Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Entrepreneur

5,850 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Dezrie used Coup de grace against Ichi-ban-kun...CRITICAL HIT! Ichi-ban-kun took 62 points of damage.

Blessed Exhibitionist

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
CarbonatedFish used Coup de grace against Ichi-ban-kun...It missed and Ichi-ban-kun counterattacked for 32 points of damage!

Blessed Exhibitionist

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
CarbonatedFish used Dagger Strike against KuranKitten...CRITICAL HIT! KuranKitten took 15 points of damage.

Blessed Exhibitionist

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
CarbonatedFish used Restoring Panacea against CarbonatedFish...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! CarbonatedFish was healed for 50 points of damage.

Blessed Exhibitionist

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
CarbonatedFish used Dagger Strike against KuranKitten...It missed and KuranKitten counterattacked for 8 points of damage!

Blessed Exhibitionist

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
CarbonatedFish used Restoring Panacea against CarbonatedFish...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! CarbonatedFish was healed for 45 points of damage.

Blessed Exhibitionist

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
CarbonatedFish used Dagger Strike against KuranKitten...It missed!

Romantic Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
AmyAnnie14 used Healing Aura against CarbonatedFish...It was successful and healed 38 points of damage.

Blessed Exhibitionist

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
CarbonatedFish used Dagger Strike against Ichi-ban-kun...It hit for 9 points of damage!

Romantic Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Wicked Erection
Inncorrect Username
Wicked Erection
I had a really disturbing dream last night :c

Tell meeee! c:

Okay. So. My mom had dropped her purse in the lake and was feeling around for it. The water was about..mid chest deep. My dad and I waded in to help her find it. He finally reeled it in with a fishing pole. When I got out of the water I had hundreds of "blood eels" attached to the insides of my arms and legs. Not leeches. Think lampreys on a smaller scale.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We tried pulling them off but their heads would stay attached sad And i'd scream every time they pried one off. When they were all gone I fell asleep....and when I woke up I had 1 stuck on my top lip and one on my bottom lip...and they had layed eggs Dx So I had to rip them off my lips.
I woke up and my lips were all jacked up...so I must have been mauling them in my sleep.

You should get an award for "creepiest story ever involving deadly water animals."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff