Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Vampire

Markangel The Archangel

As for that fat sack of crap SANTA he can go piss up a chimney! He can barely move much less fight! I bet his doctor told him to cut down on the milk and cookies!!! lol lol lol

Slight correction: Santa is a midget in a mech suit.

Blessed Cleric

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Under_The_MilkyWay_Stars

gojira86

Chieftain Twilight

nimra-chan

o.o

Thank you for the tips.

Unstoppable Seeker

15,325 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
siriustoast
if jack really is dead im quitting gaia 5ever
They'll find a way to revive him for next year. They always do!

Beloved Lunatic

36,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Noooo jack!!!!! crying

Angelic Buddy

19,025 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
Niede
Markangel The Archangel

As for that fat sack of crap SANTA he can go piss up a chimney! He can barely move much less fight! I bet his doctor told him to cut down on the milk and cookies!!! lol lol lol

EMP grenade should take care of both Santa AND Bunnyboy... I'll submit my plans to Jack immediately, hopefully he'll read his email when he comes back... razz

Shirtless Vampire

Markangel The Archangel
Niede
Markangel The Archangel

EMP grenade should take care of both Santa AND Bunnyboy... I'll submit my plans to Jack immediately, hopefully he'll read his email when he comes back... razz

An EMP from Jack wont be needed.
He killed Santa one one hit a few years back.
(Santa got better)

Angelic Buddy

19,025 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
Niede
Markangel The Archangel
Niede
Markangel The Archangel

(Santa got better)

Dontcha just HATE it when that happens? I needta read some history, problem is I'm too lazy to read anything longer than an email anymore... (thanks a LOT interweb! How are these internet culture based jokes workin' for ya?)
razz razz razz razz razz

Shirtless Vampire

Markangel The Archangel
Niede
Markangel The Archangel
Niede
Markangel The Archangel

(Santa got better)

Dontcha just HATE it when that happens? I needta read some history, problem is I'm too lazy to read anything longer than an email anymore... (thanks a LOT interweb! How are these internet culture based jokes workin' for ya?)
razz razz razz razz razz

Santa was overconfident in his mech suit and gave Jack a free punch.

Angelic Buddy

19,025 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
Niede
Markangel The Archangel
Niede
Markangel The Archangel
Niede
Markangel The Archangel

(Santa got better)

razz razz razz razz razz

Just goes to show how much of a "Holly Jolly dumbass" Santa really is.

I love the way these other holiday Icons rely on armor and power suits and such for their strength. Jack relies on good old fashioned POWER! Can't blame them though, he's been around for a lot longer than they have because Santa's spot was filled by a fella called Nimrod who presided over a holiday called Saturnalia which basically got split into Christmas and New Years. And the EASTER BUNNY... Well his holiday Hasn't really changed much save the fact that it's namesake "ASTARTE" used to run it back when it was still known honestly as a PAGAN FERTILITY FESTIVAL. The rabbit was only involved for the same reason the egg was, he's just a symbol of wanton lust and breeding.

Jack's holiday has been what it is now since the beginning, he just used to play a bigger part in it back when people sacrificed their kids to make tallow for the candles they put in their private pumpkin idols...

Sorry I got a little long winded... sad not really sorry)P

Buggy Glitch

4,950 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
H3av3n
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OMG JACK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..::Go Team Jack::.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

crying Find a deep cave to hide in, In a million years they'll find me
Only dust and a plaque, That reads, "Here Lies Poor Old Jack" crying

Song: "Poor Jack" form: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Shirtless Vampire

Markangel The Archangel
Niede
Markangel The Archangel
Niede
Markangel The Archangel

(Santa got better)

razz razz razz razz razz

I love the way these other holiday Icons rely on armor and power suits and such for their strength. Jack relies on good old fashioned POWER! Can't blame them though, he's been around for a lot longer than they have because Santa's spot was filled by a fella called Nimrod who presided over a holiday called Saturnalia which basically got split into Christmas and New Years. And the EASTER BUNNY... Well his holiday Hasn't really changed much save the fact that it's namesake "ASTARTE" used to run it back when it was still known honestly as a PAGAN FERTILITY FESTIVAL. The rabbit was only involved for the same reason the egg was, he's just a symbol of wanton lust and breeding.

Jack's holiday has been what it is now since the beginning, he just used to play a bigger part in it back when people sacrificed their kids to make tallow for the candles they put in their private pumpkin idols...

Yeah, after he was killed, Santa was brought back.
He merged with his suit and became some sort of zombie thing.
It was really cool, and he did not give Jack a free shot, he shot at Jack with Gatling guns!

Tricky Exhibitionist

13,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Diedich:
-President of Gaia
-Lord of Halloween
-King of Easter
-Soon to be Grand Poobah of Christmas?

Cat

15,590 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
I think they'll probably make new NPCs, just like they've replaced a bunch of other NPCs. cry

Angelic Buddy

19,025 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
Niede
Markangel The Archangel
Niede
Markangel The Archangel
Niede
Markangel The Archangel

(Santa got better)

razz razz razz razz razz

It was really cool, and he did not give Jack a free shot, he shot at Jack with Gatling guns!

Okay maybe an EMP grenade and an anti-zombie sutra from one of the Japanese holiday icons... I know how about the giant penisu from Kanamara Matsuri!!! I bet he'd help! No no no... (too much of a d**k.) (Kanamara Matsuri = festival of the steel p***s.)

Shirtless Vampire

Markangel The Archangel
Niede
Markangel The Archangel
Niede
Markangel The Archangel

razz razz razz razz razz

Okay maybe an EMP grenade and an anti-zombie sutra from one of the Japanese holiday icons... I know how about the giant penisu from Kanamara Matsuri!!! I bet he'd help! No no no... (too much of a d**k.) (Kanamara Matsuri = festival of the steel p***s.)

Wont be needed.
He was changed back to normal in a way no one really understands.
The fight was interrupted by Gino who had merged with his father (No one knew that at the time)
Anyway, he somehow changed Santa back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces