Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
What should I carve it as? I was contemplating making it into a house... carving some windows and a door... but I'm still not sure. I've made some lovely pumpkin carvings in the past, and I always take it pretty seriously, so I want it to look lovely when I'm done...

Smitten Lunatic

I haven't carved a pumpkin in a very long time. A house sounds like it'll be interesting, though.

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I carved a moogle last year:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
KeroKero Kola
I haven't carved a pumpkin in a very long time. A house sounds like it'll be interesting, though.

You should give it another try. Carving pumpkins is so fun. ^_^

Smitten Lunatic

Queequeg89
KeroKero Kola

I would love to, just a case of actually going to get a pumpkin and what not. xD

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I made Pac-Man the year before:

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
KeroKero Kola
Queequeg89
KeroKero Kola

I would love to, just a case of actually going to get a pumpkin and what not. xD

You can usually buy them all over the place this time of year. At least around here you can. I don't know where you live... But around here, Walmart has them. Other grocery stores probably do too. I got mine from a little local pumpkin patch for $4.

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
The year before that I carved an image of my dog:
(he's a mini dachshund.)

Smitten Lunatic

Queequeg89
KeroKero Kola
Queequeg89
KeroKero Kola

You can usually buy them all over the place this time of year. At least around here you can. I don't know where you live... But around here, Walmart has them. Other grocery stores probably do too. I got mine from a little local pumpkin patch for $4.

Oh I could go down to the church and buy them (pretty big) for a buck. It's not finding them, like I said it's just getting around to buying one. lol

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I guess I don't have pictures of any previous ones before that.

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
KeroKero Kola
Queequeg89
KeroKero Kola
Queequeg89
KeroKero Kola

Oh I could go down to the church and buy them (pretty big) for a buck. It's not finding them, like I said it's just getting around to buying one. lol

Oh! I see. Yes. I understand. Sometimes I get that way too. Not about pumpkins, because I'm always really excited about them, but about other things.

Smitten Lunatic

Queequeg89
KeroKero Kola
Queequeg89
KeroKero Kola
Queequeg89
KeroKero Kola

Oh! I see. Yes. I understand. Sometimes I get that way too. Not about pumpkins, because I'm always really excited about them, but about other things.

I rarely ever got to carve pumpkins, so not carving one during this time of year isn't heart breaking. That's probably why I usually don't carve pumpkins that often.
Carve it to resemble the face of the Cheshire Cat.
emotion_dowant

Wheezing Cat

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pieversity 200
Queequeg89
What should I carve it as? I was contemplating making it into a house... carving some windows and a door... but I'm still not sure. I've made some lovely pumpkin carvings in the past, and I always take it pretty seriously, so I want it to look lovely when I'm done...

Wow you have some carving skills! heart

I love pumpkins and buy some every year but I don't have a very steady hand and am terrible at drawing so I never carve them, however, this year I my large pumpkin is pretty spectacular in size and shape and i'm really tempted to do it.

Any tips on the easiest shapes to carve? Circles is my guess but i'm not sure.

Lover

how will you keep it "fresh" after it's carved, so it doesn't look aged and decaying on halloween?
      i always have that problem sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces