Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many are out there, that we know of? Does anyone have a total on just how many ghosts are floating about the GCD? ((And Deidrich...))

I don't personally believe Mantis Sr. is a ghost, but he's one heck of a swell guy^^

But what about the others? I've heard of Daring Dan, Queen Riverwisp, Pancakes....And some more, but just how many do you think are out there? How many are hostile, or just want friends in the end?

I'd love to hear you count, your thoughts, and anything at all on the matter!

~I think they are just adorable in the end though, but I am very odd...

Also: Any and all ghosts, you are more than welcome to come join in. I would be very honored if you wished to, especially to make yourself known and converse^^
There are no ghosts.

Shadowy Phantom

11,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
[NPC] Labtech Rory
There are no ghosts.

You really have no idea do you?
*Chuckles* Oh I see, then I do so apologize good sir. But thank you transparent looking Labtech member Rory for your information^^
Deusy
[NPC] Labtech Rory
There are no ghosts.

I agree, I do not think he quite gets the situation, and his...
[NPC] Labtech Rory
There are no ghosts.

I have a bone to pick with you!
mad

Loyal Bookworm

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I have 17 as friends so far and that's not all of them someone said yesterday that there were 23 but more appeared today
[NPC] Labtech Rory
There are no ghosts.

You're an ectoplasmic anomaly, if I've ever seen one. gonk

Agile Reveler

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
[NPC] Labtech Rory
There are no ghosts.

Give me a good co-worker handshake then.
Weaf_L
I have 17 as friends so far and that's not all of them someone said yesterday that there were 23 but more appeared today

17? Wow, that is a lot! But 23 have been seen...I would love to be friends with them all!^^

Shadowy Phantom

11,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Yoyo Illuser
Deusy
[NPC] Labtech Rory
There are no ghosts.

I think part of his brain got lost when he became a ghost >.<
Deusy
Yoyo Illuser
Deusy
[NPC] Labtech Rory
There are no ghosts.

I think part of his brain got lost when he became a ghost >.<

There has been talk of memory loss among people regarding the ghosts...I wonder if he has amnesia? Or even denial....Yeah, denial seems the most understandable...He is a man of science.
[NPC] Labtech Rory
There are no ghosts.

That's what I've been telling them! They refuse to listen. They'd rather indulge in fantasy.

Or mass hallucination, in my opinion.

Loyal Bookworm

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Yoyo Illuser
Weaf_L

17? Wow, that is a lot! But 23 have been seen...I would love to be friends with them all!^^

i think there are people who have more then me but I just went on the search and friended them some accepted most didn't whee lol
Weaf_L
Yoyo Illuser
Weaf_L

i think there are people who have more then me but I just went on the search and friended them some accepted most didn't whee lol

I would understand if some friended you and others didn't if you had certain ones friended already. Or perhaps they do not want friends at all...Ghosts, especially these ones, seem to be very perplexing...

On a small side topic, may I ask how you got your Risky Angels item? I absolutely LOVE the show....And to see it as a Gaia item makes me so excited!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff