Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Mystic

25,075 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Yoru Lillith
lol razz I got an Easter Bunny item too, but honestly the team Jack items were kinda meh, wish I could see what the team E Bunny items were.

They looked kinda sci-fi, with a pink and white color scheme. I was Team Jack, but I managed to see a few of the items in the Marketplace.

Tipsy Capitalist

9,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
gojira86
I just noticed I haven't received the reward. :-/ I got all the other event rewards just fine, wtf?

I don't think I have it either...
Was everyone who participated supposed to get it?

Never mind, I'm an idiot. It's there.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
horneypeach
who the hell won? i am team jack by the way i have zero of those items, what the heck?
You have to had participated in the event to earn any items, aside from the 2k13 EB's Triumph that everyone should have received.

Agile Vampire

9,050 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
Actually you can probably find them on the marketplace. They should say something 2k13, like Easterween 2k13 or Halloween 2k13 or something like that. You might have to experiment but I'm sure their team sells their extra stuff just like ours does.

Yoru Lillith
lol razz I got an Easter Bunny item too, but honestly the team Jack items were kinda meh, wish I could see what the team E Bunny items were.

Playful Kitten

12,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
when you are confused as to what is going on now, but glad you can now get into the forums and get gold via posting and voting again... I was online for the event but was too indecisive and couldn't choose between Jack or Bunny...

Gracious Reveler

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
Yoru Lillith
They were the same more or less, just more robotic. If you go to the Marketplace you can type h2k13 into the search field and it will pull all the event's items up for you to see.

Desirable Sweetheart

11,100 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Big Tipper 100
who the hell won? i am team jack by the way i have zero of those items, what the heck?

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Yoru Lillith

There is a good thread in the Gaia Guides and Resources. They posted the following....

H2k13 Team Event items

Team Easter Bunny

Team Jack

And regardless of what team you picked we all got the same final reward. smile

Vicious Cleric

I just noticed I haven't received the reward. :-/ I got all the other event rewards just fine, wtf?

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
I got that item too! and I'm a level 10 Jack! cool

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
[Nix]
We can still post here?

no, this is all a dream.

Apocalyptic Noob

We can still post here?

Friendly Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
you're surprised to find an easter bunny reward item because you thought you were on jack's side.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff