Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
[NPC] Labtech Rory
There are no ghosts.

Da Nile aint just a river in Egypt ya know.
lostphrack
[NPC] Labtech Rory
There are no ghosts.

Lol, I have always loved that statement

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

[X] I think there is more than 23 now, because I've seen some new ones (Like Kruelty, or whatever his name is) that I didn't see before.

The real question is, how many more will come out? Maybe 50? gonk

Loyal Bookworm

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Yoyo Illuser
Weaf_L
Yoyo Illuser
Weaf_L
I have 17 as friends so far and that's not all of them someone said yesterday that there were 23 but more appeared today

17? Wow, that is a lot! But 23 have been seen...I would love to be friends with them all!^^

i think there are people who have more then me but I just went on the search and friended them some accepted most didn't whee lol

I would understand if some friended you and others didn't if you had certain ones friended already. Or perhaps they do not want friends at all...Ghosts, especially these ones, seem to be very perplexing...

On a small side topic, may I ask how you got your Risky Angels item? I absolutely LOVE the show....And to see it as a Gaia item makes me so excited!

yes very true... as for my Risky Angels it was sent to me anonymously after i posted in the Official Gaia Halloween Thread a couple of days ago sweatdrop i love the face it fit with my outfit biggrin

Codebreaking Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
Yoyo Illuser
lostphrack
[NPC] Labtech Rory
There are no ghosts.

Lol, I have always loved that statement

You've got to love the classics. xd
Weaf_L
Yoyo Illuser
Weaf_L
Yoyo Illuser
Weaf_L
I have 17 as friends so far and that's not all of them someone said yesterday that there were 23 but more appeared today

17? Wow, that is a lot! But 23 have been seen...I would love to be friends with them all!^^

i think there are people who have more then me but I just went on the search and friended them some accepted most didn't whee lol

I would understand if some friended you and others didn't if you had certain ones friended already. Or perhaps they do not want friends at all...Ghosts, especially these ones, seem to be very perplexing...

On a small side topic, may I ask how you got your Risky Angels item? I absolutely LOVE the show....And to see it as a Gaia item makes me so excited!

yes very true... as for my Risky Angels it was sent to me anonymously after i posted in the Official Gaia Halloween Thread a couple of days ago sweatdrop i love the face it fit with my outfit biggrin

No waaaaaaaaaay! It is so awesome! I would really like one myself, because I love Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, my friend showed it to me and now I pine for it as an item....I like the face a lot to, totally a great capture of Panty, but man, what an inappropriate show to make for Gaia....Lol.
Pudding Disaster
User Image

[X] I think there is more than 23 now, because I've seen some new ones (Like Kruelty, or whatever his name is) that I didn't see before.

That would be a bit shocking, especially to wonder where they have been all this time, why are they out...And what do they want?
Deusy
Yoyo Illuser
Deusy
[NPC] Labtech Rory
There are no ghosts.

You really have no idea do you?

I agree, I do not think he quite gets the situation, and his...

I think part of his brain got lost when he became a ghost >.<

Maybe it depends on what event he went through? If it was the zombie ones, he might've died by getting his brains nommed on. That could sort of explain it.
Though I do think its just his sciency logic too as to why he's denying it.

Codebreaking Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
Yoyo Illuser
Pudding Disaster
User Image

That would be a bit shocking, especially to wonder where they have been all this time, why are they out...And what do they want?

I know it's rumored that this event doesn't tie into the ongoing Sen and Co. plot, but it would be kind of nice if the sudden appearance of all the ghosts was in some way connected to the mysterious figured that Santa and Co. fled from. It wouldn't have to be anything major, just something simple like... "He's so powerful that his very presence in the area bends and warps the fabric of reality allowing the spirits to cross over" or something along those lines.

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Yoyo Illuser
Pudding Disaster
User Image

User Image

[X]

I think "he" is keeping them here among the living, and he's corrupting them. They seemed peaceful at first, but now they're starting to be more and more angry, and against the living.

By Halloween they'll probably want to take over Gaia.
I do enjoy the take over plots that pop up on Gaia, they are immensely fun! Especially all the whining and bickering and side choosing that happens...It's ALWAYS a huge event, even if it started as a small plot idea. But Halloween on Gaia is always, ALWAYS a great success in my opinion. I have never been disappointed in what they do...

These ghosts are a unique twist, it's gonna be fun, I just know it^^

Loyal Bookworm

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Yoyo Illuser
Weaf_L
Yoyo Illuser
Weaf_L
Yoyo Illuser
Weaf_L

No waaaaaaaaaay! It is so awesome! I would really like one myself, because I love Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, my friend showed it to me and now I pine for it as an item....I like the face a lot to, totally a great capture of Panty, but man, what an inappropriate show to make for Gaia....Lol.

Yeah it was really random but that could also be cuz I've never even heard of Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt but from what I've heard since about it you're right it is a little risque lol
It's very much an adult show....But man do I love Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt. I believe it is on youtube right this second. Not sure...But seriously, I would say 18 or up to watch it, but that is just me...It's so risque...

But man, I really wish I could get the item...It saddens me to no end seeing it be so exclusive, and seeing so many have it already...

Oh, but what ghost do you like the most so far Weaf_L?
Pudding Disaster
Yoyo Illuser
Pudding Disaster
User Image

User Image

[X]

I think "he" is keeping them here among the living, and he's corrupting them. They seemed peaceful at first, but now they're starting to be more and more angry, and against the living.

You mean "He" as in "Him"? Yeah, that would be a good thought to what could be happening. I wonder indeed if this powerful entity will make any form of appearance or be mentioned of in the upcoming event. It would be very cool if he was...Especially since Jack is scared as all hell at this moment...So we could, probably, not get him this year to run the candy and scares...In fact, anything could happen now....

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Yoyo Illuser
Pudding Disaster
Yoyo Illuser
Pudding Disaster
User Image

User Image

[X]

You mean "He" as in "Him"? Yeah, that would be a good thought to what could be happening. I wonder indeed if this powerful entity will make any form of appearance or be mentioned of in the upcoming event. It would be very cool if he was...Especially since Jack is scared as all hell at this moment...So we could, probably, not get him this year to run the candy and scares...In fact, anything could happen now....
User Image

[X]

Yeah, "him". Sorry about the mistake, I'm multi-tasking, so my brain is a bit out of it.
I'm sure we will find out who he is, and why he's making the ghosts hate the living. That, or we will get even more clues as to who he is, but we will find out December during the Christmas event.

Oh boy, so many ideas. @___@ This is an epic event.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff