Welcome to Gaia! ::

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
So,
Halloween is coming, the night of frights, candy and all around fun (and mischief) So as it’s a holiday, do you have any holiday traditions for Halloween? Or ,is there anything special you do for the holiday? Any memories you’d like to share involving Halloween?

Dapper Bloodsucker

11,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Well it doesn't happen on Halloween, but I go to Salem, Massachusetts every October now. Going on Saturday and it'll be the third year in a row that I'm going. heart

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Zelos Peace
Well it doesn't happen on Halloween, but I go to Salem, Massachusetts every October now. Going on Saturday and it'll be the third year in a row that I'm going. heart

Wow that sounds like fun, what do you do In Salem while you’re there?

Dapper Bloodsucker

11,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
It is fun!! I love going there so much. There's a lot of fun tours (like haunted tours) and a bunch of awesome museums! They have a trolley tour at night that I'm doing. Also, they have a bunch of shops, including souvenirs and some witchcraft shops. They also have a Harry Potter themed shop with candy and brooms and stuff like that!

There's one museum that I love that has a short play based on the yellow bird part in The Crucible. After that, you go down stairs and you get to see how the prison cells looked for people that were accused of witchcraft. It's amazing. The prison cells are so tiny that you can't even sit down.

Playful Phantom

Zelos Peace

You are living my dream. biggrin

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Zelos Peace
It is fun!! I love going there so much. There's a lot of fun tours (like haunted tours) and a bunch of awesome museums! They have a trolley tour at night that I'm doing. Also, they have a bunch of shops, including souvenirs and some witchcraft shops. They also have a Harry Potter themed shop with candy and brooms and stuff like that!

There's one museum that I love that has a short play based on the yellow bird part in The Crucible. After that, you go down stairs and you get to see how the prison cells looked for people that were accused of witchcraft. It's amazing. The prison cells are so tiny that you can't even sit down.

Wow that sounds amazing, and really harry potter? I’d love to go see that. You are so lucky as that sounds like fun.

Dapper Bloodsucker

11,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Raven of the Darkened Sky
Zelos Peace

Awwww hahaha. It's been my dream for years. I hope you get to go someday!!

Dapper Bloodsucker

11,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Tsuki_Kirkland
Zelos Peace

Wow that sounds amazing, and really harry potter? I’d love to go see that. You are so lucky as that sounds like fun.

It is! And yeah. It's a pretty epic store. It is really fun. I hope you get to go someday! It's so awesome to see so many people in costume. Last year, I saw two Telletubbies, but they were so awesome because they looked demonic and deranged.

Playful Phantom

Zelos Peace
Raven of the Darkened Sky
Zelos Peace

Awwww hahaha. It's been my dream for years. I hope you get to go someday!!

That's the plan! I have a few financial goals to reach first, but ultimately I want to save up and have an awesome trip to Salem in October or on Halloween!!! biggrin Congrats for being able to do it so often. :3

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Zelos Peace

I find it interesting that they have a store for that in a town that persecuted witches. really? That sounds awesome~ demonic teletubbies.. hehe

Seasonal Leaf

27,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
having sparkling apple cider the night of halloween ^.^ not much of a tradition but it's super yummy <3

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
evelyn greenleaf
having sparkling apple cider the night of halloween ^.^ not much of a tradition but it's super yummy <3

That does sound yummy.

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Hey, you!

I don't really have any Halloween traditions. o_o; I keep saying I'm going to set a Halloween standard for traditions and follow through with it, but I always get so busy around Halloween and somehow it just never happens. @_@;

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Lady March Hare
Hey, you!

I don't really have any Halloween traditions. o_o; I keep saying I'm going to set a Halloween standard for traditions and follow through with it, but I always get so busy around Halloween and somehow it just never happens. @_@;

Hey Marchy!

Ah well , sometimes that will happen. perhaps sometime you’ll get the time to relax around Halloween and make a tradition

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Tsuki_Kirkland
Lady March Hare
Hey, you!

Hey Marchy!

Ah well , sometimes that will happen. perhaps sometime you’ll get the time to relax around Halloween and make a tradition

I'm going to, one of these days! >3< To be honest with you, that's why I clicked on to this thread. I was totally hoping to steal some ideas. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff