Welcome to Gaia! ::

*startled by the fact someone other than herself or the doctor is here* Oh, welcome!

7,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
^_^
How are you people doing this evening?
Good, We are trying to throw a party but theres no one to invite.

Wealthy Citizen

I feel so weird not being blue.... Hello, Seatakakame!!!!!!

7,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
That is very disheartening, sir.
Perhaps other people will wander in of their own accord soon?

7,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Hello, Shadow. ^_^
I figured I'd stop in before attending to my own Castle.
That isn't likely to happen... I swear, only 4 people willingly come to my castle, not including myself.

Shadow... you're not blue anymore. WHAT HAPPENED? O____o
Thats what we hope for. *Sips punch* Allso my nurse made some punch, She can mix anything and it taste good, Even if she dosn't know what it is.

Wealthy Citizen

Err- I think I will just stick with tea, thank you. *sips tea* Why are we trying to look "normal," again?

7,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I don't know why that would be, Mistress. It seems like a perfectly nice place to me. . .
The Ghoul Mistress
Fuchey
Oh golly, Oh gee.

...this is the worst thread ever, I know. crying I wish my b***h sidekick was online, so him and our monocle wearing ghost friend could have pointless arguments.

Damn, I'm actually WISHING for that *facepalm*

Oh, we're dressing up? I guess I should put away my dinner, and maybe wear some face paint.

8,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
*floats in through a window* I have heard that there is a party here.... and certainly, one cannot have a party without music. Greetings, Mistress of Ghouls. I do hope your guests enjoy the violin... *screeches on violin*
We are trying to look normal to Atract vict- Er...Guests to the castle.
Achire
*floats in through a window* I have heard that there is a party here.... and certainly, one cannot have a party without music. Greetings, Mistress of Ghouls. I do hope your guests enjoy the violin... *screeches on violin*

You know Shadoww and I adore your music
Nothing like a some paint and a new dress to look normal agien! Its nice not being pale and see-through.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff