Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Citizen

Attention
Shadoww Falcon

Of course not! Make yourself at home. I don't suppose the Mistress will mind.
(....Rocky Horror, much?)
:: The intro said it was storming! I'm just going with it 4laugh ::

(lol I know. I just am now picturing Frank N. Furter showing up or something)

Wealthy Citizen

Call Me WretchEd
Shadoww Falcon
Attention
Shadoww Falcon

Oh wait... someone is at the door. *scurries off* Ah, come in! Welcome!

Oh.. hello. It's raining really bad outside and I don't do well in water. Mind if I come in till the rain stops?
*glancing around, getting a feel for the place*

Of course not! Make yourself at home. I don't suppose the Mistress will mind.
(....Rocky Horror, much?)

Hey, greeting people is my job!

I suppose you're right. Ghoul Mistress has to keep you around for some reason
*facepalm* And I wonder why no one ever visits here.... Shadoww, Wretched, you both are the reason no one comes here. I have the worst minions ever

Wealthy Citizen

The Ghoul Mistress
*facepalm* And I wonder why no one ever visits here.... Shadoww, Wretched, you both are the reason no one comes here. I have the worst minions ever

sad B-but mistress!
Back, And what about me? Am I one of your minions?
gunslingerwill

I see you as more of an equal than those two. *sigh* They wouldn't stop fighting...
The Ghoul Mistress
gunslingerwill

I see you as more of an equal than those two. *sigh* They wouldn't stop fighting...

Maybe a lobotomy would teach them?
gunslingerwill
The Ghoul Mistress
gunslingerwill

I was actually thinking of burning all of Shadoww's play scripts and locking WretchEd under the stairs again

Wealthy Citizen

The Ghoul Mistress
gunslingerwill
The Ghoul Mistress
gunslingerwill

I was actually thinking of burning all of Shadoww's play scripts and locking WretchEd under the stairs again

*sad puppy eyes* B-but mistress! It took me years to get all those plays! I'd have to start my collection over
Shadoww Falcon
The Ghoul Mistress
gunslingerwill
The Ghoul Mistress
gunslingerwill

*sad puppy eyes* B-but mistress! It took me years to get all those plays! I'd have to start my collection over

Too bad, Shadoww. You should have thought of that before you started bickering with WretchEd
Shadoww Falcon
The Ghoul Mistress
gunslingerwill
The Ghoul Mistress
gunslingerwill

-Walks out of shadowws room with a lighter in hand, Smoke is now pouring out of shadowws room- What?

Wealthy Citizen

gunslingerwill
Shadoww Falcon
The Ghoul Mistress
gunslingerwill
The Ghoul Mistress
gunslingerwill

-Walks out of shadowws room with a lighter in hand, Smoke is now pouring out of shadowws room- What?

...I feel very empty in side all of a sudden. cry
Shadoww Falcon
gunslingerwill
Shadoww Falcon
The Ghoul Mistress
gunslingerwill

...I feel very empty in side all of a sudden. cry

My work here is done.

Wealthy Citizen

Notice that Ghoul Mistress and WretchEd have gone missing all of a sudden. *sarcastic* I wonder what they're doing? *eyeroll*
Out looking for victems? I dint know, now if you anger your master agien i'm torching your costumes. -Walks to lab-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff