Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
tricksterwolf13
>_> you called Tricky yes?
twisted so you have answered my call, excellent...((check the first post, it'll explain, basically, make your avie demoney and stuff)) except your lack of claws, very dissapointing...still, you'll do.

Tricky Shapeshifter

16,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • That One Hero 500
s1lverb0a
tricksterwolf13
>_> you called Tricky yes?
twisted so you have answered my call, excellent...((check the first post, it'll explain, basically, make your avie demoney and stuff)) except your lack of claws, very dissapointing...still, you'll do.

>m> I have to re-demon myself.
and I still need 5 more of those ******** Vampire Blood bottles...

5,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
such language....excellent! mwahahahaha!

Tricky Shapeshifter

16,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • That One Hero 500
-creepy glare face-
Oh I think you know I use a lot more language then that (XD)

5,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
very evil, MWAHAHA!!! ((maybe make it more demoney))
Bishou taka

GOD DAMMIT~ i would totally do this... if i didn't get hacked 24 hour ago. oh well. hope its ********

Smiling Hawk

5,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Bishou_taka
Bishou taka

GOD DAMMIT~ i would totally do this... if i didn't get hacked 24 hour ago. oh well. hope its ********

Smiling Hawk

hmmm...hacking, an evil so lowly, even i wouldn't stoop to it.
s1lverb0a
Bishou_taka
Bishou taka

Smiling Hawk

Bishou taka

hope not, or else i'd have to come to whatever country your in, hunt you down like a madman, rip your guts out of you, tie you to a fan, let you swing around like that (somehow find a way to keep you alive during the process), kick you where it counts, rip your fingernails off, smash your fingers afterward, tear your limbs off and fee it to that rabbit of monty python, then take you out to watch hannah montana live. oh, then take you to coffee User Image

Smiling Hawk

5,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Bishou_taka
s1lverb0a
Bishou_taka
Bishou taka

Smiling Hawk

Bishou taka

hope not, or else i'd have to come to whatever country your in, hunt you down like a madman, rip your guts out of you, tie you to a fan, let you swing around like that (somehow find a way to keep you alive during the process), kick you where it counts, rip your fingernails off, smash your fingers afterward, tear your limbs off and fee it to that rabbit of monty python, then take you out to watch hannah montana live. oh, then take you to coffee User Image

Smiling Hawk

O__O evil, very evil. twisted any chance you'd like to join?
s1lverb0a
Bishou_taka
s1lverb0a
Bishou_taka
Bishou taka

Smiling Hawk

Bishou taka

Smiling Hawk

Bishou taka

*mumbling* i forgot the acid...put it in the coffee and watch him slowly burn from inside out... wait what? brainstorming. hmmm.... I' dun look evil enough though DX

Smiling Hawk

5,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Bishou_taka
s1lverb0a
Bishou_taka
s1lverb0a
Bishou_taka
Bishou taka

Smiling Hawk

Bishou taka

Smiling Hawk

Bishou taka

*mumbling* i forgot the acid...put it in the coffee and watch him slowly burn from inside out... wait what? brainstorming. hmmm.... I' dun look evil enough though DX

Smiling Hawk
trust me, all you need are the devil horns, you actually managed to scare me a little...no one has been able to do that since...hmmm...actually can't remember. (you can get them for cheap at barton boutique)
s1lverb0a
Bishou_taka
s1lverb0a
Bishou_taka
s1lverb0a
Bishou_taka
Bishou taka

Smiling Hawk

Bishou taka

Smiling Hawk

Bishou taka

Smiling Hawk
trust me, all you need are the devil horns, you actually managed to scare me a little...no one has been able to do that since...hmmm...actually can't remember. (you can get them for cheap at barton boutique)
Bishou taka

i shall try

Smiling Hawk
Does evil ghosts work? I can shoot plasma from my arm, And im a cyber ghost.

5,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
now thats new! excellent, welcome aboard minion!
Bishou taka

...these alright?

Smiling Hawk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out