Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Phantom Anon
The Phantom inhaled quickly, placing a hand over her heart. "My own PR manager...Why? I know what this is!" She wiped at an invisible tear, "It is that evil gift troll, Arron! He must have corrupted you with his evil gifting ways!"

The young mage gasped upon hearing this news. "The PR Manager betrayed her own team? And it's all Arron's fault??"

*waves it off* Pffft. He has nothing to do with what I did. I was always corrupted! *insert evil music* Muwhahahaha!
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

She continued to dab at her eyes and called down to you, "You terrible, terrible man!"

RandomKate

The young mage gasped upon hearing this news. "The PR Manager betrayed her own team? And it's all Arron's fault??"

*waves it off* Pffft. He has nothing to do with what I did. I was always corrupted! *insert evil music* Muwhahahaha!

Shaking her head, "No, I will not believe that. I can not believe that." The Phantom raised the back of her hand to her forehead in a dramatic fashion as if to soon faint, "Oh woe is the world when the terribly wicked," She shot a pointed look at Arron before returning to her position, "Corrupts the young and innocent."

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
RandomKate

User Image

Hello.
Random-chan, Phantom-chan.

emotion_bigheart

Phantom Anon
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-

User Image

Hello.

emotion_bigheart

She glanced at you with tear ridden eyes, "You have come at a time of great sorrow, Mister Yuui. My PR manager," her words broke off for a moment as she struggled to control her emotions, "My PR manager has betrayed me in the most heinous of ways!"

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
Phantom Anon
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-

User Image

Hello.

emotion_bigheart

She glanced at you with tear ridden eyes, "You have come at a time of great sorrow, Mister Yuui. My PR manager," her words broke off for a moment as she struggled to control her emotions, "My PR manager has betrayed me in the most heinous of ways!"

User Image

How?
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-

User Image

How?

The Phantom pouted, "She has gift trolled me~"

Sapphire Otter

Phantom Anon
Shaking her head, "No, I will not believe that. I can not believe that." The Phantom raised the back of her hand to her forehead in a dramatic fashion as if to soon faint, "Oh woe is the world when the terribly wicked," She shot a pointed look at Arron before returning to her position, "Corrupts the young and innocent."

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

A voice could be heard chuckling inside Kate's head. "It's always the shy ones."

She glanced over at the hatch his voice had been heard from. "Arron! How could you??" she shouted, turning the attention over towards him.

*waves her finger back and forth* Tsk, tsk. You didn't read the size one print, I see. Let's just say this is your "payment".

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
Phantom Anon
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-

User Image

How?

The Phantom pouted, "She has gift trolled me~"

emotion_jawdrop

-Tries giving you a hug-

User Image

I'm so sorry to hear that.

Sapphire Otter

-Yuui-TR-Flourite-

User Image

Hello.

emotion_bigheart

Oh Gaia! He followed me here!

User Image

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
RandomKate
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-

User Image

Hello.

emotion_bigheart

Oh Gaia! He followed me here!

User Image

User Image

You cannot escape me.
Your neck will be mine, I'll even kiss it better for you.

emotion_bigheart
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-

emotion_jawdrop

-Tries giving you a hug-

User Image

She nodded her head, too shaken over the events that she could not even materialize her form to accept the hug. "Truly it is a dark day." Again she wiped at her eyes.

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
Phantom Anon
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-

emotion_jawdrop

-Tries giving you a hug-

User Image

She nodded her head, too shaken over the events that she could not even materialize her form to accept the hug. "Truly it is a dark day." Again she wiped at her eyes.

<<

Indeed it is.
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-

<<

Indeed it is.

"It pains me to do this, but retaliation will be swift!" She looked at Kate with a sad, pained gaze.

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
Phantom Anon
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-

<<

Indeed it is.

"It pains me to do this, but retaliation will be swift!" She looked at Kate with a sad, pained gaze.

<<

Revenge plan?
RandomKate

A voice could be heard chuckling inside Kate's head. "It's always the shy ones."

She glanced over at the hatch his voice had been heard from. "Arron! How could you??" she shouted, turning the attention over towards him.

*waves her finger back and forth* Tsk, tsk. You didn't read the size one print, I see. Let's just say this is your "payment".

"Size one print?" The sorrow in her voice is quickly replaced by curiosity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff