless fight. I would have enjoyed a normal Halloween..." She lifted her head up, curious by the spirit's words. "Sorry for asking but, what do you mean by 'it hurts'?"

Lonely Giver

RandomKate
'My head and chest hurt more the more destruction there seems to be.', she holds up the note as she indicates towards her head and torso. Upon closure inspection, you may notice that what is usually a small amount of blood bleeding through the bandages on her torso had nearly soaked through the entire bandage. The blood that was usually a slow trickle from whatever wound is hidden by her hair had also become a heavy stream.

Sapphire Otter

Lonely Spirit Anon
'My head and chest hurt more the more destruction there seems to be.', she holds up the note as she indicates towards her head and torso. Upon closure inspection, you may notice that what is usually a small amount of blood bleeding through the bandages on her torso had nearly soaked through the entire bandage. The blood that was usually a slow trickle from whatever wound is hidden by her hair had also become a heavy stream.

"Head and chest?" Reading the note, she first examined around the chest and stomach. The mage jumped back upon seeing the nearly soaked torso bandage. "O-Oh my!" she shouted, then moving in closer. "Let me heal-" She came to a halt upon remembering just who was in front of her. Her head lowered once more. "Oh... Right. I can't... Sorry."

Lonely Giver

RandomKate
A tiny smile tugs at the spirits face as she writes, 'There's no need for such concern. I've gotten used to the wounds and it's not as if they can kill me a second time.'

Sapphire Otter

Lonely Spirit Anon
A tiny smile tugs at the spirits face as she writes, 'There's no need for such concern. I've gotten used to the wounds and it's not as if they can kill me a second time.'

The sound of scribbling lifted her head back up. Reading the decent assuring note didn't help get rid of the awful feeling she had. "I know but... I would've liked to help in some way."

Lonely Giver

RandomKate
The spirit frowns, uncertain of a way to respond to the girl.

Sapphire Otter

Lonely Spirit Anon
The spirit frowns, uncertain of a way to respond to the girl.

"Avoid any areas where there's a fight going on. This part of town doesn't allow any of such, so you should just stay around here until it's over," the young mage suggested, the only idea she thought that could help.

Lonely Giver

RandomKate
'I have been trying, but the destruction still hurts me.'

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: You aren't entirely sure how you got here. This side of town was dark and foreboding. Perhaps it was the rain that had turned you around? Regardless, you knew you certainly had to leave.

Turning around you gasp, bumping into someone. You look up, stuttering your apology but your blood runs cold. A tall, dark man stood in the shadows and though you couldn't make anything out of him (save a large, toothy smile), you felt genuinely afraid for yourself. You take a step backwards, not wanting to pull your gaze from him as he begins to speak.
"Missy miss, you shouldn't be out so late." his voice was smooth like velvet, but there was a tone that sent a chill down your spine.

You continue to walk backwards, your mouth opening to try and make a rebuttal, but your footing slipped, knocking into a stray rock, and you fell backwards. You groan, looking back up but find the man gone. Instead of feeling relief you start to look around to find any trace of him ever being there. What you find is a long box and a note with red stains on it:
Roses are sweet and lovely as can be
But your screams will be sweeter when you're screaming for mercy.

-the Bloodstained Gentleman

Kate shuddered as soon as she read the note. Not wanting to take any chances, she brought herself back up on her feet. Next time I see him, I'll just set a barrier up. That, or use an earth spell to hold him for a few minutes. Yeah! With her planning over, she hurried to get back to the other side of town.

(( Thank you for the message! ))

Sapphire Otter

Lonely Spirit Anon
'I have been trying, but the destruction still hurts me.'

"Even from a good distance away from it all?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers