Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady_Proud
gunslingerwill
fishysticks123
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud
Speaking of which where is my child?

I thought she was your pet, And you tell me!
Here I am mommy! Hi creator may I make you summ uhhhh tea?

....Err, How about some of that punch that nurse made?
Hiya sweetie what's wrong with tea and whatever happened to the nurse?

I don't like tea, And nurse, I Drove her insane in order for her to become my nurse, Shes crazy. And she hates you. Problely.

6,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud
gunslingerwill
fishysticks123
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud
Speaking of which where is my child?

I thought she was your pet, And you tell me!

I don't like tea, And nurse, I Drove her insane in order for her to become my nurse, Shes crazy. And she hates you. Problely.
WHy WOULD SHE HATE ME? So Have you thought of the place for the cermony?
Lady_Proud
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud
gunslingerwill
fishysticks123

Well Heres good, I found a chaple on the second level, This place is biiiiig, Oh and nurse wasn't just my nurse, She was madly in love with me, One of the side effect of being droved insane,
*walks into the kitchen and stares at the child*

6,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud
gunslingerwill
fishysticks123

Well Heres good, I found a chaple on the second level, This place is biiiiig, Oh and nurse wasn't just my nurse, She was madly in love with me, One of the side effect of being droved insane,
Oh I seee.. Hmmm I'll send her flowers or something anywho I like this place it's nice **Lady's personality seems a bit off**
Lady_Proud
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud

Oh I seee.. Hmmm I'll send her flowers or something anywho I like this place it's nice **Lady's personality seems a bit off**

Something wrong? I hope you don't think I have any fealings for nurse, She was just my servent, Like mistress and wrechted, But with less...Whats the word?

6,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud

Something wrong? I hope you don't think I have any fealings for nurse, She was just my servent, Like mistress and wrechted, But with less...Whats the word?
Oh nothings wrong I think I got a bit of bug between my ribs again it is termite season.
Lady_Proud
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud

Oh nothings wrong I think I got a bit of bug between my ribs again it is termite season.

If you want I can poke around a little bit and check.

6,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud

Oh I seee.. Hmmm I'll send her floThatwers or something anywho I like this place it's nice **Lady's personality seems a bit off**

That would be great
Lady_Proud
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud
Oh I seee.. Hmmm I'll send her floThatwers or something anywho I like this place it's nice **Lady's personality seems a bit off**

That would be great

Well lets go to my lab, And you can go ahead and take off your shirt if you want, Or just lift it up...

6,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud

That would be great

Well lets go to my lab, And you can go ahead and take off your shirt if you want, Or just lift it up...
*walks into lab lays on table and takes off shirt.* Ok ready (sorry clothes shopping for the kid)
Lady_Proud
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud

That would be great

*walks into lab lays on table and takes off shirt.* Ok ready (sorry clothes shopping for the kid)

Now lets see, *Cuts her open and starts poking around* Yep there some sort of bug in there....Il clean them up...

6,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud

That would be great

Now lets see, *Cuts her open and starts poking around* Yep there some sort of bug in there....Il clean them up...
Thanks so much lover.
-pats wills head and sits down next to him- Dont worry, no one here will hurt you.... except maby the doctor.
Lady_Proud
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud
gunslingerwill
Lady_Proud
That would be great

Thanks so much lover.

Mind if I use some bug spray?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas