Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
...Wow. It really was destroyed. Never saw that coming...

I wonder what's going to happen, next...but I'd think there will be an inevitable connection to Christmas from this event.

Regardless of who won, or who lost, at the end, I did enjoy this event. AT FREAKING LAST. On the FREAKING LAST DAY. stare

Tricky Knight

18,850 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
This comic should further enlighten you on Jack and EB's personal grudge, basically this is all one big anti bully story imo

http://www.gaiaonline.com/newsroom/?manga_id=129&p=1

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
LloydIrvingofSymphonia
rainbowlady1
So, what is the point of all this? A disgruntled EB ruining a holiday and destroying a town that he doesn't belong to/at, attacking somebody who hurt him previously BECAUSE HE WAS CRUEL TO THE CUTE FLUFFS and ?????. I'm sorry .... LAME.
Actually the story goes deeper, EB was being a bully to Santa as a kid, they were all young at the time, Jack came along and punched and made him horribly disfigured, this eventually led to him wearing his suit, the fluff thing was really just EB fooling around apparently, not sure how Jack would even care about that sorta thing tbh, but the whole point was to, I'm going to say, to show holding a grudge never ends well, in this case EB's grudge lead to his downfall, death, probably not being they're gods so I'd doubt a bomb could destroy them, most likely this will be extended upon with X mas since I have no doubt the battle system will be readded for that event

Hmmm yes, well Jack DID give an explanation, not really an apology to EB, but let him know the reason he punched him the first time is because he was cruel to the fluffs. Which shows he had/has some form of compassion/empathy in his own way. AND Jack was always the one who in halloweens past gave out items for the candy we delivered to him in towns, when they had trick or treating there. Never knew HIM to be cruel, and you can't blame him for attacking back in zOMG xd . With as many sugar rush rings out there, it's an educated guess that he got defeated quite a few times during that year's halloween event xd .

And he punched the EB the second time when EB said he had sent a bomb to destroy halloweentown, another action that would be hurting others, again.

Oh well, I hope they follow up with a good ending to this chapter anyways, and not just leave us hanging xd . Didn't really feel comfortable with the unbalanced feel this event had, so hopefully next one will be better somehow. Maybe with my new computer it won't get so laggy, and I'll be able to play more.

Tricky Knight

18,850 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
rainbowlady1
So, what is the point of all this? A disgruntled EB ruining a holiday and destroying a town that he doesn't belong to/at, attacking somebody who hurt him previously BECAUSE HE WAS CRUEL TO THE CUTE FLUFFS and ?????. I'm sorry .... LAME.
Actually the story goes deeper, EB was being a bully to Santa as a kid, they were all young at the time, Jack came along and punched and made him horribly disfigured, this eventually led to him wearing his suit, the fluff thing was really just EB fooling around apparently, not sure how Jack would even care about that sorta thing tbh, but the whole point was to, I'm going to say, to show holding a grudge never ends well, in this case EB's grudge lead to his downfall, death, probably not being they're gods so I'd doubt a bomb could destroy them, most likely this will be extended upon with X mas since I have no doubt the battle system will be readded for that event

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100

Inquisitor

They finally bring Halloweentown back into the picture,
only to freaking destroy it. that is so stupid.

Tricky Knight

18,850 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Silly Gaians Jack will always live on within your feeble hearts, or maybe that's the burrito *grins*

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
crying gonk IT'S ALL GONE!! HALLOWEENTOWN HAS BEEN DESTROYED!!!
Melonise
D: Why do peoples say its a bomb?

ninja

If you hover the cursor over the bomb, text pops up which says "The Bomb." neutral

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Lenighma
rainbowlady1
Frankenmuth
rainbowlady1
OH YES LOL not a tv show but a movie ... thanks for correcting me xd . But am I right? LOL
In the movie, Jack wants to create his own Christmas and asks his townspeople to help. Being from Halloween Town and only knowing how to scare/be creepy, none of the townsfolk including Jack, can capture the spirit of Christmas and only make a mess of the Holiday; including but not limited too kidnapping Santa Clause.

Ahhhhh wink . Well, in THIS case, Jack is IN his element, and the EB is the one really out of place, so I wonder what he could really do when HE'S the outsider, no matter the outcome of the event wink .

Maybe, EB will find a HOME in halloweentown, since EVERYONE there is probably spooky and to THEM, he'll look quite NORMAL, maybe even handsome? BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER ISN'T IT? wink .

Whoa, that is an amazing idea! Never thought about that at all! I'd guessing by the end of today, maybe, that the bomb will arrive in Halloweentown or that an update is made in comic format?

Ahh...we did indeed our best, fellow Jack...nay, fellow Halloween supporters! We shall await to see what happens at the end of the event...
BUT UNTIL THEN, I SHALL CONTINUE HUNTING SOME WABBITS! scream HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH! blaugh

Well IT HAS ARRIVED!!! And right now it is just sitting there, so what is next?

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
rainbowlady1
Frankenmuth
rainbowlady1
OH YES LOL not a tv show but a movie ... thanks for correcting me xd . But am I right? LOL
In the movie, Jack wants to create his own Christmas and asks his townspeople to help. Being from Halloween Town and only knowing how to scare/be creepy, none of the townsfolk including Jack, can capture the spirit of Christmas and only make a mess of the Holiday; including but not limited too kidnapping Santa Clause.

Ahhhhh wink . Well, in THIS case, Jack is IN his element, and the EB is the one really out of place, so I wonder what he could really do when HE'S the outsider, no matter the outcome of the event wink .

Maybe, EB will find a HOME in halloweentown, since EVERYONE there is probably spooky and to THEM, he'll look quite NORMAL, maybe even handsome? BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER ISN'T IT? wink .

Whoa, that is an amazing idea! Never thought about that at all! I'd guessing by the end of today, maybe, that the bomb will arrive in Halloweentown or that an update is made in comic format?

Ahh...we did indeed our best, fellow Jack...nay, fellow Halloween supporters! We shall await to see what happens at the end of the event...
BUT UNTIL THEN, I SHALL CONTINUE HUNTING SOME WABBITS! scream HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH! blaugh

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Frankenmuth
rainbowlady1

Shameless Pyromaniac

rainbowlady1

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Frankenmuth
rainbowlady1
This eerily reminds me of a twisted TV show from a few years ago called "the nightmare before christmas" or something like that, where the show's "jack" tried to make christmas into halloween xd . It didn't really fit xd .
The Nightmare Before Christmas is a movie written by Tim Burtan made in 1992. It's an instant classic Halloween movie.

Shameless Pyromaniac

rainbowlady1
This eerily reminds me of a twisted TV show from a few years ago called "the nightmare before christmas" or something like that, where the show's "jack" tried to make christmas into halloween xd . It didn't really fit xd .
The Nightmare Before Christmas is a movie written by Tim Burtan made in 1992. It's an instant classic Halloween movie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff