Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Mechanic

NO WAY!! There was a really old couple come to my door dressed as salt and pepper shakers. SOOOOO CUTE!! 3nodding
Age has nothinqq w do wiff trick or treatinqq even my grandpq and gramma still goe trick or treating lol ^_^
hell no...
no way man!

7,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
No Way! Do what you want.

7,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bidding War 100
No, no, no! If there was an age limit for trick or treating, then there would also have to be one that made it so you could only receive presents on christmas until the same age, and same for birthdays. >< If I ruled the world, there would be laws prohibiting people from prohibiting kids from trick or treating! Halloween is still my favorite holiday. YAY FREE CANDY+DRESSING UP!!! mrgreen
[If your life had a face...]

I think that anyone that bothered putting together a costume deserves free candy, no matter how old you are. But at the same time, I don't blame the candy givers that get annoyed at the young adults who trick or treat without a real costume (girls that wear PJs and say they are dressed up as babies? Sighhh) and demand candy anyways. I think you have to atleast earn it a little.

[...I would punch it.]

Interesting Conversationalist

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
well, i dunno. i dont really think there should be a limit. smile but it's debatable! at times i think people should stop after college? but at the same time seeing adults trick or treating with their kids makes me smile smile so i say no. hehe.

Interesting Conversationalist

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
O_XxFrost_AngelxX_O
NO WAY!! There was a really old couple come to my door dressed as salt and pepper shakers. SOOOOO CUTE!! 3nodding

omg 4laugh

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
fifty seven should be the age limit.
random number, yes.But I'm 24 and want candy dammit!

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
idea never to old for free cand any fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 rofl
dramallama

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
pokkiistiicks
O_XxFrost_AngelxX_O

omg 4laugh

girl:salt always have to rub it in your wounds
guy: pepper he was black wasnt he if not does he have that old person smell around him i always sneeze when i visit my grandparents

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
why doesn noone drees up like tacos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 not even those borderhoppers rofl

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
why does every 10 year old boy dress like a ninja but they have shiny swords and insignias it ruins the whole ninja look they are more like wanabe samurais so why not dress like it and i havent seen a knight costume since my neignbor made his own and fell over and couldent get up it was funny helped him up after i stopped laughing 20 minutes later

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items