Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Conventioneer

"Not even time to finish my cake?"

I think I love them all. Seriously.

Even Carrie Loggins. Even though she quite honestly scares the crap out of me. It's like she's about to send her entire pack to rip my throat out. But they're adorable little dawggie-woggies.

Anyway, yet another speculation thread about these ghosts. Feel free to stab me with a spoon for making this. What on earth is going to happen? And where did they come from? And why do I feel like Diedrich has something to do with this?

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

Fashionable Glitch

24,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Holy crap, Diedrich has to have EVERYTHING to do with this. It just makes sense. gonk

Shameless Conventioneer

AgentKaz
Holy crap, Diedrich has to have EVERYTHING to do with this. It just makes sense. gonk

I can just picture it now...

"Did you know that I can summon the spirits of the dead? They're mostly pretty cool once you get used to then being transparent! And some of them really hate living people! Okay, bye now!"

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
It's all because I showed him my panties crying

Shameless Conventioneer

Anti-Ling
It's all because I showed him my panties crying

Oh please, EVERYONE shows Diedrich their panties. I'd bet most of the ghosts did too.

Shameless Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Well, he suddenly became an airship captain, so why not necromancer?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff