Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Friend

why can't we all just be friends?

Draconian Swordsman

Remorseful momo
Halloween should always belong to jack as for whos the bigger evil here ? the answer is simple . they both are Eb is a bully he did terrorize santa and got what he deserved jack is a bully too the whole S.I.N and B.O.O thing.

if you wanna get deeper Sen and the overseer being turned into normal humans also served them right im for jack because yes his items are way cooler than E.B's but its also HALLOWEEN mischief and tricks and treats are what he does :3 I also like pumpkin pie better than bunnies.

Sen and Overseer were trying to take over Gaia as Cults. Jack did everyone a favor by stopping them. Besides, They needed to learn humility. Their whole fight was over weather a worm needed Wings or legs. And it needed neither. This way, they both learn there is more to life than power.

Draconian Swordsman

low iq 111

No Saint

37,525 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Dracorex Titan
Glenn Loki
I'm anti-Diedrich, and therefore pro-EB.

I joined E-corp, and my event-friends are there.

I wish we'd lose, though, because Halloween should always belong to Jack. Not to mention, his items are always about 1000 times cooler than EB's.
I fought for the Easter Bunny during that time too. But now I joined the fight for Jack. Jack isn't perfect, but I fight for the reason that he defended Santa against EB's bullying on this issue.

Doesn't matter which side my friends are on, it's about defending what is right. It's justice.

To each their own. For me, the people make the event; I can't stick with an event if I don't like the people on my side. And while I'm sure most Jacks are really cool people, there are those loud-mouths whining about the event being rigged against them, or the mods cheating, or a bunch of other bullshit, because they can't stand losing. That would turn me off in a hurry.

Familiar Friend

Dracorex Titan
low iq 111

friends are friends forever if the lord's a lord of them
a friend will not say never cause the welcome will not end
though it's hard to let you go in the father's hand we know....
that a lifetime's not too long to live as friends

/tear ♥☮† ☺

Draconian Swordsman

Glenn Loki
Dracorex Titan
Glenn Loki
I'm anti-Diedrich, and therefore pro-EB.

I joined E-corp, and my event-friends are there.

I wish we'd lose, though, because Halloween should always belong to Jack. Not to mention, his items are always about 1000 times cooler than EB's.
I fought for the Easter Bunny during that time too. But now I joined the fight for Jack. Jack isn't perfect, but I fight for the reason that he defended Santa against EB's bullying on this issue.

Doesn't matter which side my friends are on, it's about defending what is right. It's justice.

To each their own. For me, the people make the event; I can't stick with an event if I don't like the people on my side. And while I'm sure most Jacks are really cool people, there are those loud-mouths whining about the event being rigged against them, or the mods cheating, or a bunch of other bullshit, because they can't stand losing. That would turn me off in a hurry.
It will be interesting none the less to see how the event will end. We will just have to wait and see.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff