Welcome to Gaia! ::

Autumneis
In Elegant Graffiti
If you mean the journal entries, they're actually from posts in a thread titled "Who is behind all this?" or something to that effect. The joke being they interpret the question wrong and say, "Nobody is behind us, why?" Some of the ghosts don't even acknowledge that they're dead, and none of them (obviously) break the fourth wall and admit to knowing they're NPCs in an event. So y'know.

Unless I totally misunderstand. I haven't read the journals in a couple hours.

I agree with your post because I cannot figure out whats happening and I was reading the journal entries sweatdrop As to why I was thinking about what they said about things behind them and robbery of something dear to them.
A lot of the journal entries are taken out of context and don't make much sense.

I got quoted. ^.^

Azikel's Partner

Anxious Aura

Autumneis
In Elegant Graffiti
If you mean the journal entries, they're actually from posts in a thread titled "Who is behind all this?" or something to that effect. The joke being they interpret the question wrong and say, "Nobody is behind us, why?" Some of the ghosts don't even acknowledge that they're dead, and none of them (obviously) break the fourth wall and admit to knowing they're NPCs in an event. So y'know.

I agree with your post because I cannot figure out whats happening and I was reading the journal entries sweatdrop As to why I was thinking about what they said about things behind them and robbery of something dear to them.

Yeah, all the posts referencing someone or something being "behind" them are from one thread. But the whole personal loss/tragedy thing does seem to be a running theme, for the most part. They're all looking for something or looking to do something and they can't rest until they get what they need, seems like.

Sweetheart

In Elegant Graffiti
Autumneis
In Elegant Graffiti

Yeah, all the posts referencing someone or something being "behind" them are from one thread. But the whole personal loss/tragedy thing does seem to be a running theme, for the most part. They're all looking for something or looking to do something and they can't rest until they get what they need, seems like.

Hmm, I remember someone talking about how one of the ghost's wishes they had bed, so that person gifted them a bed haha. Also, thank you kindly for helping me 3nodding

Azikel's Partner

Anxious Aura

Autumneis
In Elegant Graffiti
Autumneis
In Elegant Graffiti

Hmm, I remember someone talking about how one of the ghost's wishes they had bed, so that person gifted them a bed haha. Also, thank you kindly for helping me 3nodding

Oh, my pleasure, sugar pea. All in the name of a little clarity in this hectic pre-event hustle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff