Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
It's getting closer to Halloweentown! As of right NOW (11:38pm EST) it is on the left side of Durem Depot, headed towards Durem.

Halloweentown is SOUTH of DUREM GRAVEYARD, which is left of Durem, so it's getting close!

Romantic Dreamer

It is getting close.
What will happen?

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Acebie
It is getting close.
What will happen?

IDK -- easter bunny is trying to destroy halloweentown, and gaia hasn't told us any more about it yet ...

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
He just crossed into durem!!!
The bomb is a pinata. It will explode and a rain of candy will shower over the cities.

Fluffy Fairy

D: Why do peoples say its a bomb?
It simply just a rocket which contained something Mr. Jack hates.

ninja

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Melonise
D: Why do peoples say its a bomb?
It simply just a rocket which contained something Mr. Jack hates.

ninja

Well, did you read the latest entry to the manga ? Easter Bunny even says that he has launched a weapon and that Halloween town will be "oblitera--" (at that point jack punches EB)

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
DAAGH! I completely forgot about that bomb! When I checked on it, it was right outside of Barton, to the east! I NEED TO SEE THIS!!! D:

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
Okay, so now it's directly inside of Durem! It's getting really close...! I wonder if this is only happening because we on the side of Jack are losing... stressed

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Lenighma
Okay, so now it's directly inside of Durem! It's getting really close...! I wonder if this is only happening because we on the side of Jack are losing... stressed

I don't know but Jack isn't the only inhabitant of halloweentown sad . Bullies sometimes don't think of other innocent bystanders that may be affected.

Generous Giver

rainbowlady1
Lenighma

I don't know but Jack isn't the only inhabitant of halloweentown sad . Bullies sometimes don't think of other innocent bystanders that may be affected.
yeah all the EB cares about is that he is no longer cute

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
sailornorthstar
rainbowlady1
Lenighma

Self-centered, childish, in RL we'd call that EGO EGO EGO (ejecting god out).

Fluffy Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
ohh I had no idea there was a bomb, I've been away too long it seems XD

Hilarious Powerhouse

7,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
rainbowlady1
sailornorthstar
rainbowlady1
Lenighma

Too true. I do not like the bomb, I do not like how there seems to be nothing that can stop it, and I do not like EB's self-absorbed BS that started this in the first place. Dat narc needs to get over his bloody self and go back to his own holiday.

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Foxishpeep
rainbowlady1
sailornorthstar
rainbowlady1
Lenighma

Too true. I do not like the bomb, I do not like how there seems to be nothing that can stop it, and I do not like EB's self-absorbed BS that started this in the first place. Dat narc needs to get over his bloody self and go back to his own holiday.

emotion_facepalm OH I can't bear to watch crying . It has just entered Durem Graveyard, and Halloweentown is just below on the next screen. We did all we could do, but there were just too many people on EB's side of the event, and too many active high EB NPC's to fight against compared to healing Jack's that we didn't make too much of an impact sad .

I hope Jack has something up his sleeve, I see no action happening in Halloweentown yet.

This eerily reminds me of a twisted TV show from a few years ago called "the nightmare before christmas" or something like that, where the show's "jack" tried to make christmas into halloween xd . It didn't really fit xd .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff