< 1 2

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
vlad_meamor
Queequeg89
My heart just broke, because I thought "somewhere out there, someone has gone trick or treating. They have a bunch of reeses peanutbutter cups. They don't like peanutbutter cups. They don't know anyone who does. They throw them away. crying And the same has probably happened to some Twix bars... gonk

Terrible, terrible fate of the delicious Halloween treats. Those are also two of my faves. I had my wisdom teeth removed two days ago
User Image
so I'm going to save whatever goodies I get for later whee

Ouch... I haven't had mine pulled... I might have to someday. My mom had hers out a few years ago and she was pretty funny before the drugs wore off. Then it started getting annoying after a while though... xp
Queequeg89

Ouch... I haven't had mine pulled... I might have to someday. My mom had hers out a few years ago and she was pretty funny before the drugs wore off. Then it started getting annoying after a while though... xp

All them sedatives and laughing gas. I didn't get sedated cuz I wasn't warned not to drink 12 hrs before my appt. But it was an amazing experience I tell you! Maybe I'm just a sadomasochist.

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
vlad_meamor
Queequeg89

All them sedatives and laughing gas. I didn't get sedated cuz I wasn't warned not to drink 12 hrs before my appt. But it was an amazing experience I tell you! Maybe I'm just a sadomasochist.

Could be... 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces