Welcome to Gaia! ::

Farewell, this lab is now closed! Visit us in the new one in the friends chat!

<3 1 100.0% [ 163 ]
Total Votes:[ 163 ]

Okay, I'll check it out! biggrin Also, might take me a while to draw you because I got sorta sick and will probably just sleep in my free time for the next day or two, ehehe. My tummy feels icky.

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon...
Aw, thank you. I just woke up from a very short nap in a state of panic over homework, when I realized I did it already (sans studying). But now that I'm awake (and my head feels significantly better than it did before) I shall begin to sketch. biggrin

EDIT: I apologize for all my edits, I just really don't like to double post. But.... I wonder why Rory was logged in yesterday. I happened to come across his last login on my friends page and it said November 30th. Oh well, I'm just curious what sort of stuff is being changed on his profile. Perhaps PMs are back on? Eh. Whatevahh.
By the way: Happy first day of December! The time of freezing fun and chilly frolicking in ice-covered meadows! And happiness! xD

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Well... That was odd. xD

Anyway, I don't think PMs have been turned back on unless they're using Rory in the winter event... Somehow, I don't think they're doing that. I'd like to see some closure to this event before we just move on to the next one, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way. So... SNOW.
Yes, that was indeed rather odd.... O.O

But I definitely agree with you. The Halloween event should be wrapped up before another one starts, otherwise everything will get all jumbled.

Shy Soldier

16,700 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I wonder when they will wrap it up...

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Probably about the same time this forum gets shut down.

Romantic Lover

This place isn't closed yet?

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Romantic Lover

Interesting... stare
Yeah, it's beginning to be a daily thing when I log on to wonder if this forum closed yet.

Ilafatyu, I'll post your completed art in your art trade thread.

Shy Soldier

16,700 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
^^; When will they stop ignoring it..?
I dunno. I want it to end, but I don't want it to end, y'know? I wonder how the plot will end. Maybe Santy Claus comes in and enslaves all the ghosts, forcing them to make toys for all the good little Gaia children. xD

Shy Soldier

16,700 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
That would be twisted o.O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers