Welcome to Gaia! ::

Farewell, this lab is now closed! Visit us in the new one in the friends chat!

<3 1 100.0% [ 163 ]
Total Votes:[ 163 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 733 734 735 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Lunatic

Operant
TakingOverMe...
Operant
I'm in your threads...

I need my lab to join forces with Rory. I love experimentation...like the non cutting people but more like social experiments kind.

Anyway, sign me up. I'm all for it if it's in the name of science, even if there be cutting.

...manipulating your minds.

But but...the chopping people up experiments are the best ones sad
User Image

But what about the ones that get into the subject's head and meddle and meddle and poke and prod where they don't belong until the subject is nothing but a hollow shell of damaged psyche and irreversible insanity?

Then again, you could be right about the cutting people up...that can be fun too!

How 'bout combining both, for maximum sadistic joy?

(Holy s**t this thread moves fast lmao)
User Image

8,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Ohh, add me to the list please.
<3

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ThePicklez
Deusy
ThePicklez
Hello Kisty
ThePicklez
Sign me up, man! It's all in the name of science, right?

...Hey, has anyone managed to determine who Rory was? As in, which number he had in life? If he even is one of the old crew, anyway.

He doesn't look like any of the ones listed here.

If he's part of the old crew, he died from something else than the G-virus cause you know... He isn't a zombie. xD

That was the first place I went, too. Couldn't find their old journals, which made me sad..

That's true. ...Unless all the zombified g-corp crew re-died. ^^' If I were to guess, I'm going to say he was a separate incident altogether. He's acting as if he'd been off doing his own research or something. It would explain why he doesn't seem to understand what's befallen the rest of the labtechs.

Wasnt 13 murdered?

True, but he was the first zombie, wasn't he? And Rory looks nothing like this.

Ahhh, I just remeber something about 13 being murder it was so long ago that event my brain is fuzzy xD

Sex Symbol

I'm in your threads...

Rory, when you get to the cutting up heads, fastening them on like lids, if you take out any brains could you consider sending a few my way?

I just....I just want to hold them...

Sex Symbol

TakingOverMe...
Operant
TakingOverMe...
Operant
I'm in your threads...

I need my lab to join forces with Rory. I love experimentation...like the non cutting people but more like social experiments kind.

Anyway, sign me up. I'm all for it if it's in the name of science, even if there be cutting.

User Image

But what about the ones that get into the subject's head and meddle and meddle and poke and prod where they don't belong until the subject is nothing but a hollow shell of damaged psyche and irreversible insanity?

Then again, you could be right about the cutting people up...that can be fun too!

User Image
I'm in your threads...

It's not sadistic it's science.

[NPC] Labtech Rory
People are just lining up for my experiments? The is certainly unprecedented. I will need specimens in excellent physical condition. I may have a use for the rest of you but it will most likely be for spare parts.

Will you need any help in performing your experiments? It looks like you're going to have your hands full at this rate.

5,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
[NPC] Labtech Rory
People are just lining up for my experiments? The is certainly unprecedented. I will need specimens in excellent physical condition. I may have a use for the rest of you but it will most likely be for spare parts.

You, er, don't see many pudgy gaians, do you?

I will have you know that my pancreas is simply gorgeous. It's in, like, the top 10% of pancreases.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

No one loves me
gonk

"Damn my blood... I scorn to do anyone a mischief, when it is not for my advantage."

Sugary Fairy

13,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150
[NPC] Labtech Rory

How bout zombie parts?
heart heart heart
I love you Rory. ;_;

Dangerous Lunatic

Operant
TakingOverMe...
Operant
TakingOverMe...
Operant
I'm in your threads...

User Image

User Image
I'm in your threads...

It's not sadistic it's science.

Of course, my mistake XD

Darren: I SEE YOU
User Image

5,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Deusy
ThePicklez
Deusy
ThePicklez
Hello Kisty
ThePicklez
Sign me up, man! It's all in the name of science, right?

...Hey, has anyone managed to determine who Rory was? As in, which number he had in life? If he even is one of the old crew, anyway.

He doesn't look like any of the ones listed here.

If he's part of the old crew, he died from something else than the G-virus cause you know... He isn't a zombie. xD

That was the first place I went, too. Couldn't find their old journals, which made me sad..

That's true. ...Unless all the zombified g-corp crew re-died. ^^' If I were to guess, I'm going to say he was a separate incident altogether. He's acting as if he'd been off doing his own research or something. It would explain why he doesn't seem to understand what's befallen the rest of the labtechs.

Wasnt 13 murdered?

True, but he was the first zombie, wasn't he? And Rory looks nothing like this.

Ahhh, I just remeber something about 13 being murder it was so long ago that event my brain is fuzzy xD

Mine too, sadly.

We should get Rory to poke around in our heads for our lost memories. He'd like that.

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
heart He has a thing for making heads resealable lids.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
[NPC] Labtech Rory

User Image

Will you need help with these experiments?

"Damn my blood... I scorn to do anyone a mischief, when it is not for my advantage."

5,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Deusy

...Is there a separate line for head zippers? Because I want on. XD

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ThePicklez
Deusy

...Is there a separate line for head zippers? Because I want on. XD

I think that needs to be specified before entering the program.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff