Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pandey v2 is from here out banned from all events. You have no authority over the event and the guild that was created over something I created. You do not get to be a vice captain and run an event that you hopped in on. Secondly most of your messages were insulting and crude. I do not wish to have your sort associated with us.

2,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
HALLOWEENN HALLOWEEN IS THE BEST CELEBRATIONS OF ALL FREE CANDY biggrin burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Witty Loverboy

20,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
I assume the Christmas Phantoms will start coming out soon stare

<.< >.> I already got an early gift...

7,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
AlaskanBookwyrm
I assume the Christmas Phantoms will start coming out soon stare

<.< >.> I already got an early gift...

Just remember, your secret santa is different from any christmas phantoms that may be coming about soon.

Familiar Gekko

heart Oh how I love you, Thread!
i want some new stuff

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out