Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which did/do you prefer?

Goosebumps 0.53333333333333 53.3% [ 8 ]
Are You Afraid of the Dark? 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2

Shy Member

vlad_meamor
No life? Or just a DIE HARD FAN. So what's the title (season & ep#) of that really spooky episode you're talking about? It's got me curious now.

The Tale of the Dead Man's Float. According to IMBD it's season 5, episode 1. That monster was really creepy looking. I wouldn't want to be left alone with that thing.
chu-sleepy
Goosebumps all the way. I loved watching it in class in 8th grade. That's literally what we did on Fridays and I was cool with that. sweatdrop

I remember watching Goosebumps in the auditorium of my elementary school after lunch. It was a nice after lunch show. Haha.

Lover

5,650 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
5Tsunade-sama
I can't watch anything scary. I'm a whimp.

So you should try Goosebumps! It's not too bad. biggrin
Peculiar Purple
Are You Afraid of the Dark used to scare me so badly, but it's kind of silly now.

Also, lovely Elvira cosplay!

I recognize some of the episodes, vaguely, but I can't remember if it ever scared me when I did watch it as a kid. I remember Goosebumps more.

And thank you!
xoAniLuv
I've never watched Are You Afraid of the Dark, but I watched Goosebumps and read the books in elementary school. Everyone loved reading them so much since they're so suspenseful. ^^

I should've read the books as a kid! If I did not read them, that is. I can't remember reading them. I can read them now, of course, but I'm sure it wouldn't be quite the same as if I were to have read them as a kid.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Ah yes, I remember those from my childhood. Depends on what you’re asking about those. If you’re asking which I found scarier, that would be are you Afraid of the dark. The theme was dark, spooky and despite the fact that the stories dragged they were spooky. I never could watch that show, was always too afraid by just the opening with that eerie theme .

if you’re asking which one that I liked more, well that’s goosebumps. The stories were always amusing and caught my interest more than Are you afraid of the dark ever could.

Bukkake Blast's Senpai

Devoted Gaian

15,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
elusive chaos
vlad_meamor
No life? Or just a DIE HARD FAN. So what's the title (season & ep#) of that really spooky episode you're talking about? It's got me curious now.

The Tale of the Dead Man's Float. According to IMBD it's season 5, episode 1. That monster was really creepy looking. I wouldn't want to be left alone with that thing.
chu-sleepy
Goosebumps all the way. I loved watching it in class in 8th grade. That's literally what we did on Fridays and I was cool with that. sweatdrop

I remember watching Goosebumps in the auditorium of my elementary school after lunch. It was a nice after lunch show. Haha.

It's always a good choice. 60% of the time, it works every time.
elusive chaos
vlad_meamor

chu-sleepy

Coincidentally, I stumbled upon the "The tale of station 109.1" and decided to watch it at the campus library today while ditching lecture. IT WAS AN EPISODE STARRING RYAN GOSLING!
Creepy coincidence.

Lover

5,650 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Tsuki_Kirkland
Ah yes, I remember those from my childhood. Depends on what you’re asking about those. If you’re asking which I found scarier, that would be are you Afraid of the dark. The theme was dark, spooky and despite the fact that the stories dragged they were spooky. I never could watch that show, was always too afraid by just the opening with that eerie theme .

if you’re asking which one that I liked more, well that’s goosebumps. The stories were always amusing and caught my interest more than Are you afraid of the dark ever could.

Yeah, I would say which one you enjoyed the most, overall.

Shy Member

vlad_meamor
Coincidentally, I stumbled upon the "The tale of station 109.1" and decided to watch it at the campus library today while ditching lecture. IT WAS AN EPISODE STARRING RYAN GOSLING!
Creepy coincidence.

I'm seasons away from that episode. xD

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Rugged Romance
Tsuki_Kirkland

Yeah, I would say which one you enjoyed the most, overall.

Probably Goodsebumps then, are you Afraid of the Dark freaked me out too much.
I love goosebumps books

11,925 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
I like both

Shy Member

Here Be Owls
I love goosebumps books

But not the show? xD
BC-Raven
I like both

I should have put that as an option in the poll!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff