Welcome to Gaia! ::

RennaMcNight used Hacking Slash against Elizabeth of York...It hit for 25 points of damage!

Vicious Paladin

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Booty-celli used Hacking Slash against zerosystemquatre...It hit for 30 points of damage!
I Owe You used Hacking Slash against mourning_gallifrey...It hit for 12 points of damage!
Delilah Jayne used Restoring Panacea against Glaya...It was successful and healed 26 points of damage.

Fashionable Genius

16,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Ember Caster used Dagger Strike against He Ate my Shorts...It hit for 8 points of damage!
I Owe You used Hacking Slash against Booty-celli...It hit for 10 points of damage!
gaia_kittenstar

Aged Hunter

Glaya used Dagger Strike against I Owe You...It hit for 8 points of damage!
Delilah Jayne used Dagger Strike against I Owe You...It missed and I Owe You counterattacked for 8 points of damage!
I Owe You used Unlimited Blade Works against Delilah Jayne...It hit for 67 points of damage!

Dapper Gatekeeper

mourning_gallifrey used Dagger Strike against Persephone Tatiana...It hit for 10 points of damage!

Fashionable Loiterer

9,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
-Frederiikka- used Dagger Strike against I Owe You...CRITICAL HIT! I Owe You took 14 points of damage.

Saint

Prince Anduin used Mend against Booty-celli...It was successful and healed 20 points of damage.

Blessed Survivor

19,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Butterfly on my Shoulder used Dagger Strike against I Owe You...It hit for 8 points of damage!

Explorer

Takarashi used Dagger Strike against I Owe You...It hit for 8 points of damage!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games