Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadoww Falcon
Notice that Ghoul Mistress and WretchEd have gone missing all of a sudden. *sarcastic* I wonder what they're doing? *eyeroll*

*runs back in* I WAS JUST FINDING A NEW OUTFIT! NOTHING ELSE, SHADOWW! ...And WretchEd was helping me pick one. Isn't that right?

Wealthy Citizen

gunslingerwill
Out looking for victems? I dint know, now if you anger your master agien i'm torching your costumes. -Walks to lab-

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And you obviously don't know the real reason she keeps that other guy around. *shudders*

Wealthy Citizen

The Ghoul Mistress
Shadoww Falcon
Notice that Ghoul Mistress and WretchEd have gone missing all of a sudden. *sarcastic* I wonder what they're doing? *eyeroll*

*runs back in* I WAS JUST FINDING A NEW OUTFIT! NOTHING ELSE, SHADOWW! ...And WretchEd was helping me pick one. Isn't that right?

...Is that what they're calling it now *smirks*
Shadoww Falcon
The Ghoul Mistress
Shadoww Falcon

Oh, shut up! redface
The Ghoul Mistress
Shadoww Falcon
The Ghoul Mistress
Shadoww Falcon

Oh, shut up! redface

There's two type of poeple, or ghosts, in this case, those in power like me and mistriss and b***hs, you know who you are.

Wealthy Citizen

gunslingerwill
The Ghoul Mistress
Shadoww Falcon
The Ghoul Mistress
Shadoww Falcon

Oh, shut up! redface

There's two type of poeple, or ghosts, in this case, those in power like me and mistriss and b***hs, you know who you are.

stare I'm still mad that you burnt all my scripts. And that WretchEd didn't get punished at all.
...Actually, he's probably chained up on a leash in the yard, like a dog
Shadoww Falcon
gunslingerwill
The Ghoul Mistress
Shadoww Falcon
The Ghoul Mistress
Shadoww Falcon

Oh, shut up! redface

stare I'm still mad that you burnt all my scripts. And that WretchEd didn't get punished at all.

Maybe he is, and maybe he isn't. You don't need to know, Shadoww-darling
(I wish some one would controll my nurse, it's realy hard for me to maintain 2 acounts...)
(i'm both Shadoww and Mistress, but you already knew that. XD my friend and i share WretchEd)
The Ghoul Mistress
(i'm both Shadoww and Mistress, but you already knew that. XD my friend and i share WretchEd)

(Well then, you seem to have no problem controling multible acounts at once...)
gunslingerwill
The Ghoul Mistress

(Well then, you seem to have no problem controling multible acounts at once...)

(XD I have two internet browsers open at once lol)

Wealthy Citizen

The Ghoul Mistress
Shadoww Falcon
gunslingerwill
The Ghoul Mistress
Shadoww Falcon

Oh, shut up! redface

Ewwww
Shadoww Falcon
The Ghoul Mistress
Shadoww Falcon
gunslingerwill
The Ghoul Mistress
Shadoww Falcon

Oh, shut up! redface

Ewwww

Be happy I don't keep you on a leash like him wink
It is getting very late. I should go to sleep.... Good night, everyone. I love you all. Some more than others
(Im going to switch acounts for a while)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff