Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Anon

Placing the note down, she gave a bit of a smile, "Oh, children always make the creepiest of demons." she filed it under '2spooky'

((The writer just skipped her way to 2SPOOKYVILLE ALONG THE NOPEBRICK ROAD))

heart

Shadowy Spirit

22,825 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Leviathan Anon
Quote:
A groan escapes your lips as you roll over to your side and stare at the green glowing lights of the clock. 3AM. You close your eyes hoping that they go away...

"Trick or Treat!" a young voice says before you hear soft knocking on the door. Again you groan as you roll out of bed and turn on the light to your room. Why the heck is a kid trick or treating at this hour? The hoards of little kids had long since passed. At midnight, you had shut off the front porch light for good. There was no candy left. As far as you were concerned, Halloween was done. You sigh as you make your appearance semi acceptable and move to the front door. The house was quiet and dark. You were the only one home tonight. With a flick of a switch, you flood the front porch area with light.

" Trick or Treat? " the voice says again a second after you turn on the light. A soft knock hits the door.

You look into the peephole of the door with bleary eyes to see who dares to knock on your door at this hour. A little kid around the age of seven or so, with brown hair as untidy as is his clothes. He appears to be dressed up as a traditional vampire. In his hand is a small orange plastic Jack O&�� Lantern bucket. Despite the earlier knocking, he is far away from your door. So much so that his face is hidden in the shadows that are just beyond the small safety of the porch light.

" Trick or Treat." his voice rings out again, but a small drop of unease enters your soul. For a moment, you could have sworn that the boy&��s lips did not move when he spoke. This feeling right now...It was the same feeling you had when you heard a noise in the dead of night. The feeling that your blood has frozen and that you are paralyzed. All you can do is stare through the peephole in silence as you wait for something...something to happen. Moments pass and you chide yourself silently saying that it is just a trick or treater. Nothing abnormal. You swallow hard. If so, then where are his parents? You stare behind the boy, but all you can see is utter blackness.

"Knock, knock. Trick or Treat?"

The porch like begins to flicker. The sound of weak electricity buzzes the air. Flicker. Even the lights in the house are flickering.

Darkness

You stand like a statue in the darkness. A darkness so heavy your chest feels like its about to collapse because of the weight of it.

"Trick or Treat?" the boy says from the other side of your door. He's closer to the door. You can tell because his voice is louder. The doorknob turns and your hand brushes the lock to make sure it is turned. Click. The door shakes as the boy outside continues to try the locked doorknob.

"Trick or Treat? Give me something good to eat." The door stops shaking.

Your finally gain control of your body and the sudden silence at the other side of the door eats away at you. What is the boy doing? Is he still out there? Sweat beads down your face and you quietly move to the window. You pull up the shade and look out towards the porch. It is empty. Instead of comforting you, it makes you grow worried.

"Give me something good to eat."

A scream shatters the silence. You stumble back and fall as your eyes remained fixed to the window. The scream was your own.

The boy stares down at you from the other side of the window. He puts his hand on the window trying to push it up. Something slithers underneath the skin of his face before disappearing under the collar of his shirt. "Give me something good to eat. Let me in."

He pounds on the window with a small fist causing you to jump. Frantically, you stand up and pull the shades close. Your entire body is shaking. Your mind is blank with fear. Seconds pass and you can hear footsteps outside making their way to the side yard. You hurry to another window as you can hear the gate to the side yard clink as it opens. The half moon barely lights up your side yard, but it is enough to see the shadow of the boy as he walks just outside of your vision. The boy shaped shadow stretches out on the ground. Horrified, you watch as the shadow takes on a new shape. Limbs sprout and writhe from every edge to a point that it looks just like some insane mess of arms. Within seconds, the chaos settles down nicely into the shape of a boy once more. When he finally appears within your vision, his form and shadow are the same.

" Trick or Treat? Trick or Treat? GIVE me something GOOD to EAT. " He skips into your backyard all the while swinging his plastic bucket playfully.

You rush towards the kitchen and curse as your foot smashes into the edge of a table. Cursing and biting back tears, you limp onward.

Click.

You freeze half way into the room. Moonlight slips into the kitchen as the backdoor silently is pushed forward. The boy walks into the house, his feet silent on the tile floors.

"Trick or Treat." he smiles slowly, his face contorting as the thing within him begins to tear at the flesh to escape.

Your body paralyzes as you watch. Your mind grows blank as it fruitlessly tries to comprehend the appearance of the thing that is tearing its way out of the puppet body holding it. A single scream escapes your mouth before that thing is on top of you and tearing at your flesh.

Trick or Treat

---- Phantom Anon

Happy Halloween

Placing the note down, she gave a bit of a smile, "Oh, children always make the creepiest of demons." she filed it under '2spooky'

((The writer just skipped her way to 2SPOOKYVILLE ALONG THE NOPEBRICK ROAD))

(( I was just at the Nopebrick Road. ))
Clockwork Royale
Leviathan Anon
Clockwork Royale
(( * Scuttles in from the shadows. *
I really enjoy this thread. It's clear that you not only ENJOY this character, but you have a strong grasp of them. Well done. <3
* Shuffles away * ))

((*scuttles after you* It's because I'm actually a demon, pretending to be a person, pretending to an anon, pretending to give fake contracts as an anon letter, when I'm actually really a demon.* keeps scuttling after you*))

(( * Stops and accepts the inevitable confrontation. * vuv Ehe, that would certainly explain it. No use looking for a soul here, hun-- little Carver's soul has already been claimed by the Holiday Magic of Halloween Town. It's the only thing keeping the darling sack of rotting flesh and patchwork mesh together. owo ))

((This would explain alot, such a cutie though.))

Shadowy Spirit

22,825 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Leviathan Anon
Clockwork Royale
Leviathan Anon
Clockwork Royale
(( * Scuttles in from the shadows. *
I really enjoy this thread. It's clear that you not only ENJOY this character, but you have a strong grasp of them. Well done. <3
* Shuffles away * ))

((*scuttles after you* It's because I'm actually a demon, pretending to be a person, pretending to an anon, pretending to give fake contracts as an anon letter, when I'm actually really a demon.* keeps scuttling after you*))

(( * Stops and accepts the inevitable confrontation. * vuv Ehe, that would certainly explain it. No use looking for a soul here, hun-- little Carver's soul has already been claimed by the Holiday Magic of Halloween Town. It's the only thing keeping the darling sack of rotting flesh and patchwork mesh together. owo ))

((This would explain alot, such a cutie though.))

(( He's more doll than fleshy being at this point, to be honest. o3o Yes, he's a super cutiepie-- which is not to say he isn't capable of wretched, bloody things. <3 ))
Quote:
I&��ve seen what you&��ve been up to. Truly, very naughty indeed.

I spend my time taking the life away from others I feel deserve it but always comforting them in their last moments. I feel it&��s important you see&�& that they are not alone when they pass, that the feel even slightly happy even if it is from the person who killed them.

But you, there is no sense in going after you. Am I so foolish to think I could kill a demon? Of course not.

So instead, a gift.

I come in the darkness, blending in to the shadows with my cloak and hidden face. The thing that makes me particularly noticeable is the woman I am carrying. She was a pretty thing but such a trollop. I had to end her.

Her soul is yours. I murmur and lay her down on the ground gently. One must be respectful of the dead.

Enjoy.

- The Serial Killer Anon

With a hint of euphoria, the demon peers down at the cold, lifeless offering, "Don't mind if I do~" she extended an expert claw, reaching in and plucking the soul from within the breast, holding it gingerly with two fingers. "Aww, such a wee thing...she wasn't very spirited," she giggles, "Thank you, little one." she gives a smile before opening her jaws, revealing sharp, dangerous teeth and a serpent like tongue. She places the soul between her jaws and bites down, ripping it to shreds before swallowing it with a satisfied moan.

"First soul of the day~"
Quote:
The man that was responsible for fluff and dress theft was found staring at the gleaming full moon, with his bandana in hand.

"There you are, thief!" You shout.

The man turned his head towards your direction and delivered a smirk. "Congratulations for finding me," he said, "But this is a bad time." He placed his hands onto his mask and used them to slide the mask off of his face to reveal his unusual eyes; They were hazel with a brown ring around the pupil and the right eye was darker. The thief turned his body toward you, gave off a deathly glare, and began to take his gloves off. "Have you ever heard of the story of Little Red Riding Hood?"

"Y-Yes..." You answered nervously.

"That's good." The man responded as he continued to strip into full nude and kneel down on all fours.

The moon's light began to reflect off of the man's copper skin.

"The story begins here."

He began to laugh like a maniac, but they became grunts of pain. The whites of his eyes fade to black, making his stare more intimidating like a snake's to a mouse. When he smiled, his incisors plus neighboring teeth were resizing and rearranging themselves. Then four of his teeth, two on the top and two on the bottom, became big fangs. His mouth stretched out, making his lips appear non-existent. The ears slowly moved upwards and became pointy like an elf's.

The man eventually began to roar as black hair sprouted like grass all over. His mullet grew into a mane and his limbs deformed into a non-human shape; Feet and hands became paws. The tailbone extended and more of the hair grew on it, making it a tail.

The transformation was over; A black wolf with a blood lust howled in a way that made you dizzy from the loudness.

You then turned tail and ran from the monster; He pursuits you. Fortunately, your car was in sight; You quickly got in and drove off. The wolf was still chasing you, but it became tired from the car's exhaust. You sighed in relief, but your heart still pounds like a hammer on a nail.

Out of the dark, there was a shadowy figure running at a rapid speed towards you. You shrieked over the sight and smashed the brakes. The figure moved to the side and ran past you, dropping a small sack. That... Thing did not bother to come back for it, so you decided to take it home with you.

Rolling her eyes, "Werewolves." as if this was something she'd grown so bored of, "Always the werewolves who feel the need to show off." she looked through a paper, "Honestly.."
Quote:
The corpse that walks,
its solemn line.
The vampire stalks,
finds blood to dine.
The werewolf howls
at the silver moon.
His human form
what's showing at noon.
The mummy's cries
of pain and loss.
His wraps that smell of must and moss.
The witch that flies,
upon her broom
casting curses
and spelling doom.
The black cat scurries,
hisses and claws
through the graveyard walks his paws.

Putting her gloved hands together, she clapped, "Very, in the mood of the season, little one~" she nodded. "Perhaps it is time I put my little dresses on?"

Interesting Friend

7,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I really like this story! It's AWESOME!
Ilija the ninja

She tapped her claws on the desk, smiling, "It's nearly over, little boy.." she stood, "Would you like to be a part of it?" her eyes became devious," I can devour you, and you can be part of my tale."
Quote:
You aren't entirely sure how you got here. This side of town was dark and foreboding. Perhaps it was the rain that had turned you around? Regardless, you knew you certainly had to leave.

Turning around you gasp, bumping into someone. You look up, stuttering your apology but your blood runs cold. A tall, dark man stood in the shadows and though you can''t make anything out of him (save a large, toothy smile), you feel genuinely afraid for yourself. You take a step backwards, not wanting to pull your gaze from him as he begins to speak.
"Missy miss, you shouldn't be out so late." his voice is smooth like velvet, but there was a tone that sent a chill down your spine.

You continue to walk backwards, your mouth opening to try and make a rebuttal, but your footing slips, knocking into a stray rock, and you fall backwards. You groan, looking back up but find the man gone. Instead of feeling relief you start to look around to find any trace of him ever being there. What you find is a long box and a note with red stains on it:
I want you for my own, your sweet tender kisses
Your hair pooled around you, my passion so vicious.

I want to hold you and claim you and mark you fair skin
And never more shall I be alone again.

-the Bloodstained Gentleman

She looked...amused, at best. "You wish to claim me?" the thought was to funny for her to hold back a horse cackle, "Me? Oh you flatter me, my dear gentlemen." she clicked her nails on her fangs, "I'm sure you'd be just as delicious as you think I am."

Interesting Friend

7,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Leviathan Anon
Ilija the ninja

She tapped her claws on the desk, smiling, "It's nearly over, little boy.." she stood, "Would you like to be a part of it?" her eyes became devious," I can devour you, and you can be part of my tale."

I would indeed

Demonic Hunter

Daenes leans against a wall, watching Leviathan silently. Spice had wandered off a while go, leaving the woman no motivation to do the little demons job of collecting souls.
Ilija the ninja
Leviathan Anon
Ilija the ninja

I would indeed

She laughed, fangs extending like needles of a dangerous doctor, "Oh would you?" she walked past her desk and stood before the boy, towering over him, "You are either very eager to jump the pit, or know not what I am..." she breathed, tongue flicking. "Shall we make a contract? What would you like..." she placed a hand on his chest, breathing hungerly, "For what I will take..."
Daenes
Daenes leans against a wall, watching Leviathan silently. Spice had wandered off a while go, leaving the woman no motivation to do the little demons job of collecting souls.

She leaned next to her, "It wouldn't kill you to actually do your job." she cracked a smile. Okay, that was funny.

Quote:
One thing led to another,
We looked at each other
Then she started kissing and feeling me up
I know I said there isn't another
She's a wonderful lover
And we began to rock,
I didn't wanna do it,
But I did."

She wasn't sure if this was a confession to her, or to someone else. "Oh dear, did I ruin a relationship, or did someone ruin ours? It's okay, I'll forgive you, little one." she grinned, teeth abnormally long. Perhaps she was irritated.

Demonic Hunter

Leviathan Anon
"It's Spices job, not mine.", the elf responds coldly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff