Yes, I love it! 0.75 75.0% [ 6 ]
It's alright, I guess. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Don't love it, don't hate it. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Don't like it. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Hallowed Bibliophile

Welcome to The Hallowed Pumpkin Patch!

My name is Beautifully Meaningful, but feel free to call me Bea! I'll be your host here, in the Hallowed Pumpkin Patch! In the following posts you will find contests, a raffle for a Midnight Citadel, and healing for those in need! I do hope you'll come in and stay awhile!

I love Halloween, and hope to spread around some of that love while meeting some new people! Some come in and chat, and know that I might also be giving out donations along the way too!

*As this was a last minute thread, I don't have banners. >.> Oops.

Table of Contents:

Welcome
Quote Contest/Dice Contest/Page Contest
Story Contest
Midnight Citadel Raffle
Bea's Art Request
Reserved
Reserved

Hallowed Bibliophile

Pumpkin Patch Jack! (A Quote Contest)

I will occasionally post this picture. The first person to quote it will receive a prize of between 5k and 50k.

(The picture is a pumpkin I painted a Jack (from The Nightmare Before Christmas) face on last year. >.> )

Snake Eyes! (A Dice Game)

Roll two 100 sided dice and get a total of any of the numbers listed, win that prize. Please PM Beautifully Meaningful with the page number you rolled the winning number on and which number you rolled. Every number can only be won ONE time.

2 (Snake Eyes!) - wins 100k
13 - wins 50k
77 - wins 10k
99 - wins 15k
135 - wins 30k
153 - wins 20k
199 - wins 70k

Haunted Pages (A Page Number Contest)

On the pages listed below, the third poster (so long as the person did not win on the last haunted page or is not Bea herself, in which case it will be the next poster) will win the prize for that page. You must also have posted in the thread before the winning page.
50 - 25k
113 - 50k
170 - 25k
225 - 50k
(more will be added as needed)

Hallowed Bibliophile

On Halloween Night (A Story Contest)

I love reading stories (and writing them, of course) so I thought that a story contest might be fun! Every story will get a prize for participation (as long as it fits the requirements!) of at least 5k. From there, I'll pick my top three favorites and give out a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prize!

Requirements:

- All stories must have a minimum of 300 words, and a maximum of 1,000 words.
- All stories must have a theme of Halloween. Beyond that you can write about anything, as long as the theme is Halloween, and it is an original story (i.e. not copied from somewhere else).
- All stories should be PM'ed to Beautifully Meaningful (so I don't lose them). You can post them in the thread as well, if you would like.
- Entries MUST be sent to Beautifully Meaningful BEFORE midnight on October 29th to be counted!

1st Place will win - 200k
2nd Place will win - 100k
3rd Place will win - 50k

Entries:

Hallowed Bibliophile

Midnight Citadel Raffle!

I'm going to raffle off a Midnight Citadel. I'm not going to have a set number of slots (I never manage to fill them). Tickets will be 1k each, and you can buy 20 tickets per person. The winning ticket number will be drawn (through the random number posting option) sometime on October 30th. If you would like to buy tickets, please quote me telling me the number you would like, and then send a trade.

Ticket Holders :

Hallowed Bibliophile

All Hallowed Art (An art request!)

I'm always looking for art, and so, I thought I would squeeze this in here as a side note! Below will be two avatars that I would love art of. If you want to do art for me, that would be lovely! Of course, I'm not asking for freebies, not exactly. Instead, I will be tipping at least 10k for every piece of art that comes my way (stick figures don't count, you have to try a little at least!) and, depending on the quality of the art you can receive up to 10 tickets for the Midnight Citadel raffle I'm hosting here as well!

Art Received:

Hallowed Bibliophile

Hallowed Bibliophile

Hallowed Bibliophile

Hallowed Bibliophile

Hallowed Bibliophile

Hallowed Bibliophile

Taylonn rolled 2 100-sided dice: 99, 73 Total: 172 (2-200)

Green Ladykiller

Hello there!

Taylonn rolled 2 100-sided dice: 7, 19 Total: 26 (2-200)

Green Ladykiller

Im watching Rosemary's Baby. One of my favorites.

Taylonn rolled 2 100-sided dice: 51, 21 Total: 72 (2-200)

Green Ladykiller

Also ready to go relax in a bit but I figured I'de give your thread a try ;3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas