Welcome to Gaia! ::

Farewell, this lab is now closed! Visit us in the new one in the friends chat!

<3 1 100.0% [ 163 ]
Total Votes:[ 163 ]

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
MinTheRedd
How are they racist?

And I went Gaia trick or treating for the first time! I had so much fun!

Some house refuse to give me and Cippy candy, we said they were being racist.

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
xD Did the thread die, are we all trick or treating?

Shy UFO

24,275 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
; n ; hrooman houses no likes us

T ~ T i is a good boi *whimpers shakeing*

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
*Pats Cippy* You poop on their door step if they dont like you!
I'm reading fanfiction XD And Occip just go north a few times to where no one is and you'll get candy.

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Ill be back in a bit, going to go take a shower and grab some food.

Shy UFO

24,275 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
; n ; my mommy saids not to go outs alone

deus goes away but i get mai lyly ;w ;

mai lyly loos me *wags tail*
OMG Rory is replying to my PM's <3 I PMed him talking about the Animated.
I sent the photographs. No reply yet. Maybe I shouldn't have sent the one with all his zombified coworkers...
MinTheRedd

Oh boy, that's a whole different ballpark altogether eek I was going to wait until he accepted zombies and aliens to start babbling about living objects and pissed-off clones and giant mechas under the sea. Besides, he doesn't even know about the tower and the fusion yet...how's he going to understand any of the biosphere stuff if we don't stick to chronological order? He's already confused enough! gonk
Kestin Sha
I sent the photographs. No reply yet. Maybe I shouldn't have sent the one with all his zombified coworkers...

eek Oh, I wonder how he is going to react to that one... He'll probably blame you for sending him fake images xd
Kestin Sha
MinTheRedd

Oh boy, that's a whole different ballpark altogether eek I was going to wait until he accepted zombies and aliens to start babbling about living objects and pissed-off clones and giant mechas under the sea.

He asked how I knew about X and how we Gaians know so much. Also, I played with his avatar a little:
User Image

Tried to make it less ghostly. Kinda failed.
Lakitra
Kestin Sha

eek Oh, I wonder how he is going to react to that one... He'll probably blame you for sending him fake images xd

But it was real crying Oh man...that just reminded me. None of the ghosts are ever going to be seen again after Halloween, are they? gonk Sen and Seer are the only event-introduced NPCs ever to stick around. One would hope that means they'll continue to keep them, but this also matches the format of H2k4, X2k5, and H2k6, and none of them were ever seen again (except for Flarn's out-of-nowhere cameo in the H2k9 leadup minicomic)...much to my sadness cry
Kestin Sha
Lakitra
Kestin Sha

But it was real crying Oh man...that just reminded me. None of the ghosts are ever going to be seen again after Halloween, are they? gonk Sen and Seer are the only event-introduced NPCs ever to stick around. One would hope that means they'll continue to keep them, but this also matches the format of H2k4, X2k5, and H2k6, and none of them were ever seen again (except for Flarn's out-of-nowhere cameo in the H2k9 leadup minicomic)...much to my sadness cry

You're forgetting about Hardcastle, he came back last halloween and this halloween.
MinTheRedd
Kestin Sha
MinTheRedd

Oh boy, that's a whole different ballpark altogether eek I was going to wait until he accepted zombies and aliens to start babbling about living objects and pissed-off clones and giant mechas under the sea.

He asked how I knew about X and how we Gaians know so much. Also, I played with his avatar a little:
User Image

Tried to make it less ghostly. Kinda failed.

I'm really going to have to get down to business with the explanations to cover that one up. xp [/in-character self-importance] One thing at a time, guys. Let's stick to the order things happened in. It's hard enough convincing him these things actually happened without having to turn back around on ourselves eleven times just to explain it all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff