Welcome to Gaia! ::

Farewell, this lab is now closed! Visit us in the new one in the friends chat!

<3 1 100.0% [ 163 ]
Total Votes:[ 163 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 733 734 735 > >> >>> »|

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ThePicklez
Sign me up, man! It's all in the name of science, right?

...Hey, has anyone managed to determine who Rory was? As in, which number he had in life? If he even is one of the old crew, anyway.

Not yet sad

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
TakingOverMe...
Operant
I'm in your threads...

I need my lab to join forces with Rory. I love experimentation...like the non cutting people but more like social experiments kind.

Anyway, sign me up. I'm all for it if it's in the name of science, even if there be cutting.

...manipulating your minds.

But but...the chopping people up experiments are the best ones sad
User Image

User Image

Don't chop me up
...I'm all on G-Corps side

"Damn my blood... I scorn to do anyone a mischief, when it is not for my advantage."

Sugary Fairy

13,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150
ThePicklez

...Hey, has anyone managed to determine who Rory was? As in, which number he had in life? If he even is one of the old crew, anyway.

He doesn't look like any of the ones listed here.

If he's part of the old crew, he died from something else than the G-virus cause you know... He isn't a zombie. xD

Dangerous Lunatic

Hello Kisty
TakingOverMe...
Operant
I'm in your threads...

I need my lab to join forces with Rory. I love experimentation...like the non cutting people but more like social experiments kind.

Anyway, sign me up. I'm all for it if it's in the name of science, even if there be cutting.

User Image

For sure! 8D

Ohh yeah XD *high five*

I'm right pleased to see another LabTech around, especially since this one's posting in the forums and doing all the awesome journal entries that the older events did *wets self with glee*
User Image

Sex Symbol

TakingOverMe...
Operant
I'm in your threads...

User Image

But what about the ones that get into the subject's head and meddle and meddle and poke and prod where they don't belong until the subject is nothing but a hollow shell of damaged psyche and irreversible insanity?

Then again, you could be right about the cutting people up...that can be fun too!

Sugary Fairy

13,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150
TakingOverMe...
Hello Kisty
TakingOverMe...
Operant
I'm in your threads...

User Image

For sure! 8D

Ohh yeah XD *high five*

I'm right pleased to see another LabTech around, especially since this one's posting in the forums and doing all the awesome journal entries that the older events did *wets self with glee*
User Image

*Hiiiiighfive! 8D*

Oh man, me too! I'm so happy he does! But yes! We needed a LabTech back in the plot.

5,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hello Kisty
ThePicklez

If he's part of the old crew, he died from something else than the G-virus cause you know... He isn't a zombie. xD

That was the first place I went, too. Couldn't find their old journals, which made me sad..

That's true. ...Unless all the zombified g-corp crew re-died. ^^' If I were to guess, I'm going to say he was a separate incident altogether. He's acting as if he'd been off doing his own research or something. It would explain why he doesn't seem to understand what's befallen the rest of the labtechs.
Experimentation is a tricky thing. Last time we got zombies and grunnies. There is no telling what will happen to you if you sign up. You could end up dead and be floating in the in-between like the rest of them. I'll have to think about this one awhile longer. 3nodding

Sugary Fairy

13,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150
ThePicklez
Hello Kisty
ThePicklez

That was the first place I went, too. Couldn't find their old journals, which made me sad..

That's true. ...Unless all the zombified g-corp crew re-died. ^^' If I were to guess, I'm going to say he was a separate incident altogether. He's acting as if he'd been off doing his own research or something. It would explain why he doesn't seem to understand what's befallen the rest of the labtechs.

Yes, he does!
Maybe he died before the incident with the G virus?

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ThePicklez
Hello Kisty
ThePicklez

Wasnt 13 murdered?

5,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hello Kisty
ThePicklez
Hello Kisty
ThePicklez

Yes, he does!
Maybe he died before the incident with the G virus?

Or at about the same time, elsewhere. Any way you cut it, he never found out the whole group went under. He's also remarkably non-zombielike in appearance.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Once your done man, add me as an affiliate. Link's in the sig, man.

5,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Deusy
ThePicklez
Hello Kisty
ThePicklez

Wasnt 13 murdered?

True, but he was the first zombie, wasn't he? And Rory looks nothing like this.

Enduring Shapeshifter

... Switch brains? Would that be similar to body swapping..? -considers-.... sweatdrop
People are just lining up for my experiments? The is certainly unprecedented. I will need specimens in excellent physical condition. I may have a use for the rest of you but it will most likely be for spare parts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff