Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think Jack has a hidden move/trick he will uses near the ending of the game?

Of course! Didn't think about that before! 0.2627365356623 26.3% [ 361 ]
I surely hope so! 0.45633187772926 45.6% [ 627 ]
Nah... the game is fair! There's no such scenario! 0.073508005822416 7.4% [ 101 ]
Jack will die! 0.074235807860262 7.4% [ 102 ]
What? I don't care! 0.13318777292576 13.3% [ 183 ]
Total Votes:[ 1374 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 3264 3265 3266 > >> >>> »|

Super Noob

You know what leveling means, don't you?

That means low attack and no killing...
I guess killing is fine, as long as you do it with low attacks... So other would have the chance to do attacks action too for leveling up...

xll-Lazy-llx

I thought killing was quicker way to level up O: cat_surprised

Nope. Each attack would it be low attack or high, they'll give you the same amount of XP.

KinkyRice
there has been an update

via dev report
".....I've also up'd the amount of exp you get for all of the actions you make. Attacking has been increased from 2 to 3, healing from 1 to 2, and kills from 5 to 10. There's also a bonus exp boost if you manage to kill someone higher than your level so watch for that too"

Just in case you wanted to remove the incorrect information from your op

Just a reminder: If you can attack 4 more times and only kill once, which action generates more exp?

So, if you're using a low attack, you can do it many times and gain more XP.
And if you kill, you cannot attack them again.. So you have to wait... And we don't want to wait...

lawlaine

But if you kill a user of the opposite team, won't it help the overall statistics of JackvsEasterBunny?

To be honest, I don't know how they calculating the score. Does killing give more points added to your score or let's say, 10 times more successful hit gives you higher point? I don't know.
But again, this is a leveling thread. We're here for both parties which are actually one community anyway. We are role playing. We are helping each other to get the item we wanted to get on. We are not really fighting. We're chasing after pixels. And again, this is a community of Gaia. Not really Easter Bunny's or Jack's. We are one. So please Jacks, love the bunnies, as well bunnies... Love us back. heart (I maybe running for Miss Universe promoting world peace too lol )

...We are here to level up together...
Please be cooperative!

Okay, Go!

Wheezing Protector

Baldie Baldwin used Shield Bash against Amers Avenie...It missed and Amers Avenie counterattacked for 12 points of damage!
Saint Lemons used Dagger Strike against Baldie Baldwin...It hit for 20 points of damage!

Wheezing Protector

Baldie Baldwin used Shield Bash against Amers Avenie...It hit for 12 points of damage!
Saint Lemons used Dagger Strike against Baldie Baldwin...It missed and Baldie Baldwin counterattacked for 8 points of damage!
Saint Lemons used Dagger Strike against Baldie Baldwin...It missed!
LeRaven used Dagger Strike against Baldie Baldwin...It missed!
Saint Lemons used Dagger Strike against Baldie Baldwin...It hit for 20 points of damage!

Wheezing Protector

Baldie Baldwin used Shield Bash against Amers Avenie...It missed and Amers Avenie counterattacked for 12 points of damage!

O.G. Elder

13,800 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ryu teh Ryu used Dagger Strike against Baldie Baldwin...It missed and Baldie Baldwin counterattacked for 8 points of damage!

O.G. Elder

13,800 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ryu teh Ryu used Dagger Strike against Baldie Baldwin...It hit for 12 points of damage!

Invisible Gaian

Kieve Hellebore used Mystic Wand against Amers Avenie...It missed and Amers Avenie counterattacked for 10 points of damage!

Invisible Gaian

Kieve Hellebore used Mystic Wand against Ryu teh Ryu...It hit for 23 points of damage!

Wheezing Protector

Baldie Baldwin used Shield Bash against Ryu teh Ryu...It missed and Ryu teh Ryu counterattacked for 12 points of damage!

Invisible Gaian

Kieve Hellebore used Mystic Wand against Saint Lemons...It hit for 14 points of damage!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff