Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Hellraiser 500
RennaMcNight used Hacking Slash against Elizabeth of York...It hit for 25 points of damage!

Bloodthirsty Paladin

40,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Booty-celli used Hacking Slash against zerosystemquatre...It hit for 30 points of damage!
I Owe You used Hacking Slash against mourning_gallifrey...It hit for 12 points of damage!
Delilah Jayne used Restoring Panacea against Glaya...It was successful and healed 26 points of damage.

TenBillion-Percent Dead

62,525 Points
  • Downward Spiral 500
  • Battle of Wits 500
  • Disastrous Daily Life 500
Ember Caster used Dagger Strike against He Ate my Shorts...It hit for 8 points of damage!
I Owe You used Hacking Slash against Booty-celli...It hit for 10 points of damage!
gaia_kittenstar

Galaxy

Glaya used Dagger Strike against I Owe You...It hit for 8 points of damage!
Delilah Jayne used Dagger Strike against I Owe You...It missed and I Owe You counterattacked for 8 points of damage!
I Owe You used Unlimited Blade Works against Delilah Jayne...It hit for 67 points of damage!

Hallowed Seeker

10,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Timid 100
mourning_gallifrey used Dagger Strike against Persephone Tatiana...It hit for 10 points of damage!

Fashionable Loiterer

10,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
-Frederiikka- used Dagger Strike against I Owe You...CRITICAL HIT! I Owe You took 14 points of damage.

Saint

Prince Anduin used Mend against Booty-celli...It was successful and healed 20 points of damage.

Blessed Survivor

21,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Butterfly on my Shoulder used Dagger Strike against I Owe You...It hit for 8 points of damage!

Lightbringer

Takarashi used Dagger Strike against I Owe You...It hit for 8 points of damage!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff