Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
Haar took note of the other people in the room before entering the kitchen.
Lets see what we got here.
Haar began rummaging through the cabinets.
Cans, fruit, packets,tunnel....wait, tunnel?
Haar looked back into the cabinet at the tunnel, attempting to devise a reason for its existence.
...It's probably best not to think too hard about that.....
Helios went back into the kitchen and saw Seras eating her oatmeal and the demon looking for something to eat. "You can have some of our oatmeal if you want. By the way what's you name?"

Friendly Friend

Seras smiled at Helios. "Silly, he already told you his name. It's Haar." She giggled, and stirred her spoon in the oatmeal, making swirls in the cinnamon. "Oooh, pretty." she murmered.

Friendly Friend

Laura wipe dher eyes. "Uh, who's Oreo?" he asked, laughing a bit. "All the time I've been here, and I don't even know the regualars." She shrugged. "Thanks, Lilian. Thanks alot." she said as her cell went off. Glancing at it, she sighed. "I hate to do this, but I got to go. Might as well cancel my flight..." Pulling back, she waved and headed for the entrance. "Talk to you soon, okay?"

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
Haar began to rifle through the fridge.
Ah, here we go. He pulled out a slab of meat, then put it in a pan. Rather than putting on the stove, however, he just put his hand underneath the pan, and shot out a stream of fire,enveloping it. After about five seconds, he stopped the stream, leaving the meat roasted to perfection. He turned to Helios.
Want any?
"I was just talking to him along with Malice and Auron. He had on a black cowboy hat."
Lillian took a step back and nodded as Laura walked off, then looked towards a different direction.
"Sure. I have some stuff to do too. I'll be back later to pick you up."
'Till later, friends' she thought to Malice and Auron. Then left the manor with closed eyes.
Helios had to admit that there were a lot of ways to cook meat but it was the first time seeing someone cook meat that way. "Sure why not." He still wonder where that blind vampire was at.

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
Haar grabbed a knife and quickly cut the meat in half, putting it on a plate and handing it to Helios. He then grabbed his own plate and set about to eat.
By the way, where exactly is your leader?
"To tell you the truth we just found this place. I had to rescued Seras when I heard her yell for help. Before that I think the owner of this place was actually having the most interesting debate with a exocist. The thing is it was the most calm debate between a exocist and a vampire I have ever heard." Helios said before cutting into the steak.

Savage Lunatic

(( Shadow of the Light9283, please make it clear when your character is speaking.))

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
Bunneh-Auron
(( Shadow of the Light9283, please make it clear when your character is speaking.))

((Is the italicizing not enough? Sorry.))

Savage Lunatic

Shadow of the Light9283
Bunneh-Auron

((Is the italicizing not enough? Sorry.))
((If it was I wouldn't have said anything, true?
Why not just use quotations?))

Friendly Friend

Seras finished her oatmeal. Now that she was content, fed, and warm, she felt very sleepy again. Looking over at Helios and Haar, she yawned. "Lilly? I'm tired again..." she muttered, pushing her bowl away and laying her head on the table. Smiling sleepily at Helios, she said. "Thanks again for the oatmeal. It was really yummy."
"You welcome Seras. Why don't we head back to the den you can rest on the couch. So do you want to join us Haar somebody might be there that knows were the master of the house is at?" Helios said while Lily took Seras hand and headed towards the den.

Friendly Friend

After following Lilly, she climed onto a couch, right in front of a warming fire. Yawing, she stretched out, slipping her shoes off. Laying her head on her bunny as a pillow, the last thought she had before she fell asleep was that the room she was in looked like the one she saw in her dream...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff