Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Lunatic

- - Synxified used Vitalizing Wave against - - Synxified...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! - - Synxified was healed for 54 points of damage.
DMKnight used Cleaving Blade against Shadow the Kitty...It hit for 30 points of damage!

Sparkly Fairy

14,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Sunny Side Up 100
gothgirllexi used Restoring Panacea against Corsain...It was successful and healed 26 points of damage.
nxegex used Mystic Wand against DMKnight...It hit for 35 points of damage!
DMKnight used Cleaving Blade against - - Synxified...It hit for 60 points of damage!
nxegex used Enchanting Alchemy against DMKnight...CRITICAL HIT! DMKnight took 80 points of damage.

Explorer

Takarashi used Restoring Panacea against Shadow the Kitty...It was successful and healed 28 points of damage.

Dapper Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
LongNightsDream used Restoring Panacea against Shadow the Kitty...It was successful and healed 24 points of damage.
nxegex used Healing Aura against - - Synxified...It was successful and healed 34 points of damage.

Explorer

Takarashi used Restoring Panacea against - - Synxified...It was successful and healed 28 points of damage.

Timid Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shadow the Kitty
...then will somebody please explain to me why there are 3 NPCs on the easter bunny's side that are on the leaderboard? Unless those scores aren't counted toward the team's score, then I really don't see how that's fair.

Edit: I guess nobody has an answer to this...

what if
everyone's just tired of hearing people whine about it being rigged
just play the damn game
Tnseukkoi used Mystic Wand against Maramas...It missed and Maramas counterattacked for 10 points of damage!

Sparkly Fairy

14,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Sunny Side Up 100
gothgirllexi used Restoring Panacea against Klip...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Klip was healed for 41 points of damage.

Gracious Reveler

10,900 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Shadow the Kitty
Lady_Imrahil
Shadow the Kitty
Lady_Imrahil
Shadow the Kitty
...then will somebody please explain to me why there are 3 NPCs on the easter bunny's side that are on the leaderboard? Unless those scores aren't counted toward the team's score, then I really don't see how that's fair.

Edit: I guess nobody has an answer to this...
I think the NPC activity is based on the PC stats. There seems to be less Bunnies but they're much more dedicated. sweatdrop

Well the other problem is the Jacks gang up on the few bunnies with power attacks, which kills them and lowers the individual number of attacks that can be made.
... that's interesting. I don't suppose anyone has created a guide for this event yet?

I think there's something about it in the Jack forum, but it might be difficult to find.
Thanks for the tip ...
Kirk-The-Jerk5 used Unlimited Blade Works against DMKnight...It hit for 45 points of damage!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games