Welcome to Gaia! ::

Farewell, this lab is now closed! Visit us in the new one in the friends chat!

<3 1 100.0% [ 163 ]
Total Votes:[ 163 ]

Ilafatyu

J'aime parler francais. ^.^

Anyway... life is... a box of chocolates?

Je ne sais pas... uh.... bien francais....? Ahhhh I don't know what I'm saying. Haha I'm sorry for my lack of knowledge, I have a very, very, VERY limited French vocabulary, and I'll admit it in a heartbeat, ahaha, forgive me. My mom gave me lessons a few years ago, but nothing stuck. "D'accord" is pretty much the peak of my vocabulary xD

And is life a tasty box of chocolates? And why does that remind me of Forrest Gump?

Mythical Lightbringer

Ilafatyu
Whisper From A Dream
Ilafatyu

I did see your reply. :3

Dunno why, but I'm superintimidated by the roleplay. Paranoid I'll do something wrong, I guess. sweatdrop

Oh hush, you won't do anything wrong XD

Also, happy Gaiaversary! =D

Would you mind if I PMed you with a couple questions? I, uh... Yeah. sweatdrop

Thanks!

Of course you can PM me, I don't bite XD

Shy Soldier

16,700 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Not all chocolates in a box of chocolates are yummy, unless you pick out what they put in there!
Very poetic, Ty. *snapplause*

Codebreaking Inquisitor

What's a poetic way of saying that they're all good if you eat the outside first and only devour the inside if it's tasty?
I have no idea. If I were to try and come up with a poetic alternative for that, it would end up so radically confusing that my brain would spontaneously combust, and then there would be brain smeared all over my walls AGAIN! Nobody likes cleaning up brain. I'm sure Rory would know all about that.
[Wow, I just re-read that and realized what an unusual child I am xD]

EDIT: Also, happy belated Gaiaversary, Ilafatyu!

Shy Soldier

16,700 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I didn't try to make it sound poetic o.o
Poetry comes in all shapes and sizes.
ALSO! Ty Ty! Remember I offered free art? I finally got around to uploading it. Here it is:

[Link]

Sorry it kinda sucks. I drew some of it in the back seat of a moving car to pass the time, so it's quality is pretty low. Hehe. I apologize.

[EDIT: Wow I just realized I left out the moon thing in the background. Smart, I am not. Ahahaha forgive me?]

Codebreaking Inquisitor

I think it's good. I dig the shine on the glasses.

And thanks! :3
Thank you very much, Ilafatyu biggrin . Would you like some free art too? It'll save me from staring at a TV screen for hours by giving me something to do. C'mon, you know you want it. xD

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Okay, I want it. :D

Really had to pull teeth, didn't you? xD

Shy Soldier

16,700 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Speaks_in_Metaphors
Poetry comes in all shapes and sizes.
ALSO! Ty Ty! Remember I offered free art? I finally got around to uploading it. Here it is:

[Link]

Sorry it kinda sucks. I drew some of it in the back seat of a moving car to pass the time, so it's quality is pretty low. Hehe. I apologize.

[EDIT: Wow I just realized I left out the moon thing in the background. Smart, I am not. Ahahaha forgive me?]

XD it was cute, even if you forgot the scar and moon. Thank you^^
I don't really have an eye (or memory) for details, ehehe, whoopsies. I'm glad you like it biggrin .

Shy Soldier

16,700 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
It's all good x3

Codebreaking Inquisitor

I run a thread in the Art Freebies forum if either of you wanna stop by... The link is in my sig. *totally shameless*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff