Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Man-Lover

12,425 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
does it rlli matter how old u have to be to go trick or treating?
Absolutely an age limit! You're too old to be stealing candy from the kids! pirate
no never ^____^
we are all kids at heart

Witty Phantom

No but in some states there are laws where you can't trick or treat if you are over the age of 13, which sucks, but I'm 15, live in NY and still trick or treat. biggrin

3,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
baka_minikui
There should be no age limit for it....trick or treating is for evryone even santa cool lol

SEE if santa can give out free presents to all ages as long as they believe in him then why can't all ages get free candy because they dress up??
ANy age should go tricker treating its fun and the longer you tricker treat the better you know the house when you take younger kids out with you

Friendly Citizen

12,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Millionaire 200
ii_blue roses_ii
Should there be a age limit on Trick - or -Treating? Yes or No and if you do pick yes, what do you think the age limit should be and please tell me why!! I think this would be very intersting!! Please coomemt...or even tip posts razz

I don't think there should be an age limit, if you want to dress up and go and get free candy, then go and do so, that's what I say xd

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The day there is an age limit for trick or treating is the day the world comes to an end. I still trick or treat.
no there shouldnt im 16 and i still go
id say fourteen, its really for little kids, go out to a party or something if your older!

Gracious Gaian

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
I always gone trick-or-treating for the costumes, dressing up, and going up that neighbors driveway that always scared me. Lol

I don't like candy much so yeah.

I prob won't go trick-or-treating until I go into college.
I don't think so. Like some people like to dress up and get candy when they are older. Like my friend is 16 and she still trick or treats. We both dress up in funny and cool things and still get candy. So I really don't think there should be a age limit. heart

3,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
NO. IT SHOULDNT BE.

3,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Rainbow Lover x3
I don't think so. Like some people like to dress up and get candy when they are older. Like my friend is 16 and she still trick or treats. We both dress up in funny and cool things and still get candy. So I really don't think there should be a age limit. heart
cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine I AGREE.

3,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
vulm
I always gone trick-or-treating for the costumes, dressing up, and going up that neighbors driveway that always scared me. Lol

I don't like candy much so yeah.

I prob won't go trick-or-treating until I go into college.
cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine LOL HAHAAAAAA. wahmbulance rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff